Can you watch Disney Plus in Germany? Yes, you can watch Disney Plus in Germany if you use a VPN. We recommend Surfshark.
This article will look at the different VPN service providers on the market that make it easy to get to your favorite entertainment website quickly and without problems.
In a Nutshell: How to Watch Disney Plus in Germany [November 2023]
If you’re running out of time, take a look at these steps so you can connect your devices to VPN service providers right away. This will make your overall experience worthwhile and great.
- Sign up for a VPN connection and download it. Surfshark is the one we recommend.
- Put the VPN app on all of your mobile devices.
- Use those credentials to log in, and then choose the US Server.
- Have fun watching Disney+ in Germany.
Why do you need a VPN to watch Disney Plus in Germany?
Disney Plus is a geo-restricted entertainment website that would block all customer requests if they were unclear or easy to get into. You can’t watch Disney Plus in Malaysia, Singapore, Mexico, Australia, the Philippines, or a lot of other places outside of the US.
Netflix, HBO Max, BBC iPlayer, and other streaming services all have this feature, where they block all requests from users. This usually happens with free VPNs, which is very dangerous. If you try to use Disney Plus in Germany without a VPN and click or tap on the login button, you will see the following geo-restriction error:
“Halte mich auf dem Laufenden” means “keep me updated.”
“Sorry, Disney+ is not available in your country.”
This is when a VPN can help you get around Disney+’s geo-restriction and let you watch it where you are. You can change your local IP address to a US IP address using a VPN. This will hide your local IP address and make Disney Plus think you’re in the US, which will let you watch the service. Take a look at the 3 best VPNs for Disney Plus to make sure you can access it safely in your country.
Top 3 VPNs to Get into Disney+ in Germany [Quick Overview Nov 2023]
Here’s a quick rundown of the 5 best VPNs to use to watch Disney Plus in Germany:
- Surfshark is the best cheap VPN that lets you watch Disney Plus in Germany. Its 2-year package costs $2.49/month and gives you access to 3200+ servers in 60+ countries, 23 highly optimized US servers, and unlimited simultaneous connections.
- NordVPN is reliable because it has more than 5,400 servers in 80+ locations in 59 countries and 15 highly optimized servers in the United States. It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a 2-year plan that costs 72% less and gives you 3 months for free.
- ExpressVPN has more than 3,000 servers in 94 different countries around the world. It has 25 servers in the US that are very well optimized. Its yearly package costs $6.67 per month and comes with a 45-day money-back guarantee and a 3-month free trial.
3 Best VPNs to Watch Disney Plus in Germany [Tested Nov 2023]
In this section, we’ll talk about the different VPN service providers that can help you get to any website you want, most likely Disney Plus in Germany, from anywhere in the world.
Surfshark – Affordable VPN to Access Disney Plus in Germany
Surfshark is a cheap VPN that lets people in Germany access Disney Plus.
Are you looking for a VPN service that won’t break the bank? and doesn’t burden your pockets? Then the best thing you can do is connect your devices to Surfshark and enjoy a completely low-cost connection with no hidden fees.
Surprisingly, Surfshark has more than 3200 servers, but only a few of them are in Germany. This means that Germany is the best place to watch Disney Plus or any other entertainment website.
With the highly secure Surfshark connection, you can connect to sites like Disney Plus, HBO Max, Amazon Prime, Voot, HotStar, Netflix, and BBC iPlayer that are blocked in your country.
It has AES-256-bit encryption, OpenVPN, L2TP, PPTP, a zero-log policy, wire guard, split tunneling, and a kill switch that works and lets users know if the connection drops.
You can set up your Android, Windows, iOS, Mac, PlayStation, router, and other devices to stream Disney Plus in Germany by following a few simple steps.
There are no limits on how many devices you can connect, so you can connect as many as you want. Along with prices that are easy on the wallet, the 30-day money-back guarantee is a big plus. Surfshark is a shining star in today’s world because of the high-quality features and customer trust they’ve gained in a short amount of time.
It was released in 2018, which is not so long ago. There is also a Live Chat option, as well as email responses and a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page to make things easier for customers. Customers can also use a DNS server, which encrypts the IP address and physical location based on the server they choose. Even if you don’t believe what’s written, you can still install the Surfshark app right now and go on a great adventure.
