Does YouTube TV have a global presence? YouTube TV is not accessible outside of the USA. Nonetheless, users can watch YouTube TV outside US if you use a VPN. We will provide everyone with detailed explanations of everything discussed in this blog. Let’s start with what you’ll encounter if you attempt to access YouTube TV from a country other than the USA;
You need first go through the following procedures before we discuss the best method for watching YouTube TV outside US:
- Purchase a VPN to alter your IP address to one located in the US. (ExpressVPN comes highly recommended.)
- Sign up for a PayPal account in the US.
- Make a Gmail account in the US to sign up for YouTube TV.
Note: American customers can now enter a Canadian credit card on YouTube TV. This does not imply that you can use a VPN to watch YouTube TV elsewhere in the United States. You must access the US server while using a VPN.
Check out our comprehensive guide on How to Watch YouTube TV outside US if you’re an American in a nation where YouTube TV isn’t offered.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Watching YouTube TV Outside US [Updated March 2023]
The steps below will help you get set up rapidly and enable you to start broadcasting YouTube TV in your area so that you can watch YouTube TV outside US.
- Enroll in a reliable VPN provider with American servers. (ExpressVPN comes highly recommended.)
- Download the VPN app to your device and install it.
- Log in to the VPN application using your credentials.
- Access the servers list and connect to a server located in the US.
- After making your choice, click “Connect” to start a connection.
- Log in to YouTube TV using your login information to start streaming outside the USA.
- Take advantage of having unrestricted access to YouTube TV in your area!
Why does a VPN require to watch YouTube TV within the USA?
Since YouTube TV is an American streaming platform with navigation material like many others, you’ll need to have a VPN to access it from outside the US. The following notice will appear on your screen if you try to connect to the service from a location other than the United States:
Because the service is banned in their nation, those living outside the United States cannot immediately use YouTube TV. You’ll have to have a VPN with a server that can easily unblock any website and has servers designed for streaming if you want to get around this Location-specific.
How can I select the best VPN to watch YouTube TV outside US?
Because so many VPNs are available with practically the same functions, choosing one might be challenging. While some focus more on security, speed, or the ability to get around a greater number of services, others emphasize providing a vast server network.
However, when choosing the best VPN to access YouTube TV outside US, keep the following aspects in mind:
- It needs to have a bigger dedicated server with several servers across the US.
- It must have quick servers for YouTube TV live shows to be broadcast in HD.
- It must use state-of-the-art encryption techniques, including AES-256-bit cryptography.
- A reliable support staff must be accessible every day of the week, round-the-clock.
- It needs to be capable of unblocking online streaming like YouTube TV.
What is YouTube TV?
However, one incredible platform that interacts with some of the top companies on their bases is YouTube TV. There are no fees for rental boxes, recorders, HD quality, retraction, extra shows, and anything else. In addition, one of these live broadcasting sites offers access to 40 cable networks owned by parent corporations and the five main US networks, ABC, CBS, The CW, Fox, and NBC.
What distinguishes YouTube from YouTube TV?
Due to its massive traffic, YouTube has come to represent the modern internet experience. It would be difficult to find an individual who has never heard of YouTube, much less doesn’t use it frequently.
On the other hand, few people are familiar with the distinctions between YouTube Premium and YouTube TV. YouTube TV is a national tv streaming service. In contrast, YouTube Premium (formerly known as YouTube Red) is a paid membership that improves the standard YouTube experience and includes YouTube Music Premium.
How can I sign up for YouTube TV outside US?
The use of a VPN service is comparable to one aspect of the coin, and paying for a YouTube Cable package is the other. While a VPN will let you get around geographical limits on content, it won’t remove your YouTube TV subscription cost. Therefore, simply follow the steps below to sign up for a YouTube TV subscription beyond the USA.
Create a PayPal account to:
Users must have a functioning PayPal account within the United States to subscribe to YouTube TV outside the country. One could either ask a friend or relative in the US for a PayPal account, or you can open one for yourself by using the instructions below:
- Create a relationship with an American VPN server. Use a brand-new email address to start the signup process.
- Fill out the forms with your details, particularly your credit card info and house number.
