Is Disney Plus available in Philippines? No, Disney Plus is not available in Philippines but you can still watch Disney Plus in Philippines if you use a VPN. Our top recommendation is ExpressVPN.
How to watch Disney Plus in Philippines [Quick Guide March 2023]
- Sign up for a VPN that you can rely on. ExpressVPN is a good choice.
- Get the VPN app and put it on your device.
- Use your credentials to sign in to the VPN app.
- Pick a US server from the list of servers and connect to it.
- Go to the website for Disney Plus and start streaming.
Why Do You Need a VPN in Philippines to Watch Disney Plus?
Disney Plus is a website for entertainment that can only be used in a few places. If you try to sign up for Disney Plus in Philippines, you will see an error on the page.
This means that the service is blocked in your area because of its location. This is why you need a VPN, which will hide your IP and DNS and let you get around the geo-restrictions.
With a VPN connection, your IP address stays hidden, and you can change it to match the server you want to use and the region where the shows and movies you want to watch are available.
Best VPN for watching Disney Plus in Philippines [Quick Overview Mar 2023]
If you’re running out of time, you can learn about the best VPNs for watching Disney Plus in Philippines in this section.
- ExpressVPN has more than 3,000 servers in 94 countries around the world. It has 25 servers in the US that are very well optimized. Its yearly package costs $6.67 per month and comes with a 45-day money-back guarantee and a 3-month free trial.
- NordVPN This one is reliable, with 5,400+ servers in 80+ locations in 59 countries and 15 highly optimized servers in the USA. It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a 2-year plan that costs 72% less and gives you 3 months for free.
- Surfshark is the best low-cost VPN that lets you watch Disney Plus in Germany. It costs $2.49/month for a 2-year package that gives you access to 3200+ servers in 60+ countries, 23 highly optimized USA servers, and unlimited simultaneous connections.
3 Best VPNs to watch Disney Plus in Philippines [Tested March 2023]
Let’s take a detailed look at the best VPN service providers in the business, which have a good reputation and good pricing plans.
ExpressVPN – Fastest streaming VPN to watch Disney Plus in Philippines
ExpressVPN has more than 3,000 servers in more than 90 countries around the world. Its one-year plan costs only $6.67 per month, and you also get 3 extra months.
All of the ExpressVPN servers have AES 256-bit military-grade encryption, and it has some top-of-the-line features like Split Tunneling, Kill Switch, etc. It also lets you connect up to five devices at once and offers a 30-day money-back guarantee. ExpressVPN works very well on a wide range of devices, including Android, iOS, Mac, Smart TV, routers, and others. The prices are a bit higher, but the features more than make up for it.
NordVPN – Reliable VPN Connection For Streaming Disney Plus in Philippines
NordVPN is a good VPN service with prices that are easy on the wallet but a little higher than SurfShark. The server is somewhere between 5200 and more around the world, which is great for high speed and connection. It can unblock any entertainment website quickly and easily, like Disney Plus in Philippines, Singapore, and the UK, Netflix, Voot, HBO Max outside of Australia, Hotstar, Amazon Prime, and other entertainment websites.
When it comes to security features, NordVPN is perfect for accessing geo-restricted websites. It has AES-256-bit encryption, which is so strong that even brute force can’t get around it. It also has OpenVPN, PPTP, IKEv2, L2TP, zero-log policy, strict IP leaks, a kill switch, and DNS servers that hide the IP address and physical location of the user as soon as they connect to the VPN network. NordVPN is different from other service providers because it has NordLynx, which checks the security layers so that users don’t make mistakes.
NordVPN’s website has a Live Chat feature where a representative is available 24 hours a day to answer customers’ questions right away. But you can also choose to send an email or read the FAQ. When it comes to multiple logins, NordVPN lets you use six devices at once with a single premium account, which is perfect for a family.
So, all in all, it’s the perfect solution for people who want a network with good customer service, a secure network, an easy-to-use interface, and a dedicated IP address that’s assigned to each device. It works with almost every platform, including Android, iOS, Mac, routers, Smart TV, Apple TV, and others.
Surfshark – Pocket-Friendly VPN for Accessing Disney Plus in Philippines
Surfshark is a VPN service that is easy to use and easy on the wallet. It can be used to unblock Disney Plus in Philippines. It has more than 3000 servers, and its 2-year package only costs $2.99 per month. With Surfshark, you get all the best safety and security features, plus you can connect to the Internet from as many devices as you want with one account.
With your IP address hidden based on the server you choose, you can watch Disney Plus in Philippines, Netflix outside of the US, HBO Max, Voot, Hotstar, Amazon Prime, and other well-known entertainment channels and platforms. The IP address is changed by a DNS server, which keeps the server in range. It also has a split-tunneling method that makes it easy to split data packets so they can pass through the information tunnel.