NordVPN – Reliable VPN to Stream Disney Plus in Germany
NordVPN, which is known for being reliable, having fast streaming speeds, being honest and open, and keeping users’ information private while they are connected to a server over the Internet, NordVPN has up to 5200+ server locations around the world, including some in Germany, so you will be able to watch Disney Plus in Germany.
Once you’re connected to NordVPN, you can stream Netflix, Disney+, Hotstar, Voot, SonyLIV, Amazon Prime, and other entertainment services safely.
With NordVPN, your portable devices will have a well-encrypted connection. It uses the AES-256-bit encryption method, which is so strong that brute force can’t break it. It also uses OpenVPN, L2TP, PPT, and a Zero-Log Policy, which prevents service providers from keeping a record of their users’ online activity without their knowledge.
The 30-day money-back guarantee works like magic because you can return the package if you’re not happy with the services. Just keep in mind that you have to do this within a certain amount of time.
The DNS servers work as a security safe, hiding the IP address and physical location while keeping the truth and honesty.
A double VPN feature adds an extra layer of security, so hackers can’t get to your personal information and data. And yes, the device works with Android, Windows, iOS, Mac, PlayStation, Smart TV, Sling TV, Linux, and other streaming channels right away.
NordLynx is a unique feature of NordVPN. It acts like a magical shield that checks the security features and policies before the connection between users and service providers is made. Are you ready to use NordVPN? Try it out for yourself and enjoy a fully encrypted connection with no network problems.
ExpressVPN – Recommended VPN to watch Disney Plus in Germany.
Here’s what you need to know if you’re new to VPN.If that’s the case, most people will tell you to choose ExpressVPN as your security partner because it’s rated as the “Best VPN” in town and has a lot of features and functions that make users’ experiences worthwhile and safe according to their needs.
It has been getting better and bigger for a long time. Right now, they are on the market with more than 3000 servers, most of which are in Germany. With ExpressVPN, you can watch Disney Plus in Malaysia, Singapore, Romania, New Zealand, Mexico, South Africa, Europe, Germany, the Philippines, Hong Kong, Thailand, or anywhere else.
The security protocols have a lot of great features, like AES-256-bit encryption, OpenVPN, L2TP, PPTP, and a Zero-Log policy that checks the status of all security protocols.
The data packets are broken up by split-tunneling. If there is a problem with the connection, the Kill Switch lets the customers know so they can try to reconnect again.
Live chat is there so that they can get an answer to their questions right away.
You can easily watch Disney Plus in Germany, Netflix outside of the US, HBO Max in Australia, and Voot outside of India or any other region with a secure VPN connection and a device that works with Android, Mac, iOS, Windows, and other devices and is affordable.
You no longer have to wait for updates because the dashboard will let you know about them all. And you can log in on up to 5 devices at the same time, which is pretty good.
Also, ExpressVPN’s prices are a bit higher than the market price, but the services and features make the prices worth it, giving customers a unique and memorable experience. You have a 30-day money-back guarantee, so if you don’t like the services, you can ask for your money back and move on to a different provider.
Note: ExpressVPN offers an international streaming service package with a lot of features for a fair price.
How to Watch and Unblock Disney Plus on Your Devices in Germany
How to Watch Disney Plus in Germany on Android
- Launch the Surfshark app and enter your credentials to log in.
- Connect to an American server.
- Create a new Google account and sign in.
- Search the Google Play Store for the Disney Plus app.
- Install it and create an account for free.
- Congratulations, you may now access Disney Plus on your Android device.
How to Watch Disney Plus in Germany on iOS
- Change your Apple ID’s region to the United States in Settings > Network.
- Open Surfshark on your iOS device.
- Connect to an American server.
- In the Apple App Store, search for Disney Plus.
- Install the app and log in to begin streaming your favorite shows immediately.
How to Watch Disney Plus in Germany on Roku
- Download Surfshark, install it, and log in.
- Connect it to your Wi-Fi router and a server in the United States.
- Insert your Roku stick into the HDMI port of your smart TV.
- Simply turn on your device and pick Disney Plus from the Roku home screen to access the service.
How to Watch Disney Plus in Germany on PS3/PS4
- Go to the TV/Video Services category.
- Search for “Disney Plus” in the list of possibilities.
- Select “Get” from the option that drops down.
- Disney Plus has been added to your list of “My Channels.”
