Can you watch YouTube TV in Philippines? No, you cannot watch YouTube TV in Philippines unless you use a premium VPN with robust US servers. We recommend ExpressVPN.
YouTube TV is geo-restricted outside USA. Therefore, you must use a premium VPN like ExpressVPN to spoof your actual location and mask your IP address to trick YouTube TV location servers. Get ExpressVPN now because it offers the best VPN deals and next-generation security features.
How to Watch YouTube TV in Philippines [5 Easy Steps in Mar 2024]
Is YouTube TV available in Philippines? No, YouTube TV is not available in Philippines because of the distribution and content regulations. Therefore, you must use a premium VPN to watch YouTube TV in Philippines. Follow these easy steps to get around YouTube TV geo-restriction in Philippines:
- Sign up for the VPN. It is recommended to use ExpressVPN because it has the best VPN deals and top-notch security protocols.
- Download and Install the ExpressVPN application on your streaming device.
- Sign into the application using your credentials and navigate to the servers list.
- Select an optimized and secure US server. We recommend the Dallas server.
- Once successfully connected to the server, visit the YouTube TV website and stream the best shows and movies on YouTube TV in Philippines.
Why Do You Need a VPN to Watch YouTube TV in Philippines?
You need a VPN to watch YouTube TV in Philippines because it is a geo-blocked streaming service. Can you unblock YouTube TV in Philippines? No, you cannot unblock YouTube TV in Philippines without a VPN because YouTube TV is geo-restricted everywhere outside the United States. If you try to access YouTube TV in Philippines, you will see the following error:
“It looks like you’re outside of the United States. YouTube TV is only available in the United States.”
People residing outside USA cannot directly stream YouTube TV because of the geo-restriction. So, Can you stream YouTube TV in Philippines? Yes, you can stream YouTube TV in Philippines with a premium VPN. A VPN (Virtual Private Network) is a path-breaking IT innovation that enables users to change their IP and overcome geo-restriction.
Technically it cloaks your IP and masks it with a non-restricted American IP. It gives the impression that you are accessing the streaming platform from the USA. Therefore, you will need a premium VPN to stream YouTube TV in Philippines. We recommend ExpressVPN because it has the best unblocking capabilities.
With a VPN, you can watch the following channels in Philippines as well:
- beIN Sports in Philippines
- Kayo Sports in Philippines
- HBO Max in Philippines
- Peacock TV in Philippines
- Hulu in Philippines
- Disney Plus in Philippines
Top 3 VPNs to Get YouTube TV in Philippines [Quick Overview Mar 2024]
Is YouTube TV restricted in Philippines? Yes, YouTube TV is restricted in Philippines however you can still use a VPN to watch YouTube TV in Philippines easily. Here are the Top 3 VPNs to watch YouTube TV in Philippines:
- ExpressVPN: It is the best and most recommended VPN to watch YouTube TV in Philippines. It has high-speed servers that connect quickly and provide a buffer-less streaming experience. Furthermore, it has a range of secure and optimized American servers so that you can easily bypass the geo-restriction of YouTube TV. In addition, it offers 24/7 customer support, threat manager, Lightway protocol, Trusted Server Technology, private DNS, and best-in-class encryption.
- NordVPN: It has the most expansive server network of almost 25 servers in the USA. It has excellent unblocking capabilities to circumnavigate the geo-restriction of YouTube TV in Philippines. It has industry-leading features such as an Automatic Kill Switch, DNS leak protection, top-notch encryption, and Browser Proxy extension. Moreover, NordVPNs excellent bandwidth enables you to stream your favorite content on YouTube TV in Philippines.
- Surfshark: It is a user-friendly and cost-effective VPN. You can easily get YouTube TV in Philippines with Surfshark’s optimized servers. It has over 3200 servers across 60 countries, among which 23 are highly optimized US servers. In addition, it offers leak protection, private DNS, NoBorder mode, and a Strict no-log policy. You can buy Surfshark at $2.49 per month with its 2-year subscription.
3 Top-Rated VPNs to Watch YouTube TV in Philippines [Detail Overview Mar 2024]
Why can’t I watch YouTube TV in Philippines? It is because of the geo-restrictions and thus you will need a VPN to get YouTube TV in Philippines. Following are the 3 best YouTube VPNs in Philippines:
ExpressVPN – The most Recommended and Fastest VPN to watch YouTube TV in Philippines
Suppose you want to get YouTube TV in Philippines. In that case, we highly recommend ExpressVPN because it has a 3000+ server network and exceptional unblocking capabilities to bypass the YouTube TV geo-restriction. Lastly, it has best-in-class encryption to safeguard your identity and digital footprint. Therefore, it is one of the best VPNs to stream YouTube TV in Philippines.
