Can you watch YouTube TV in Mexico? No, you cannot watch YouTube TV in Mexico unless you use a premium VPN with robust US servers. We recommend ExpressVPN.
YouTube TV is a subscription-based streaming service that lets you watch live TV from popular networks and major broadcast sources in Spanish and English. You can enjoy local and national breaking news, live sports, and binge-worthy shows as soon as they air. Moreover, YouTube TV offers almost twice the number of renowned channels as Sling TV and major local channels (including PBS) in most markets. However, YouTube TV is geo-restricted outside USA. Therefore, you must use a premium VPN like ExpressVPN to spoof your actual location and mask your IP address to trick YouTube TV location servers. Get ExpressVPN now because it offers the best VPN deals and next-generation security features.
How to Watch YouTube TV in Mexico [Quick Guide in Mar 2024]
Is YouTube TV available in Mexico? No, YouTube TV is not available in Mexico because of the distribution and content regulations. Therefore, you must use a premium VPN to watch YouTube TV in Mexico. Follow these easy steps to get around YouTube TV geo-restriction in Mexico:
- Sign up for the VPN. It is recommended to use ExpressVPN because it has the best VPN deals and top-notch security protocols.
- Download and Install the ExpressVPN application on your streaming device.
- Sign into the application using your credentials and navigate to the servers list.
- Select an optimized and secure US server. We recommend the Dallas server.
- Once successfully connected to the server, visit the YouTube TV website and stream the best shows and movies on YouTube TV in Mexico.
Why Do You Need a VPN to Watch YouTube TV in Mexico?
You need a VPN to watch YouTube TV in Mexico because it is a geo-blocked streaming service. Can you unblock YouTube TV in Mexico? No, you cannot unblock YouTube TV in Mexico without a VPN because YouTube TV is geo-restricted everywhere outside the United States. If you try to access YouTube TV in Mexico, you will see the following error:
It looks like you’re outside of the United States. YouTube TV is only available in the United States.
People residing outside the USA cannot directly stream YouTube TV because of the geo-restriction. So, Can you stream YouTube TV in Mexico? Yes, you can stream YouTube TV in Mexico with a premium VPN. A VPN (Virtual Private Network) is a path-breaking IT innovation that enables users to change their IP and overcome geo-restriction.
Technically it cloaks your IP and masks it with a non-restricted American IP. It gives the impression that you are accessing the streaming platform from the USA. Therefore, you will need a premium VPN to stream YouTube TV in Mexico. We recommend ExpressVPN because it has the best unblocking capabilities. With a VPN you can also watch BBC iPlayer in Mexico, ESPN Plus in Mexico, and Hotstar in Mexico.
Top 3 VPNs to Get YouTube TV in Mexico [Quick Overview Mar 2024]
Is YouTube TV restricted in Mexico? Yes, YouTube TV is restricted in Mexico however you can still use a VPN to watch YouTube TV in Mexico easily. Here are the 3 best VPNs to watch YouTube TV in Mexico:
- ExpressVPN: It is the best and most recommended VPN to watch YouTube TV in Mexico. It has high-speed servers that connect quickly and provide a buffer-less streaming experience. Furthermore, it has a range of secure and optimized American servers so that you can easily bypass the geo-restriction of YouTube TV. In addition, it offers 24/7 customer support, threat manager, Lightway protocol, Trusted Server Technology, private DNS, and best-in-class encryption.
- NordVPN: It has the most expansive server network of almost 25 servers in the USA. It has excellent unblocking capabilities to circumnavigate the geo-restriction of YouTube TV in Mexico. It has industry-leading features such as an Automatic Kill Switch, DNS leak protection, top-notch encryption, and Browser Proxy extension. Moreover, NordVPNs excellent bandwidth enables you to stream your favorite content on YouTube TV in Mexico.