- Type in your zip code as a US postal code. The city’s postal code should be all numbers without letters, followed by two zeros.
- Ensure that the Zip code is valid by entering it into the United States Postal Service web address. Replace a single zeros at the end with a one if it doesn’t work.
- To carry out the transaction, provide both your local house number and the US city address from the USPS page.
Making a Gmail account in the US entails:
To complete the YouTube Television service procedure, follow these instructions to open a Gmail account in the US:
- Sign up for a fresh Gmail account on Google.
- Verify that now the country for your subscription is set to the US
- Use your contact information to confirm the email.
- Get an American email address to connect to your YouTube TV online account now.
- Join YouTube TV other than in the USA
Once you’ve followed all the instructions, it is time to register for YouTube TV.
- Start by going to YouTube TV.
- Register for a brand-new Gmail account in the US.
- Choose PayPal as your payment method and sign in with your American PayPal account.
- Ensure you have at least $1.00 because Google will give you a confirmation email confirming that you were cost $1 and subsequently returned.
- One nowadays can stream YouTube TV beyond the United States.
Other than in the USA, YouTube TV subscription costs
The monthly cost of the entry-level YouTube TV membership package is 64.99 USD or 81.58 CAD. It has a six-account maximum for every individual. With the membership, you’ll get a free five-day version and access to more than 90 YouTube Television networks. Types of methodologies are additionally offered for USD 37/month (or CAD 46.44/month), which would be equal.
Can I watch YouTube TV outside US with a free VPN?
Free VPNs are not advised if you want to access YouTube TV outside US. Free VPNs lack adequate security measures and cannot get over the severe location specific by services like Netflix and YouTube TV. As a result, you run the danger of being unable to access YouTube TV and having all of your data exposed to unauthorized parties. To view YouTube TV in Canada or to access YouTube TV in Australia, experts advise using a premium VPN.
Can Anyone Be Prepared to Run Into a VPN/Proxy Authentication Issue on YouTube TV?
Users see a proxy/VPN identification problem when trying to watch YouTube TV while using a free VPN or a premium VPN with lax security protocols. Strong security protocols on YouTube TV allow it to quickly identify and disable weak VPNs. So will need a reputable VPN service with AES 256 encryption and potent servers, like ExpressVPN, to fix this issue.
How Do I Turn Off My Device’s Remote Monitoring Services?
To turn off location information on any devices, take the following steps:
Users of Android:
- Access Settings.
- Next, choose Permissions.
- Access Location and disable it.
Users of iOS:
- Access Settings.
- Next, choose Privacy.
- Select Location Settings and deactivate it.
List of YouTube TV channels from the outside USA
On its website, YouTube TV now has over 73 channels available. This pertains to their entry-level subscription that can be expanded to include 81 channels for a modest charge.
Nowadays that everyone learns how to watch YouTube TV outside US, so let us just discuss what to watch on it. So read on to learn more and see our suggestions!
- FOX News
- FOX Sport 1 (FS1)
- Fox Business
- Comedy Central
- Con TV
- Comet TV
- Court TV
- Disney Channel
- Disney XD
- Disney Junior
- NFL Network
- Law & Crime
- MTV 2
- Animal Planet
- Food Network
- Cheddar News
- Cartoon Network/Adult Swim
- BBC World News
- Paramount Network
- Investigation Discovery
- Nat Geo
- NBC Universo
- NBA TV
- MLB Game of the Week
Compatible Devices to Watch YouTube TV outside USA
Additionally, YouTube TV is accessible on several mobile devices, including iPads, iOS, Android cellphones, set Top boxes, streaming devices, and numerous others. Therefore, continue reading to find out more if you’re interested!
- Apple TV
- Smart TV
- Xfinity TV
- Fire TV
- Play Station
- Amazon Firestick
For users of Android
- Launch the Android app for ExpressVPN.
- Establish a connection with an American server.
- Create a fresh User account and sign in.
- Use the Play Store to look for the YouTube TV app.
- Download it and create a free account.
- Happy to inform you that YouTube TV has now become accessible on any Android device.