Moreover, it has a Media Streamer feature which is immensely beneficial for watching geo-restricted content on multiple devices. It is one of the few VPNs with a strict no-log policy, lightning-fast speed, and no DNS and IP leaks. It has excellent connectivity, industry-leading features, and a 30-day refund policy. With its yearly subscription, you can purchase ExpressVPN for USD 6.67 and get three months free.
NordVPN – The most Reliable and Reputable VPN to watch YouTube TV in Philippines
NordVPN is one of the most prominent players in the VPN market, with various fast servers across the globe with a solid reputation for the buffer-less streaming experience. In addition, it has next-generation encryption and a strict no-logs policy.
You can simultaneously connect six devices with NordVPN, enabling you to share a single subscription for securely streaming your favorite streaming platforms with your friends and families.
You can easily circumnavigate YouTube TV’s geo-restriction with NordVPN’s 5200 servers in 59 countries and exceptional 1970+ servers in the United States. You can purchase NordVPN for USD 3.29/month and save 60% with its 2-year subscription. NordVPN is based in Panama, a secure jurisdiction with a dedicated IP address for watching your favorite shows on YouTube TV.
Surfshark – The Most Affordable VPN to watch YouTube TV in Philippines
Surfshark is the most pocket-friendly VPN to watch YouTube TV in Philippines. It has reasonable pricing and is adequate to bypass the geo-restriction of YouTube TV in Philippines. Furthermore, it employs industry-disrupting encryption, has a strict no-logs policy, and will keep you anonymous on the internet. It has over 3200 servers in 65 countries, with 600 optimized servers in 23 US cities.
It is compatible with many streaming devices and has exceptional unblocking capabilities, which enable you to watch American Netflix in Philippines, Disney Plus in Philippines, and many more. Moreover, it also bypasses the Great Firewall of China, which illustrates the promising capabilities of Surfshark. It performed well in the speed test and has a range of fast servers in the United States and globally.
The Unique Selling Point of Surfshark is its competitive price point. You can purchase Surfshark for USD 2.49/month and save 83% with its 2-year subscription. In addition, it has an exciting 30-day money-back guarantee. It also has an ad-blocker, and you can enjoy unlimited simultaneous connections on a single Surfshark subscription, along with 24/7 live chat support.
How to Sign up for YouTube TV in Philippines?
Is YouTube TV available internationally? No, YouTube TV is not available internationally because of legal compliances. However, you can sign up for YouTube TV in Philippines with the following steps:
- Subscribe to a premium VPN to mask your local IP address with an American IP address. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a secure US server. We recommend the New York server.
- Go to YouTube TV’s official website and select “Try it Free.”
- Sign in with your Google account. If you don’t have an existing Gmail account, you can create a new US Gmail account to sign up for YouTube TV in Philippines.
- After you have successfully logged in, add a US Zip code. You can find various US zip codes from Google such as 90001.
- Choose your preferred payment method and add your account details.
- Get 14-day free trial of YouTube TV in Philippines. Moreover, you will be charged as per your subscription plan.
How to Subscribe to YouTube TV in Philippines?
You can subscribe to YouTube TV in Philippines with the following methods:
Method 1: How to Pay for YouTube TV in Philippines via Gift Card?
Follow these steps to pay for YouTube TV in Philippines with YouTube TV Gift Cards:
- Subscribe to ExpressVPN and connect to a reliable US server. We recommend the Dallas server.
- Go to MyGiftCardSupply and purchase a YouTube TV Gift Card that is equal to the cost of your preferred subscription plan.
- You can buy the gift card through your local PayPal or credit card.
- You will receive an email with the gift card code and a link to use the gift card.
- Go to YouTube TV Gift Card redeeming page and enter the coupon code that you have received via email.
- Select Redeem, add a US Zip code, and you will be redirected to a new YouTube TV profile. You can use 90210 as a US Zip code.
- Congratulations, you have successfully subscribed to YouTube TV in Philippines.
Method 2: How to Subscribe to YouTube TV in Philippines Via US Virtual Prepaid Card?
You can subscribe to YouTube TV in Philippines via Virtual Prepaid Card through the following steps:
- Navigate to the official site of StatesPay.
- Sign up for a virtual credit card account.
- Top up your virtual credit card with your local PayPal.