Throughout the connection, a Kill-Switch is working to let customers know if there is a problem with the network. “No IP Leak” is a free bonus that comes with the package, and the 2-year package costs as little as $2.49 per month.
There is a live chat option for customers to use. They get an answer right away when they post a question. Yes, you can connect Surfshark to your Smart TV, Android, iOS, Mac, routers, and other devices without taking any special steps to set it up.
Compare Best VPNs to Stream Disney+ in Philippines
|VPN Providers||Cost||Concurrent Streams||Servers||US Servers||Money-Back Guarantee|
|ExpressVPN||US$ 6.67/mo(Get 3 Months FREE with annual subscription!)||5||3000||150+||30 Days|
|Surfshark||US$ 2.21/mo(Save 83% on a 24-month subscription) for 24 monthly subscription||Unlimited||3200||100+||30 Days|
|NordVPN||US$ 5.49/mo(Avail 65% off & get 3 months free on a 2 year subscription) for an annual subscription||6||5500||1900+||30 Days|
How to Download Disney Plus App in Philippines
How to Install the Disney Plus App on Android Devices in the Philippines
- Register for a VPN service, our top choice is ExpressVPN.
- Install the VPN application and the Disney Plus application from the Google Play Store.
- Using the VPN app, connect to a server in the United States.
- Sign/up Using your credentials, log in to the Disney Plus app.
- On Disney Plus, you can now watch your favorite shows online in the Philippines.
How to Install the Disney Plus iOS App in Philippines
- Get the ExpressVPN app by subscribing to the service.
- Using the VPN app, connect to a server in the United States.
- Change your region to “US” within the Country/region settings menu.
- Visit the official Apple website in the United States to create a new Apple ID.
- Purchase an Apple Store gift card in the United States.
- Sign in to your new Apple ID account using your credentials. How to redeem a Gift Card.
- Then, input the code under your account settings.
- Download Disney Plus’s app from AppStore.
- Launch the Disney Plus app and sign in or register with your credentials.
- Now, you may begin uninterrupted Disney Plus streaming in the Philippines.
How Much is Disney Plus in Philippines?
The price of Disney Plus in Philippines is about 383.72 pesos. The annual plan, on the other hand, could cost you around 3,841.56 pesos. But if you use a VPN, it could cost you more, depending on which VPN you choose. Even though getting a Disney Plus subscription in the Philippines could be hard, you might be able to pay for it with a US credit card or gift card.
Can I use a free VPN to watch Disney Plus in Philippines?
Even though there are a lot of free VPN service providers on the market, the connection is not secure and reliable, so we never recommend connecting your devices to a free VPN. Instead, you should go for secure VPNs, which might cost you a bit but will keep your security concerns at the highest level. As a result, using a free VPN for Disney Plus Philippines may not be a good idea.
Why can’t people in the Philippines sign up for Disney Plus?
Disney Plus is a channel that is only available in a few parts of the world. This is because of how Disney Plus decides to distribute its content. This is why Disney Plus is not available in the Philippines.
When Will Disney Plus be Available in Philippines?
There is no news like that about when Disney Plus will come out in the Philippines. But let’s say you want to watch Disney Plus in Philippines anyway. In that case, you can connect your smart devices to a secure VPN connection and use a fake IP address and location to get to the local website.
For the convenience of our readers, we’ve answered the most common questions all at once here.
Does the Philippines have Disney Plus?
No, it’s not available right now. However, if you still want to watch Disney Plus in Philippines, you can connect your devices to a VPN and then quickly get to your favorite site.
Will the Philippines be able to use Disney Plus?
Yes, you can only get to it through a secure VPN connection because it’s only available in the US. You would always use a VPN connection to get around the layers of encryption and then enjoy fast streaming without any trouble or hidden costs.
How can people in the Philippines get Disney Plus?
Follow the steps below to get Disney Plus in Philippines:
- Sign up for a VPN service and download the Disney Plus app for the Philippines.
- Put the app on your computer and sign in with your credentials.
- Choose the US server and open the Disney Plus site.
- Watch your favorite movies and TV shows online.
Is it okay to use a VPN in the Philippines to watch Disney Plus?
Yes, it is legal to use a VPN with Disney Plus, and you can start streaming Disney Plus right away if you are in the right time zone and country.
Does it make sense to pay money to connect to a premium VPN service?
Yes, it’s worth the money and time if you like to watch and show Disney Plus movies. Otherwise, it’s useless if you don’t stream entertainment websites and movies every day.
How do I pay to watch Disney Plus in Philippines?
In the Philippines, you need to get a gift card or a virtual credit card to pay for Disney Plus. Since these are the only two ways to pay for Disney+ online in the Philippines, there is no other way.
I tried to put together all the latest news, hacks, and best VPNs so you can stream Disney Plus quickly and easily in the Philippines. First, you need to connect to a secure US server. Then, you can start streaming your favorite TV shows and movies on time and on a budget.