Do you want to watch Voot outside India? Well, you need a VPN like ExpressVPN to do that. Voot is only available in the Indian region because it is a geo-restricted channel. So, if you want to watch Voot outside India, you’ll need the best Voot VPN. Keep reading to learn how to use Voot outside India.
If you’re outside India and want to watch Voot, you’ll need a VPN because Voot is blocked outside India. Voot is only available in India, so you need a VPN to watch it outside of India. So, keep reading to learn how to use a VPN to access Voot from anywhere in the world, not just in India. Let’s get started right away!
How to Watch Voot Outside India [Quick Guide Mar 2024]
Is Voot available outside India? No, Voot is not available outside India because of the licensing and geo-restrictions. However, you can get Voot outside India with a premium VPN. It will encrypt your virtual location to bypass the geo-restrictions. Follow these steps to enjoy outside India:
- Sign up for a premium VPN with exceptional unblocking capabilities. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Download and Install its application on your streaming device.
- Sign in to the ExpressVPN app with your credentials and connect to a secure Indian server. We recommend the New York server.
- Go to the official website of Voot outside India to stream acclaimed Indian content.
Why is a VPN Needed to Watch Voot Outside India?
You need a VPN to watch Voot outside India because the streaming platform is officially available in India only. However, you can use a VPN to hide your location by connecting to a virtual Indian server. It will bypass Voot’s IP address detectors that may block your access to Voot because of the content distribution policies.
Voot has installed formidable location blockers to restrict its access outside India. Therefore, if you try to access Voot outside India without a VPN, you will experience the following Voot error message:
“We’re expanding one step at a time. As flattered as we are to know how eager you are to consume our content, we’re working hard as we can give you the entertainment you deserve. Until then, we’re only available in India. Stay tuned and we’ll reach out to you when we’re available in your country.”
The error indicates that the streaming platform is not available in your region. Your internet connection contains your local IP and DNS address, so Voot validates your IP address to find your current location and block you. You can get around the following Voot error code with a premium VPN. It will spoof your local IP address and assign you an Indian address to bypass the geo-restrictions and watch the revered Indian content on Voot. You can also watch BBC iPlayer Outside UK, ESPN Plus Outside USA, Hotstar Outside India, Zee5 Outside India, Optus Sport Outside Australia, and much more with a VPN.
Top 3 VPNs Watch Voot Outside India [Quick Overview Mar 2024]
Are you strapped for time? Then, see the brief summary of the Best VPNs to watch Voot outside India from anywhere in the world:
- ExpressVPN has over 3000 quick servers and 3 highly optimized server locations in India, ExpressVPN is the best VPN for accessing Voot from outside India. Its annual plan is $6.67 a month and includes three months of free service, a 30-day money-back guarantee, and advanced encryption.
- NordVPN with 5,400+ servers spread over 80+ locations in 59 countries, including 36 highly optimized servers in India, NordVPN is a trustworthy option. It includes a 30-day money-back guarantee along with a 2-year subscription that is $3.71 per month and a 2-year plan that is 72% off Plus 3 months FREE.
- Surfshark is one of the most inexpensive VPNs which offers 3200+ servers across 60+ countries, three highly optimized Indian servers, and unlimited simultaneous connections for $2.49/month for a 2-year plan.
3 Best VPNs to Watch Voot Outside India [Detailed Analysis Mar 2024]
You need a VPN to watch Voot outside India. Here is a list of the top 3 VPN services:
ExpressVPN – Fastest Speed VPN to Watch Voot Outside India
- It provides a sizable network of more than 3,000 servers dispersed over 160 locations in 94 countries, as well as browser add-ons for WebRTC leak filtering, location spoofing, and HTTPS Everywhere compatibility.
- Its own incredibly quick and secure VPN protocol supports browser add-ons like WebRTC leak filtering and location faking.
- For their one-year plan, which costs $6.67 per month and includes an additional three months, it offers a package of 15 months.
- To ensure your privacy, ExpressVPN’s TrustedServer technology runs servers on RAM rather than disc storage. That means, as soon as your session ends, all data about your online behavior that ExpressVPN servers have stored is promptly wiped.