- Surfshark: It is a user-friendly and cost-effective VPN. You can easily get YouTube TV in Mexico with Surfshark’s optimized servers. It has over 3200 servers across 60 countries, among which 23 are highly optimized US servers. In addition, it offers leak protection, private DNS, NoBorder mode, and a Strict no-log policy. You can buy Surfshark at $2.49 per month with its 2-year subscription.
3 Best VPNs to Watch YouTube TV in Mexico [Detail Overview Mar 2024]
Why can’t I watch YouTube TV in Mexico? It is because of the geo-restrictions and thus you will need a VPN to get YouTube TV in Mexico. Following are the 3 best YouTube VPNs in Mexico:
ExpressVPN – The most Recommended and Fastest VPN to watch YouTube TV in Mexico
Suppose you want to get YouTube TV in Mexico. We highly recommend ExpressVPN because it has a 3000+ server network and exceptional unblocking capabilities to bypass the YouTube TV geo-restriction. Lastly, it has best-in-class encryption to safeguard your identity and digital footprint. Therefore, it is one of Mexico’s best VPNs to stream YouTube TV.
Moreover, it has a Media Streamer feature which is immensely beneficial for watching geo-restricted content on multiple devices. It is one of the few VPNs with a strict no-log policy, lightning-fast speed, and no DNS and IP leaks. It has excellent connectivity, industry-leading features, and a 30-day refund policy. With its yearly subscription, you can purchase ExpressVPN for USD 6.67 and get three months free. ExpressVPN ‘s optimized server can let you get to Stan in Mexico, Crave TV in Mexico, Foxtel Go in Mexico, and DStv in Mexico.
NordVPN – The most Reliable and Reputable VPN to watch YouTube TV in Mexico
NordVPN is one of the most prominent players in the VPN market, with various fast servers across the globe with a solid reputation for the buffer-less streaming experience. In addition, it has next-generation encryption and a strict no-logs policy.
You can simultaneously connect six devices with NordVPN, enabling you to share a single subscription for securely streaming your favorite streaming platforms with your friends and families. You can also get Kayo Sports in Mexico, beIN Sports in Mexico, and HBO Max in Mexico NordVPN.
You can easily circumnavigate YouTube TV’s geo-restriction with NordVPN’s 5200 servers in 59 countries and exceptional 1970+ servers in the United States. You can purchase NordVPN for USD 3.29/month and save 60% with its 2-year subscription. NordVPN is based in Panama, a secure jurisdiction with a dedicated IP address for watching your favorite shows on YouTube TV.
Surfshark – The Most Affordable VPN to watch YouTube TV in Mexico
Surfshark is the most pocket-friendly VPN to watch YouTube TV in Mexico. It has reasonable pricing and is adequate to bypass the geo-restriction of YouTube TV in Mexico. Furthermore, it employs industry-disrupting encryption, has a strict no-logs policy, and will keep you anonymous on the internet. It has over 3200 servers in 65 countries, with 600 optimized servers in 23 US cities.
It is compatible with many streaming devices and has exceptional unblocking capabilities, which enable you to watch American Netflix in Mexico, Disney Plus in Mexico, and many more. Moreover, it also bypasses the Great Firewall of China, which illustrates the promising capabilities of Surfshark. It performed well in the speed test and has a range of fast servers in the United States and globally.
The Unique Selling Point of Surfshark is its competitive price point. You can purchase Surfshark for USD 2.49/month and save 83% with its 2-year subscription. In addition, it has an exciting 30-day money-back guarantee. It also has an ad-blocker, and you can enjoy unlimited simultaneous connections on a single Surfshark subscription, along with 24/7 live chat support. You can also get Peacock TV in Mexico and Hulu in Mexico with Surfshark.
How to Sign up for YouTube TV in Mexico?
Is YouTube TV available internationally? No, YouTube TV is not available internationally because of legal compliances. However, you can sign up for YouTube TV in Mexico with the following steps:
- Subscribe to a premium VPN to mask your local IP address with an American IP address. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a secure US server. We recommend the New York server.