- Subscribe to a premium VPN to navigate to YouTube TV in Philippines. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Select Sign Up Now > Add your personal details > Select your preferred subscription plan > Add Virtual Credit Card Number > Enter US Zip Code.
- Complete the registration process to watch contemporary content on YouTube TV in Philippines.
Method 3: How can you Pay for YouTube TV in Philippines through PayPal?
Follow these steps to pay for YouTube TV Account in Philippines through PayPal:
- Subscribe and download a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server and Sign Up for PayPal.
- Once your PayPal account is created. Go to YouTube TV’s website.
- Select the Pay with PayPal option when signing Up for YouTube TV.
- Add all your details, create your YouTube TV account, and Pay via Paypal.
What Channels Are Available to Stream on YouTube TV Philippines?
Following are the channels that are available to stream on YouTube TV Philippines:
How much is YouTube TV in Philippines?
Following is the price of YouTube TV in Philippines:
|YouTube TV Base Plan
|YouTube TV Spanish Plan
|Price in USD
|Price in Philippine Pesos
|Number of Channels
|Number of Account Sharing
Note: If you are a new subscriber of YouTube TV, you will be charged USD 64.99/mo for the initial three months and USD 72.99/mo afterward.
Can I Get YouTube TV Free Trial in Philippines?
When creating a new account, a free trial of YouTube TV is available. You may sign up for extra channels like HBO Max and Spanish Plus before adding them to your membership during the free trial, which includes the YouTube TV basic plan.
How to Choose the Best YouTube TV VPN for Philippines?
When selecting the best VPN for viewing YouTube TV in the Philippines, there are a few factors to consider. Here are a few things to think about:
- By regularly upgrading its connection protocols, your VPN should be able to get around any geo-restrictions put in place by streaming providers.
- In order to prevent being discovered by the streaming service, ISP, and government, the optimal VPN should include strong security features.
- Using a reliable VPN to unblock There should be a sizable server network for YouTube TV in the Philippines, allowing you to select the best server depending on location.
- Despite having all the best features, a VPN must have a fast connection speed. This enables buffer-free HD streaming of your preferred content.
Why Does YouTube TV Not Work With VPN in Philippines?
When watching in the Philippines with a VPN, you can get the YouTube TV not functioning problem message. Here are a few potential causes for this to occur:
- Your true IP address can be exposed.
- It’s possible that you’re using a poor VPN that can’t get through YouTube TV’s geographic restrictions.
- The geo-restriction mechanism that your VPN needs to upgrade may have been improved by YouTube TV.
What is the Difference Between YouTube and YouTube TV in Philippines?
Users can post video footage on the well-known video-sharing website YouTube. In comparison, YouTube TV is a live TV service that gives users access to on-demand and live programming from a variety of networks and channels.
The best location to view free material is on YouTube, however using YouTube TV to watch live and on-demand content costs money. Outside of the US, a VPN is necessary to view YouTube TV, and ExpressVPN offers the finest service.
Can I watch YouTube TV in Philippines with a free VPN?
Yes, you can watch YouTube TV in Philippines with a free VPN. Still, it is not recommended because free VPNs have inadequate security protocols and cannot bypass the severe geo-restrictions of streaming platforms such as YouTube TV. Moreover, it also exposes the user to the threat of identity theft and revealing all personal information to third parties. It also monitors your online footprint and leverages it for targeted advertisements.
Therefore, using a premium VPN like ExpressVPN to unblock YouTube TV in Philippines is highly recommended because it ensures that your identity is protected and successfully bypasses the geo-restrictions.
Compatible Devices with YouTube TV in Philippines
There are various devices that are compatible with YouTube TV in Philippines. We have enlisted the devices along with the comprehensive guide on how to watch YouTube TV on that particular device below:
- Android Devices
- iOS Devices
- FireStick TV
- Amazon Firestick
- Apple TV
- Smart TV
How to watch YouTube TV in Philippines on Android Devices?
- Subscribe to a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN because it has exceptional encryption and bypassing capabilities.
- Download and install the application.
- Sign in with your credentials and connect to an optimized US server.
- Search for the YouTube TV application in Play Store.
- Install and Sign up for a free account to watch your favorite shows on YouTube TV in Philippines.
How to Get YouTube TV in Philippines on iOS Devices?
- Initially change your Apple ID region to the United States in Settings > Network.
- Open the ExpressVPN application on your iOS device.
- Connect to an optimized US server.
- Search for the YouTube TV application in the Apple App Store.
- Install the application and log in with your credentials to watch YouTube TV in Philippines.