- The security protocols include Kill switches that alert users to any data vulnerabilities, OpenVPN, L2TP, and AES-256 bit encryption algorithms.
- Split tunneling sends data packets in a secured format and protects the connection from any unauthorized activity, while DNS servers safeguard the users’ identities.
- It unblocks many websites, including the Voot channel, which has a variety of servers for quick viewing. With Apple TV, Mac, Windows, Android, iOS, and other devices, it functions flawlessly.
- The help offered by ExpressVPN, which is available via live chat around the clock, seven days a week, is simply exceptional.
- ExpressVPN can also help you to access Stan Outside Australia, Crave TV Outside Canada, Foxtel Go Outside Australia, Hulu Outside USA, Peacock TV Outside USA, and other channels as well.
NordVPN – Reliable VPN to Stream Voot outside India
- A convincing choice, NordVPN offers Netflix unblocking, P2P-optimized servers, NordLynx enhanced speeds, and Bitcoin support. Although the app interfaces aren’t the finest and regular OpenVPN speeds can vary by region, this VPN is still good and has a lot to offer customers of all skill levels.
- The fact that NordVPN supports torrenting is a great bonus, and there are many privacy-related features that are shrewd and will keep you safe and anonymous online.
- The NordVPN network, which is a top-notch all-around VPN with 5,400+ servers in 80+ locations across 59 countries and allows for six simultaneous connections in addition to the 30-day money-back guarantee, is worth highlighting.
- When it comes to secure browsing, NordVPN is very acceptable and secure thanks to its device compatibility with Windows, Android, iOS, Apple TV, Sling TV, and other platforms.
- The number of servers begins at 5522 throughout 59 nations, and India offers a Live Chat option for customer support.
- The two-year pricing plan begins at $3.71 each month.
- Servers from NordVPN can easily unblock channels like beIN Sports Outside USA, Discovery Plus Outside USA, CBS All Access Outside USA, and DStv Outside South Africa.
Surfshark – Pocket-friendly VPN to Unblock and Watch Voot outside India
- Among its rivals, Surfshark boasts one of the most varied server selections while being a relatively new VPN operator. They currently operate more than 3200 servers across 65 nations.
- Unrestricted internet access and online privacy are offered by the lightweight VPN proxy add-on from Surfshark.
- Surprisingly, Surfshark’s average speeds don’t have to work hard to make up for large speed losses in any specific test zone.
- Users can answer queries immediately and keep a continuous connection by using the live chat option.
- The kill switch with a Zero log policy, no constraints on device connectivity, and flawless multi-login support is the most interesting aspect of Surfshark.
- With encryption methods like the AES-256 bit encryption technique, OpenVPN, L2TP, PPTP, Kill-Switch, and a DNS server that protects user identity every time they visit any website, it unblocks all geo-restricted websites.
- Additionally, consumers have access to a Live Chat option that is open 24/7 and offers an immediate answer!
- For its 2-year plan, it offers a pricing package of $2.49.
- You can also watch Voot in USA, Voot in New Zealand, Voot in UAE, Voot in Canada, Voot in UK, Voot in Australia, or anywhere with Surfshark. Also, with Surfshark it is easy to stream SonyLIV Outside India, YouTube TV Outside USA, HBO Max Outside USA, and Kayo Sports Outside Australia.
What is Voot?
Voot is an Indian on-demand streaming service. Voot, which debuted in 2016, enables users to view top quality material for free. Voot Free Streaming earns money via adverts on its network.
Voot now has over 100 million monthly active users, making it the second-largest ad-based streaming service. The majority of their content is available in many languages, including Gujarati, Marathi, Hindi, Kannada, Bengali, Tamil, and Telugu.
How to Choose the Best VPN for Voot?
Here are some things to think about while picking a Voot VPN.
- Your VPN should unblock Voot for you instantly and without any problems.
- Having numerous servers in a single area allows the VPN to swiftly replace a banned server with another, giving you with uninterrupted access.
- Slow VPNs do not provide lag-free streaming. As a result, select a VPN that provides fast speeds and can even handle HD streaming.