- Go to YouTube TV’s official website and select “Try it Free.”
- Sign in with your Google account. If you don’t have an existing Gmail account, you can create a new US Gmail account to sign up for YouTube TV in Mexico.
- After you have successfully logged in, add a US Zip code. You can find various US zip codes from Google such as 90001.
- Choose your preferred payment method and add your account details.
- Get a 14-day free trial of YouTube TV in Mexico. Moreover, you will be charged as per your subscription plan.
How to Subscribe to YouTube TV in Mexico?
You can subscribe to YouTube TV in Mexico with the following methods:
Method 1: How to Pay for YouTube TV in Mexico via Gift Card?
Follow these steps to pay for YouTube TV in Mexico with YouTube TV Gift Cards:
- Subscribe to ExpressVPN and connect to a reliable US server. We recommend the Dallas server.
- Go to MyGiftCardSupply and purchase a YouTube TV Gift Card that is equal to the cost of your preferred subscription plan.
- You can buy the gift card through your local PayPal or credit card.
- You will receive an email with the gift card code and a link to use the gift card.
- Go to the YouTube TV Gift Card redeeming page and enter the coupon code that you have received via email.
- Select Redeem, add a US Zip code, and you will be redirected to a new YouTube TV profile. You can use 90210 as a US Zip code.
- Congratulations, you have successfully subscribed to YouTube TV in Mexico.
Method 2: How to Subscribe to YouTube TV in Mexico Via US Virtual Prepaid Card?
You can subscribe to YouTube TV in Mexico via Virtual Prepaid Card through the following steps:
- Navigate to the official site of StatesPay.
- Sign up for a virtual credit card account.
- Top up your virtual credit card with your local PayPal.
- Subscribe to a premium VPN to navigate to YouTube TV in Mexico. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Select Sign Up Now > Add your personal details > Select your preferred subscription plan > Add Virtual Credit Card Number > Enter US Zip Code.
- Complete the registration process to watch contemporary content on YouTube TV in Mexico.
Method 3: How can you Pay for YouTube TV in Mexico through PayPal?
Follow these steps to pay for YouTube TV Account in Mexico through PayPal:
- Subscribe and download a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server and Sign Up for PayPal.
- Once your PayPal account is created. Go to YouTube TV’s website.
- Select the Pay with PayPal option when signing Up for YouTube TV.
- Add all your details, create your YouTube TV account, and Pay via Paypal.
Criteria for Choosing the Best VPN to Watch YouTube TV in Mexico:
Here is the criteria that you should follow to choose the best VPN to watch YouTube TV in Mexico:
- It has the potential to unblock Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, BBC iPlayer, and other streaming services in Mexico in addition to YouTube TV.
- Has a wide variety of US servers to unblock international websites and content.
- Fast streaming of high-quality videos without latency.
- Strong encryption is offered together with a strict no-logs policy to safeguard your data.
- It provides a money-back guarantee, allowing you to try out the service prior to subscribing.
- A consumer may obtain the best customer care and a response to any question.
What is the Difference Between YouTube and YouTube TV?
Today, YouTube has overtaken all other online platforms in terms of popularity and traffic production. YouTube TV offers live TV streaming in Mexico. Given that we all frequently use YouTube, it is uncommon to find someone who hasn’t heard of it.
On the other hand, it’s difficult to understand the differences between YouTube TV and YouTube Premium. A premium membership that combines YouTube Music Premium and YouTube TV is known as YouTube Premium (formerly known as YouTube Red).
YouTube Premium, formerly known as YouTube Red, on the other hand, offers live television streaming.
Features You’ll Get with a YouTube TV Subscription in Mexico?
Here are the features which you will get with a YouTube TV subscription in Mexico:
- One of the coolest YouTube TV features is limitless Cloud DVR, which offers limitless storage for recorded shows that you may save for up to nine months. Recorded information can be skipped, fast-forwarded, or paused.