How to Watch Disney Plus in Germany on Xbox
- On the Xbox menu, select “My games and apps.”
- In the “Xbox Store,” search for “Disney Plus.”
- That is all! Simply click “Install” to install.
How to Watch Disney Plus in Germany on Kodi
- Get Surfshark and sign in on your device.
- Make sure your Kodi device is linked to your VPN.
- To use a VPN with Kodi, you must first obtain the software on your computer, and then transfer it to a USB drive.
- Access the Add-ons menu by navigating to the Settings menu, the System Settings menu, and the Add-ons menu, respectively, on your Kodi device.
- Click the switch for Unknown Sources immediately.
- Connect your Kodi device to an American VPN server by installing the appropriate VPN program.
- Turn on the TV and you’ll see Kodi’s main menu.
- When you’re ready to watch, just add the Disney Plus add-on to Kodi.
How to Watch Disney Plus in Germany on Firestick
- Launch your FireStick and navigate to Search.
- Switch to an unknown source and download Surfshark, then connect to any server in the United States.
- Enter “Disney Plus” and press the enter key.
- The ‘Disney Plus application for Fire TV Stick’ will be displayed in the search results.
- The application will be downloaded after clicking “Get.”
- After installing the Disney Plus application, launch it.
- Launch the Disney Plus app and enter your login information.
- Germany can now begin streaming Disney Plus on Firestick.
How to Watch Disney Plus in Germany on Apple TV
- Visit the Surfshark DNS Settings page to register your IP address automatically.
- Visit the Setup page to obtain your dedicated IP address, and then navigate to the Settings menu on your Apple TV.
- Select Network, followed by the wireless connection you wish to use.
- Select “Configure DNS” at the bottom of the page to modify its settings.
- Select “Manual” and enter the IP addresses you previously configured.
- Reboot your Apple TV and install the Disney Plus application, then launch and begin watching!
How to Watch Disney Plus in Germany on Smart TV
- Download and install a paid VPN service. I strongly endorse Surfshark.
- Connect to a server hosted in the United States and then access your Wi-Fi router’s admin.
- Connect the device to the VPN network.
- Create a free account and install the Disney Plus app on your smart TV before beginning to watch.
How to Watch Disney Plus in Germany on PC
- Download Surfshark and install it on your PC.
- Connect to an American server.
- Then visit the Disney Plus website to create an account or login in.
- If you’re still unable to access Disney Plus in Germany, clear your cookies and cache and then log in again.
- Fox Sports in Germany
- Eurosport in Germany
- Vudu in Germany
- Sling TV in Germany
- Paramount Plus in Germany
How does using a VPN to get to Disney Plus in Germany work?
This is a common and valid question, because if you’re going to spend money on installing and buying a VPN package, you need to know how it all works, how it gets around restrictions, and how you can enjoy a fully encrypted connection. You can connect to it with a VPN, which is the key to its success. DNS servers and other privacy protocols start to do their jobs when they make your IP address look like it’s in the US and hide where you really are.
Your current IP address is linked to the US server, so it shows that you are in the US instead of where you actually are. Disney Plus lets you in because you are trying to access it from the US. And boom, you’re done with the proof, and you can start watching your favorite shows and movies online on Disney Plus.
From the search results that showed up on the dashboard, here are some of the questions about Disney Plus in Germany:
Can I watch English shows on Disney Plus?
You can choose the language of the subtitles and then start streaming right away.
When will Disney Plus be available in Germany?
Disney Plus was supposed to come out on March 24, 2021, but some problems have caused it to be pushed back to April 7th. Let’s see when it will go live on our platforms for real.
Is there a way to try Disney Plus for free in Germany?
At the moment, they are giving viewers a 30-day free trial so they can watch the streaming quickly and easily on their laptops and portable devices.
On the Disney Plus app, is it possible to make a separate “Kid’s Profile”?
Disney Plus is a platform for entertainment, and there is no age limit, so people of all ages can use their devices to watch it. Even so, parents can set up a “Kids Profile” for their children to control what they do and how they interact with the site. This is for their own good.
And that’s it for today, Disney Plus fans! We’re wrapping up this long guide with a detailed look at the platform. When it comes to high-quality streaming websites, videos, and movies for your entertainment, Disney Plus is right behind Netflix. Even though I always appreciate good comments and feedback from my readers, I’d love to hear from you in the comments section.