- More simultaneous device compatibility allows you to stream your favorite material on whatever device you desire.
- Security and privacy features. It is the most critical feature since you cannot trust a VPN that records your data.
How Do I Pay for My Voot Subscription Outside India?
Here is how you can pay for your Voot subscription outside India:
- Launch ExpressVPN and connect to an Indian server.
- Visit voot.com for more information. On the main page, click Upgrade.
- Choose your preferred method of registration. To register, sign in with your Google/social networking account.
- Then, select the subscription plan of your choice.
- Enter your payment information and confirm.
- Stream Voot’s videos without interruptions!
Can I watch Voot outside India with a free VPN?
Yes, you can view Voot outside India using a free VPN service, but I do not advise you to do so. The reason is that free VPNs offer subpar security and service, and they are completely unreliable. Free VPNs do not offer the same security features as paid VPNs, nor do they have the same level of security. This is why free VPNs frequently experience IP and DNS leaks. I strongly advise using a high-end VPN like ExpressVPN, which has incredibly fast and highly secure servers all around the world, if you want to watch Voot outside India without any problem.
How much is Voot outside India?
Voot offers different subscription plans to cater to the entertainment needs of diverse streamers. Following are the details of the Voot subscription plans and prices:
|Voot Membership Price
|INR 299 (US$ 3.63)/year
|Offers all content, including shows, movies, and sports in 720p. 1 screen option only.
|Voot Gold Plan
|INR 499 (US$ 6.05)/year)
|Offers all content, including shows, movies, and sports in 1080p. 2 screens are available. Allows streaming on TV.
|Voot Platinum Plan
|INR 599 (US$ 7.26)/year
|Offers all content, including shows, movies, and sports, in 1080p and without ads. 4 screens are available. It Allows streaming on TV.
How to Subscribe to Voot Select outside India?
Follow these steps to subscribe to Voot Select outside India:
- Sign up for a robust VPN with next-generation encryption. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Launch its application, sign in with your credentials, and connect to a secure Indian server. We recommend India via the Singapore server.
- Select the method you’d like to use for a subscription. You can choose between email and social media accounts.
- Now, select your preferred subscription plan. Voot offers mobile-only, Gold, and Platinum membership plans.
- Add your payment details and agree to Voot’s terms and conditions.
- Voila, you have successfully subscribed to Voot outside India.
How to Get Voot Select outside India?
You need to take the following actions if you wish to purchase Voot Select outside of India:
- Once you’ve finished authenticating into the Voot app, choose the upgrade option.
- Give your payment details and choose your desired plan.
- You will receive a confirmation of the plan you have selected.
- The 15th season of Big Boss is currently available on Voot in India for no additional cost and is in high demand among consumers. Due to the ban, BigBoss fans from the USA, UK, and other foreign countries are unable to access all of their favorite programs on Voot.
How to Get Free Access to Voot Outside India?
I will never advise anyone to link their devices to a free VPN to stream any channel. It’s because an open connection has several vulnerabilities, including;
- Inconsistency in server allocation
- theft of identity
- User activity sold to outside parties
- Maintenance of Logs
- Not a kill switch
- Therefore, it is preferable to use a safe and private connection rather than to access Voot for free in another nation. Even though it could be a little expensive, you can still search for all the necessary stuff while being in your area.
- Eurosport Outside UK
- Vudu outside USA
- Sky Sports outside UK
- Paramount Plus outside USA
- Sling TV outside USA
How to Download Voot App outside India?
Is the Voot app available outside India? No, its unavailable because of the geo-restrictions. However, you can download the Voot App outside India with the help of a premium VPN. Here’s how you can download Voot App on different streaming services:
How to Install Voot App on Android devices outside India?
Here’s how you can install Voot App on Android devices outside India:
- Launch the ExpressVPN app on your Android device and connect to a lightning-fast Indian server.
- Go to Google Play Store and tap on Account settings by sliding out the left menu.
- Select “India” in the Countries and Profile option and enter all the required details.
- You will get a Warning prompt on your screen > Click on Accept the Change and wait for the process to complete.