- With simultaneous viewing on three devices, YouTube TV customers can set up six sub-accounts for family members. There will be no password sharing because each user will sign in using their Google credentials.
- Reruns and forthcoming airings are both available for viewing on YouTube TV. Additionally, you may look for certain movies or television episodes to watch when you have spare time to move between different YouTube TV programs without highlighting any new material.
- Using the YouTube TV app or website to provide voice instructions, YouTube TV offers voice control. Through Voice Control, you may search channels, start certain shows or movies, record content, and use the replay features. Chromecast, Google Home Speaker, and Google Nest Mini are examples of supported gadgets.
- When multitasking, Picture-in-Picture for Phones and Tablets allows you to minimize YouTube TV on your Android device. Only iPhone models running version 14 or those with multitasking abilities can use this feature.
- Jump is a function on YouTube TV that enables users to navigate between different segments without emphasizing any fresh material.
- If you do not want a software to show up in your library, you may mark it as seen.
- It also supports dark mode.
Does YouTube TV offers Latin Channels?
Yes, YouTube TV offers Latin channels, such as:
- Antena 3
- Nuestra Tele
- NTN 24
- TyC Sports
- Discovery Familia
- Discovery en Español
- ESPN Deportes
- Baby TV Español
- Estrella TV
- WAPA América
How much is YouTube TV in Mexico?
Following is the price of YouTube TV in Mexico:
|YouTube TV Base Plan
|YouTube TV Spanish Plan
|Price in USD
|Price in Mexican Pesos
|Number of Channels
|Number of Account Sharing
Note: If you are a new subscriber of YouTube TV, you will be charged USD 64.99/mo for the initial three months and USD 72.99/mo afterward.
Can I watch YouTube TV in Mexico with a free VPN?
Yes, you can watch YouTube TV in Mexico with a free VPN. Still, it is not recommended because free VPNs have inadequate security protocols and cannot bypass the severe geo-restrictions of streaming platforms such as YouTube TV. Moreover, it also exposes the user to the threat of identity theft and revealing all personal information to third parties. It also monitors your online footprint and leverages it for targeted advertisements.
Therefore, using a premium VPN like ExpressVPN to unblock YouTube TV in Mexico is highly recommended because it ensures that your identity is protected and successfully bypasses the geo-restrictions.
Compatible Devices with YouTube TV in Mexico
There are various devices that are compatible with YouTube TV in Mexico. We have enlisted the devices along with the comprehensive guide on how to watch YouTube TV on that particular device below:
- Android Devices
- iOS Devices
- FireStick TV
- Amazon Firestick
- Apple TV
- Smart TV
How to watch YouTube TV in Mexico on Android Devices?
- Subscribe to a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN because it has exceptional encryption and bypassing capabilities.
- Download and install the application.
- Sign in with your credentials and connect to an optimized US server.
- Search for the YouTube TV application in the Play Store.
- Install and Sign up for a free account to watch your favorite shows on YouTube TV in Mexico.
How to Get YouTube TV in Mexico on iOS Devices?
- Initially change your Apple ID region to the United States in Settings > Network.
- Open the ExpressVPN application on your iOS device.
- Connect to an optimized US server.
- Search for the YouTube TV application in the Apple App Store.
- Install the application and log in with your credentials to watch YouTube TV in Mexico.
Can I Get YouTube TV in Mexico on Roku?
Yes, you can get YouTube TV in Mexico on Roku, first follow these steps to get YouTube on Roku.
- Download and Install ExpressVPN application and configure it with your Wi-Fi router.
- Connect to an optimized US server.
- Now insert your Roku stick into your smart TV through the HDMI port.
- Turn on your Roku device and select YouTube TV Mexico on the Roku home screen.
- Now watch your favorite shows and live content on YouTube TV in Mexico.
How to Stream YouTube TV Mexico on PS3/PS4?