Can I Get YouTube TV in Philippines on Roku?
Yes, you can get YouTube TV in Philippines on Roku, first follow these steps to get YouTube on Roku.
- Download and Install ExpressVPN application and configure it with your Wi-Fi router.
- Connect to an optimized US server.
- Now insert your Roku stick into your smart TV through the HDMI port.
- Turn on your Roku device and select YouTube TV Philippines on the Roku home screen.
- Now watch your favorite shows and live content on YouTube TV in Philippines.
How to Stream YouTube TV Philippines on PS3/PS4?
- Navigate to the category of TV/Video Services.
- From the list of available alternatives, search for YouTube TV.
- Select “Get” from the drop-down list.
- YouTube TV has now been added to your My Channels list.
- Watch your favorite content on YouTube TV in Philippines.
How to unblock YouTube TV in Philippines on Xbox?
- From the Xbox menu, Select My Games and Apps.
- Search for YouTube TV in the Xbox Store.
- Click the Install button and watch your favorite content on YouTube TV in Philippines.
How to watch YouTube TV in Philippines on Kodi?
- Subscribe to a VPN that has exceptional bandwidth and is compatible with YouTube TV. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect your Kodi device to the VPN.
- Download the VPN application on your computer, save it to a portable hard drive, and then plug it into the Kodi device.
- On your Kodi device, go to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons.
- Now navigate to Unknown sources.
- Install the VPN application on the Kodi device. Connect to an optimized US server.
- Go to Kodi’s home screen by switching on your TV.
- Install the YouTube TV add-on on Kodi and stream your favorite content on YouTube TV in Philippines.
How to Get YouTube TV in Philippines on Fire Stick?
- Launch your Fire Stick and go to Search.
- Switch to unknown sources and download the ExpressVPN application.
- Connect to an optimized US server.
- Search for YouTube TV and press enter.
- The YouTube TV application for Fire Stick will appear in the search results.
- The application will be downloaded after you click ‘Get’.
- After the YouTube TV application has been installed, launch it and log in with your credentials.
- Watch your favorite shows on YouTube TV in Philippines.
How to watch YouTube TV in Philippines on Apple TV?
- Subscribe to a VPN service that has a Smart DNS feature. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Find your smart DNS addresses, then go to your Apple TV’s setting menu and select Network at the bottom of the page.
- Choose the network by pressing the Wi-Fi button.
- Navigate to DNS configuration and choose Manual Configuration.
- Connect your Apple TV to a US server by manually entering the DNS address and restarting it.
- On your Apple TV, download and install the YouTube TV application and watch your favorite shows on YouTube TV in Philippines.
How to Install YouTube TV in Philippines on Smart TV?
- Download and install a premium VPN with exceptional unblocking capabilities. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to an optimized US server.
- Go into your Wi-Fi router’s admin.
- Connect it to your VPN network.
- Download the YouTube TV application on your smart TV and create a free account to stream your favorite shows on YouTube TV in Philippines.
How to watch YouTube TV in Philippines on a PC?
- On your desktop, download and install a premium VPN with exceptional encryption. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to an optimized US server.
- Go to the YouTube TV website and sign up for an account or log in if you already have an account.
- If you are still unable to watch YouTube TV in Philippines, delete your cache and cookies and login again to watch your favorite content.
What are the Alternatives to YouTube TV in Philippines?
Following are the alternatives to YouTube TV in Philippines:
- Hulu with Live TV
- BeIN Sports
- DirecTV Now
What to watch on Youtube TV in Philippines?
Currently, YouTube TV has over 73 channels available on its basic subscription. You can upgrade your subscription and watch 81 channels for a small fee.
Following is the YouTube TV Channel List in Philippines:
YouTube TV Channels in Philippines:
- FOX News
- FOX Sport 1 (FS1)
- Fox Business
- Comedy Central
- Con TV
- Comet TV
- Court TV
- Disney Channel
- Disney XD
- Disney Junior
- NFL Network
- Law & Crime
- MTV 2
- Animal Planet
- Food Network
- Cheddar News
- Cartoon Network/Adult Swim
- BBC World News
- Paramount Network
- Investigation Discovery
- Nat Geo
- NBC Universo
- NBA TV
- MLB Game of the Week
Moreover, you can also watch classic and original TV shows and movies on YouTube TV in Philippines. We have enlisted the best TV Shows and movies below:
Best YouTube TV Movies:
- Creep Show
- Ready Player One
- Patients of a Saint
- Expedition Unknown
- Top Gun: Maverick
- Jeepers Creepers: Reborn
- Bullet Train
Best YouTube TV Shows:
- Rick and Morty
- Cobra Kai
- SEAL team
- The Handmaid’s Tale
- Big Brother
- In the Dark
- Better Call Saul
Other Countries to Watch YouTube TV in
Is YouTube TV restricted in Philippines? Yes, YouTube TV is restricted in Philippines and you will need a VPN to watch YouTube TV in Philippines. Also, you will need a VPN to watch YouTube TV in the below-mentioned countries;
Is YouTube TV Worth It in Philippines?