- Once you are successfully switched to the Indian Google Play Store > Search for the Voot app and install it.
- Sign in to the App with your credentials and stream popular Indian content on Voot outside India.
How to Get Voot App on iOS devices outside India?
Here’s how you can get Voot App on iOS devices outside India:
- Set up the ExpressVPN application on your iOS device.
- Launch the VPN app and connect to a secure Indian server.
- Navigate to Settings on your iOS device and tap on the iTunes and App Stores option.
- Choose Apple ID and then click on the “View Apple ID” option.
- Tap on Country/Region and change your region to India.
- Enter the required details and head to the App Store to download the Voot application.
- Sign in to the Voot App outside India to stream renowned Indian content.
Why can’t I access Voot with a VPN?
Voot is officially available in India only. So whenever you attempt to stream the service outside India, the streaming platform will automatically ban you. However, a VPN can help you bypass the geo-restrictions. Often, you are unable to access Voot with a VPN because of the following reasons:
- VPN can’t bypass the IP blockers installed by the streaming platform.
- You are employing an incorrect VPN server.
- There’s an IP/data leak.
- You have an outdated Voot application or streaming device.
- There’s a mismatch between DNS and IP address.
You can troubleshoot the problems by changing your VPN server, force stopping and power rebooting your VPN application, updating the streaming platform application, or contacting the VPN’s customer service. It is recommended to use ExpressVPN because it has formidable security protocols to minimize the risks associated with Voot not working errors.
Devices that work with Voot outside India
The following gadgets can be used to watch Voot outside India:
- Apple TV
- Smart TV
- Xfinity TV
- Fire TV
- Play Station
- Amazon Firestick
For Android users
- Your Android device’s ExpressVPN app should be open.
- Connect to an Indian server.
- Log in to your newly created Google account.
- Go to the Play Store and look for the Voot app.
- Install it, then create a cost-free account.
- You can now access Voot on your Android mobile, congratulations.
For iOS Users
- Start by going to Settings > Network and changing the region of your Apple ID to India.
- On your iOS device, launch ExpressVPN.
- Connect to an Indian server.
- Browse the Apple App Store for Voot.
- To start streaming your favorite episodes right away, download the app and sign in to your account.
For Roku Users
- Install ExpressVPN after downloading it, then link your WiFi router to it.
- Link up with the Indian server.
- Now connect your Roku stick through HDMI to your smart TV.
- You can now choose Voot from the Roku home screen after turning on your device.
For PS3/PS4 Users
To download Voot for the PS3/PS4 platform, follow these instructions:
- Navigate to the TV/Video Services category.
- Look for “Voot” in the list of choices.
- From the drop-down option, choose “Get”.
- Your list of “My Channels” now includes Voot.
For Xbox Users
To download Voot on your Xbox device, simply follow the instructions listed below:
- Choose “My games & apps” from the Xbox menu.
- Go to the “Xbox Store” and type in “Voot.”
- I’m done now! Simply select “Install” from the menu.
For Kodi Users
Activate a VPN that works with Voot. ExpressVPN comes highly recommended.
- Join your VPN to your Kodi device.
- Put the USB stick into your Kodi device after downloading the VPN application on your computer.
- Navigate to Settings, System Settings, and Add-ons on your Kodi device.
- Turn on Unknown Sources immediately.
- On your Kodi device, install the VPN app. Then, establish a connection to an Indian server.
- By turning on your TV, access Kodi’s home screen.
- To watch, install the Voot add-on on Kodi last.
For Firestick Users
For instructions on how to download Voot to your Firestick device, see below:
- Go to Search on your FireStick after turning it on.
- Download ExpressVPN from unknown sources and connect to an Indian server after switching to it.
- Voot is typed in, and then enter is pressed.
- The search results will show the ‘Voot app for Fire TV Stick.
- You must click “Get” for the program to be downloaded.
- Open the Voot app once it has been installed.
- To sign up or log in, open the Voot app and enter your credentials.
- Voot may now be viewed on Firestick outside of India.
For Apple TV Users
- I strongly advise using ExpressVPN if you want to use Smart DNS with your VPN subscription.