For users of IOS
- Go to Settings > Network and change the region of your Apple ID to the US
- Launch ExpressVPN on your iPhone or iPad.
- Establish a connection with an American server.
- Browse through the Apple App Store to find YouTube TV.
- Download the app and sign in to the account to immediately stream your preferred shows.
For Users of Roku
- Install and download ExpressVPN, then link your wireless router to it.
- Join a server in the US.
- Connect your Roku stick through an HDMI connector to your smart device.
- Switch on the TV, then choose YouTube TV from the Roku main screen to start.
For the Users of PS3/PS4
To download YouTube TV to a PS3, PS4, or another device, follow these instructions:
- Navigate to the TV/Video Service catalog.
- Look for “YouTube TV” in the list of possibilities.
- As from the drop-down option, choose “Get.”
- The “My Channels” list has been updated to include YouTube TV.
For the Users of Xbox
For instructions on how to download YouTube TV on the Xbox system, see below:
- Click “My games & applications” in the Xbox menu.
- Perform an “Xbox Store” search for “YouTube TV.”
- The end! Just choose “Install” from the menu.
For the Users of Kodi
- Set up a VPN that works with YouTube TV. ExpressVPN is widely recommended.
- Join the VPN with the Kodi device.
- You Should save VPN software to a USB stick, insert the stick into your Kodi device, and then download the program to the computers.
- Select Settings, Operating System, and Update on the Kodi device.
- Switch on Unknown Sources immediately.
- Set up the VPN application on the Kodi gadget. After that, connect to a server in the US.
- Switch on your TV and go to Kodi’s home screen.
- To start watching, install the YouTube TV add-on on Kodi.
For the Users of FireStick
For instructions on how to install YouTube TV on your Firestick device, see below:
- Switch to Search after turning on your FireStick.
- Change the settings to allow unknown sources, install ExpressVPN, and log in to a United States server.
- Type “YouTube TV” and hit the Enter key.
- The search outcomes will reveal the “YouTube TV app for Fire TV Stick.”
- Clicking “Get” will download the application to your device.
- Start the YouTube TV app once it has been downloaded.
- Launch the YouTube TV app and connect or register using your account information.
- Users can now use Firestick to stream YouTube TV elsewhere in the United States.
For the Users of Apple TV
- Decide on a VPN provider that enables Smart DNS. ExpressVPN is widely recommended.
- After locating your Smart DNS domains, navigate to the Settings option on the Apple TV and click network just at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the network you want to use by clicking the Wi-Fi button.
- Next, select Manual Configuration under DNS Configuration.
- Enter your DNS IP and restart the Apple TV to join a US server.
- After installing its YouTube TV app on the Apple TV, it’s completed.
For the Users of Smart TV
- Install a top-notch VPN after downloading it. ExpressVPN is widely recommended.
- Access a server in the US.
- Enter the admin section of your Wi-Fi network.
- Join the VPN system.
- Set up a free account using the YouTube TV app on any smart TV to start viewing.
For the Users of PC
- Install and download a high-quality VPN on your computer. ExpressVPN is widely recommended.
- Contact a server with a United States address.
- Sign in or create an account on the YouTube TV webpage.
- Before login back in, clear your data and cache if you continue to have difficulties watching YouTube TV.
Top Rated TV movies and television shows elsewhere than the United States
Let’s speak about such a particular thing to watch on YouTube TV outside US of America nowadays that you understand how to watch on YouTube TV outside US and from any other location of the globe. If you’re not an avid TV show watcher like us, you must have known what to watch. If not, read for more information and a list of YouTube TV stations.
- Fear the Walking Dead
- The Vikings
- Game of Thrones
- Agents of SHIELD.