In the Philippines, YouTube TV is unquestionably worthwhile. The following are some justifications for why YouTube TV is worthwhile:
Because of its extensive selection of channels and genres, YouTube TV is a worthwhile investment for cord cutters.
Everyone can find something to watch on the site, including films, TV shows, sports, documentaries, reality TV, etc.
Best-in-class DVR capabilities and an intuitive user interface are features of YouTube TV.
For $64.99 (3647.66) per month, you can get the YouTube TV base plan, or you may buy add-ons to enhance your viewing experience.
How to Fix the “YOUTUBE TV VPN Proxy Server Detected” Error?
If you see the error message “YouTube TV VPN proxy detected,” it means that YouTube TV has prohibited you because it has determined that you are utilizing a VPN. Change to a different US server if you are using one of the VPNs above and seeing the same warning on your screen.
Can I watch Emmy Awards Online on YouTube TV in Philippines?
Emmy Awards are an unprecedented and most-awaited award show in television history. You can stream this thrilling award ceremony with Foxtel, which is available on YouTube TV.
Does YouTube TV work in Philippines?
No, YouTube TV doesn’t work in Philippines unless you use a premium VPN because it is geo-restricted outside the USA due to licensing and copyright policies.
How to cancel my YouTube TV subscription?
Follow these steps to cancel your YouTube TV subscription.
- Open YouTube TV App or Website.
- Navigate to the Settings Tab.
- Click on your Membership details.
- Click Cancel to Cancel your YouTube TV Subscription.
You can stream YouTube TV in Philippines on how many devices?
You can access YouTube TV on 3 devices simultaneously.
Is YouTube TV available in Philippines?
No, YouTube TV is not available in the Philippines.
On how many devices can I stream YouTube TV in Philippines?
You can stream YouTube TV in Philippines on six devices.
How to Cancel YouTube TV Subscriptions in Philippines?
Here is how you can cancek YouTube TV’s subscription in Philippines:
- Install a VPN client on your device. (ExpressVPN is advised.)
- Connect to a server in the US.
- Your streaming device’s YouTube TV app should now be running.
- Choose a subscription level under the YouTube TV Settings Tab.
- You have three choices: stop the membership, put it on hold, or cancel it. To cancel your YouTube TV subscription, select Cancel.
Why is Surfshark not working with YouTube TV in the Philippines?
There are a few potential causes for this. First, make sure ExpressVPN is installed on your computer using the most recent version. Try rebooting your device if you’re still having issues, or get assistance from customer support.
Can I share YouTube TV in different states with family?
If everyone in the household is in the same home, then you may share YouTube TV with family members who reside in other states. Your entire family will then get access to the same channels and materials.
Does YouTube TV stream at 4K?
Yes, you can stream YouTube at 4K quality.
Will YouTube TV buffer if I use a VPN?
It depends on what kind of VPN you are using. If its a reliable VPN, then your YouTube TV wont buffer.
Is using a VPN for YouTube TV legal?
Yes, you may use a VPN for YouTube TV as it is legal.
Can you watch YouTube TV live in Philippines without a TV license?
You will not need a supported cable provider if you have your relatives who live in the United States. This way, you can watch YouTube TV in the Philippines without a license.
Is YouTube TV still free?
No, YouTube TV is not free.
How much is YouTube TV a month?
YouTube TV costs around
YouTube TV will cost you USD 72.99/mon.
How much does YouTube TV cost in Philippines?
YouTube TV costs around $64.99 (₱3647.66) in Philippines.
There is no doubt that YouTube TV is a delight for all the cord-cutters and binge-watchers who want to watch their on-demand favorite shows in one place. Hopefully, the above guide should help you access YouTube TV in Philippines, but if you encounter any other issues not discussed in the guide, feel free to comment below.
Although YouTube TV is geo-restricted outside the USA, you can stream YouTube TV in Philippines with the help of a premium VPN like ExpressVPN.