- Navigate to the category of TV/Video Services.
- From the list of available alternatives, search for YouTube TV.
- Select “Get” from the drop-down list.
- YouTube TV has now been added to your My Channels list.
- Watch your favorite content on YouTube TV in Mexico.
How to unblock YouTube TV in Mexico on Xbox?
- From the Xbox menu, Select My Games and Apps.
- Search for YouTube TV in the Xbox Store.
- Click the Install button and watch your favorite content on YouTube TV in Mexico.
How to watch YouTube TV in Mexico on Kodi?
- Subscribe to a VPN that has exceptional bandwidth and is compatible with YouTube TV. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect your Kodi device to the VPN.
- Download the VPN application on your computer, save it to a portable hard drive, and then plug it into the Kodi device.
- On your Kodi device, go to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons.
- Now navigate to Unknown sources.
- Install the VPN application on the Kodi device. Connect to an optimized US server.
- Go to Kodi’s home screen by switching on your TV.
- Install the YouTube TV add-on on Kodi and stream your favorite content on YouTube TV in Mexico.
How to Get YouTube TV in Mexico on Fire Stick?
- Launch your Fire Stick and go to Search.
- Switch to unknown sources and download the ExpressVPN application.
- Connect to an optimized US server.
- Search for YouTube TV and press enter.
- The YouTube TV application for Fire Stick will appear in the search results.
- The application will be downloaded after you click ‘Get’.
- After the YouTube TV application has been installed, launch it and log in with your credentials.
- Watch your favorite shows on YouTube TV in Mexico.
How to watch YouTube TV in Mexico on Apple TV?
- Subscribe to a VPN service that has a Smart DNS feature. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Find your smart DNS addresses, then go to your Apple TV’s setting menu and select Network at the bottom of the page.
- Choose the network by pressing the Wi-Fi button.
- Navigate to DNS configuration and choose Manual Configuration.
- Connect your Apple TV to a US server by manually entering the DNS address and restarting it.
- On your Apple TV, download and install the YouTube TV application and watch your favorite shows on YouTube TV in Mexico.
How to Install YouTube TV in Mexico on Smart TV?
- Download and install a premium VPN with exceptional unblocking capabilities. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to an optimized US server.
- Go into your Wi-Fi router’s admin.
- Connect it to your VPN network.
- Download the YouTube TV application on your smart TV and create a free account to stream your favorite shows on YouTube TV in Mexico.
How to watch YouTube TV in Mexico on PC?
- On your desktop, download and install a premium VPN with exceptional encryption. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to an optimized US server.
- Go to the YouTube TV website and sign up for an account or log in if you already have an account.
- If you are still unable to watch YouTube TV in Mexico, delete your cache and cookies and login again to watch your favorite content.
How To Encounter YouTube TV VPN/Proxy Detection Error?
Here is how you can encounter YouTube TV VPN/Proxy detection errors:
- Join a VPN service, such as ExpressVPN.
- Download and install the app on your device.
- Use your login information to connect to a US server.
- Open YouTube TV and sign up for an account.
- You can now have unrestricted access to YouTube TV.
What are the Alternatives to YouTube TV in Mexico?
Following are the alternatives to YouTube TV in Mexico:
- Hulu with Live TV
- BeIN Sports
- DirecTV Now
What to watch on YouTube TV in Mexico?
Currently, YouTube TV has over 73 channels available on its basic subscription. You can upgrade your subscription and watch 81 channels for a small fee.