- Wentworth Prison
- Better Call Saul
- Mile 22
- The War with Grandpa
- The Witches
- After We Collided
- The Dark Knight
- Triple Frontier
- Spider-Man: Far from Home
YouTube TV alternatives other than the United States of America
Regarding cord-cutters, YouTube TV is a great option, but there are also other possibilities, such as:
- DIRECTV NOW
- Hulu with Live TV
- Sling TV
- PlayStation Vue
Other Countries to Watch YouTube TV in
- YouTube TV in Singapore
- YouTube TV in UAE
- YouTube TV in Thailand
- YouTube TV in Switzerland
- YouTube TV in Spain
- YouTube TV in South Africa
- YouTube TV in Romania
- YouTube TV in Portugal
- YouTube TV in NZ
- YouTube TV in Malaysia
- YouTube TV in Japan
- YouTube TV in Jamaica
- YouTube TV in Ireland
- YouTube TV in Greece
- YouTube TV in Germany
- YouTube TV in France
- YouTube TV in Italy
- YouTube TV in Denmark
- YouTube TV in Costa Rica
- YouTube TV in Mexico
- YouTube TV in Canada
- YouTube TV in Australia
- YouTube TV in India
- YouTube TV in Sweden
- YouTube TV in Belgium
- YouTube TV in Brazil
- YouTube TV in Philippines
- YouTube TV in UK
FAQs for YouTube TV
What is YouTube TV accurately?
An internet video architecture of the system YouTube TV offers programming from very well network programmers. Furthermore, it offers content from well-known broadcast programmers in addition to a special blend of elements not normally found on some other sites.
Where can I find YouTube TV?
Although introduced in 2017, YouTube TV continues to be accessible in the US, and plans to expand internationally are still being discussed. Unfortunately, the service is not yet available in your area if you receive problems like “YouTube not accessible in your state”!
How can I get around YouTube’s national limitations?
You must connect to an American server using a VPN service like ExpressVPN to get around the country’s limitations.
What can I do to stop YouTube TV from seeing my VPN?
Because using VPN services is strictly forbidden on YouTube, VPN services like ExpressVPN and PureVPN are a certain way to get around Location-specific.
How, then, can I tell if my YouTube TV VPN was effective?
Go to the YouTube TV website and double-check to see if it works perfectly after registering to a VPN provider.
Can I access YouTube TV from abroad?
As was already explained, YouTube TV is exclusively accessible in the US. Nevertheless, if you use a VPN, you can access YouTube TV from a foreign nation.
How can you access YouTube videos that your state has stopped?
You can access videos restricted in your nation or elsewhere in the globe by using a VPN.
In Japan, how do you access YouTube TV?
Only those who utilize a VPN can access YouTube TV in Japan. However, you may unblock and view YouTube TV in Japan by using a VPN to change your IP address to a US one.
Is YouTube TV available in Luxembourg?
No, until you use a VPN, you cannot view YouTube TV in Luxembourg. Therefore, ExpressVPN is the option we advise.
How can people outside the US view YouTube TV?
With the aid of a VPN, you may access YouTube TV from anywhere outside the US. We advise using ExpressVPN.
How can Curacao residents access YouTube TV?
You’ll need a VPN with US servers if you want to access YouTube TV in Curacao. ExpressVPN is our first preference.
How can I access YouTube TV in the Bahamas?
Since YouTube TV is unavailable outside of the United States, a VPN is required to access it in the Bahamas.
In Germany, is YouTube TV available?
You can view YouTube TV in Germany using a VPN with US-based servers.
Is there YouTube TV in Portugal?
No, Portugal does not have access to YouTube TV. However, a VPN still allows you to access YouTube TV in Portugal.
In Italy, how do you access YouTube TV?
Since YouTube TV is unavailable outside of the United States, a VPN is required to access it in the Bahamas.
Is there YouTube TV in Costa Rica?
No, Costa Rica does not have access to YouTube TV. However, a VPN will still allow you to access YouTube TV in Costa Rica.
Is YouTube TV available in the Dominican Republic?
You can watch YouTube TV in the Dominican Republic using a VPN with US-based servers.
Anyone who uses the internet will undoubtedly find the YouTube TV streaming service amusing. One can start watching all your favorite episodes from anywhere in the world with the aid of YouTube TV VPN. Because of the best VPN companies’ connectivity, customers won’t have to overlook any of their favorite YouTube series while visiting other countries, including the United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Mexico, or anywhere else. Furthermore, one can be sure that you will be capable of unblocking YouTube TV anywhere in the United States using our recommended suggestion, ExpressVPN.