- Locate your Smart DNS addresses, then select Network from the Settings menu on your Apple TV’s bottom page.
- The Wi-Fi button should be pressed to select your network.
- then select Manual Configuration under DNS Configuration.
- By entering your DNS address and restarting your Apple TV, you can connect it to an Indian server.
- The Voot app must be downloaded and installed on your Apple TV before continuing.
For Smart TV Users
- Install a top-notch VPN after downloading it. ExpressVPN comes highly recommended.
- Connect to a server located in India.
- Enter the admin section of your Wi-Fi router.
- Join your VPN system.
- Create a free account with the Voot app on your smart TV to begin viewing.
For PC Users
- Install and download a high-quality VPN on your computer. ExpressVPN comes highly recommended.
- Connect to a server located in India.
- Visit the Voot website to create an account or sign in.
- Before logging back in, clear your cookies and cache if you’re still having difficulties watching Voot.
Watch Voot in these Countries with a VPN
What can I watch outside of India on Voot?
Now on Voot, you can easily watch a range of popular shows from top networks. Use the instructions we provided above to access Voot outside India and have the chance to watch some of the best TV shows for nothing.
The top channels to Watch on Voot outside India
- Voot eSports
Voot Originals Feature Shows
- Time Out
- Shaadi Boys
- Chinese Bhasad
- It’s Not That Simple
- Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan S03
- Yo Ke Hua Bro
- Stupid man’s Phone
Best Shows to Watch on Voot Outside India
- Bigg Boss
- Shaadi Boys
- JDJ (Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa)
- Taranath Tantrik
- Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat
- Balika Vadhu
- Comedy Nights Bachao
- Coke Studio
- Feet Up with The Stars
- Marzi Asura
- American’s Got Talent
- Britain’s Got Talent
- Martha Bakes
Which countries are supported by VOOT?
Voot is currently supported in India only. It houses popular Indian content with a vast library of over 40,000+ hours of video content from channels like Nickelodeon, Colors, and MTV.
Can I access Voot on Sling TV outside India?
Yes, Voot is available on Sling TV. You can stream all the popular Indian content available on Voot via Sling TV outside India.
How to Cancel Voot Subscription?
Here’s how you can cancel your Voot subscription:
- Configure ExpressVPN on your streaming device and connect to a robust Indian server.
- Navigate to Voot’s website and go to Account.
- Select Unsubscribe to cancel your Voot subscription.
- Confirm your selection to delete the Voot account easily.
How can I watch Voot outside India without a VPN?
You cannot watch Voot outside India without a VPN because the streaming platform is geo-restricted outside India as per the content distribution policies.
How can I watch Voot on my TV outside India?
You can watch Voot on your TV either through Android Smart TV or Chromecast.
Is it legal to watch Voot with a VPN outside India?
Yes, it is absolutely legal to use a VPN to stream Voot outside India. As VPNs are legal in most countries globally. Hence, you can securely stream Voot with a VPN without worrying about legal complications.
Is Voot free outside India?
No, Voot is a premium and paid streaming platform. We have discussed Voot’s subscription plans and prices in this guide.
Why is Voot not working outside India?
Voot is not working outside India because of geographical limitations. If you are streaming Voot with a VPN outside India and it is still not working, you must clear your browser cookies or reconnect with a different server.
How can I watch Bigg Boss outside India?
Bigg Boss is accessible on Voot, however Voot is not available outside of India, thus all you need is a VPN subscription to watch Bigg Boss on Voot outside of India.
Is the Voot channel free in India?
Voot is freely available throughout the Indian subcontinent, allowing people to surf the web without difficulty. Outside India or Voot outside India, on the other hand, will require a premium VPN.
Is Voot available internationally?
Voot is an Indian entertainment platform with millions of people that use VPN to watch Indian series and episodes. However, it is not widely available outside of India, and you must link your devices to a secure VPN network.
Voot is a smash hit among Indian moviegoers, and its fame is growing rapidly. The site is presently only accessible in India, but the business wants to expand internationally. However, at the moment, the only way to watch Voot outside India is by using a VPN.