Following is the YouTube TV Channel List in Mexico:
YouTube TV Channels in Mexico:
- FOX News
- FOX Sport 1 (FS1)
- Fox Business
- Comedy Central
- Con TV
- Comet TV
- Court TV
- Disney Channel
- Disney XD
- Disney Junior
- NFL Network
- Law & Crime
- MTV 2
- Animal Planet
- Food Network
- Cheddar News
- Cartoon Network/Adult Swim
- BBC World News
- Paramount Network
- Investigation Discovery
- Nat Geo
- NBC Universo
- NBA TV
- MLB Game of the Week
Moreover, you can also watch classic and original TV shows and movies on YouTube TV in Mexico. We have enlisted the best TV Shows and movies below:
Best YouTube TV Movies:
- Creep Show
- Ready Player One
- Patients of a Saint
- Expedition Unknown
- Top Gun: Maverick
- Jeepers Creepers: Reborn
- Bullet Train
Best YouTube TV Shows:
- Rick and Morty
- Cobra Kai
- SEAL team
- The Handmaid’s Tale
- Big Brother
- In the Dark
- Better Call Saul
Other Countries to Watch YouTube TV in
Is YouTube TV restricted in Mexico? Yes, YouTube TV is restricted in Mexico and you will need a VPN to watch YouTube TV in Mexico. Also, you will need a VPN to watch YouTube TV in the below-mentioned countries;
Can I watch Emmy Awards Online on YouTube TV in Mexico?
Emmy Awards are an unprecedented and most-awaited award show in television history. You can stream this thrilling award ceremony with Foxtel, which is available on YouTube TV.
Does YouTube TV work in Mexico?
No, YouTube TV doesn’t work in Mexico unless you use a premium VPN because it is geo-restricted outside the USA due to licensing and copyright policies.
How to cancel my YouTube TV subscription?
Follow these steps to cancel your YouTube TV subscription.
- Open YouTube TV App or Website.
- Navigate to the Settings Tab.
- Click on your Membership details.
- Click Cancel to Cancel your YouTube TV Subscription.
You can stream YouTube Tv in Mexico on how many devices?
You can access YouTube Tv on 3 devices simultaneously.
Why Can’t I watch YouTube TV in Denmark?
You can’t watch YouTube TV in Denmark because it is geo-restricted everywhere outside the United States.
Why can’t you watch YouTube TV in Mexico?
You cannot watch YouTube TV in Mexico because it is geo-banned.
What TV apps are available in Mexico?
You can access the following TV apps in Mexico:
- Amazon Prime
- Blim TV
- Claro TV
- HBO Max
How to cancel my YouTube TV subscription?
Open the YouTube TV app on your device. Visit tv.youtube.com via a web browser if you don’t have an app. Click the Settings button. Select a membership tier. You may either choose “Pause” to suspend your subscription or “Cancel” to end it.
Why can’t I use YouTube TV in Mexico?
You cannot use YouTube TV in Mexico based on the geo-ban. You can access YouTube in Mexico using a premium VPN, like ExpressVPN.
What streaming services work in Mexico?
Sites like Netflix, HBO Max, Prime Video, and Cinepolis work well in Mexico.
How many devices you can stream YouTube TV in Mexico on?
You can stream YouTube TV on up to seven devices.
Is it legal to watch YouTube TV in Mexico with a VPN?
Yes, it is legal to watch YouTube in Mexico with a VPN.
How do you fake a location on YouTube TV in Mexico?
You can select another server in your VPN which would help fake your location.
How much does PlayStation Vue and YouTube TV cost in Mexico in 2023?
Playstation Vue is not available in Mexico, but YouTube TV costs around Mex$1304.
How to update YouTube TV payment in Mexico?
You can update your payment method in Mexico by visiting your account settings and then selecting the “Update Payment” option.
Why is YouTube TV so expensive in Mexico?
YouTube TV is expensive in Mexico because it offers a lot of unique benefits and features for their users.
Does YouTube TV Mexico support 4K?
Yes, YouTube TV does support 4K.
Does YouTube TV Mexico have ads?
Ye, YouTube TV Mexico does have ads.
Can I get YouTube TV Free in Mexico?
No, you cannot get YouTube TV free in Mexico.
How to get YouTube TV on Roku Stick?
You can get YouTube TV on Roku Stick by following these steps:
- Launch your Roku device, go to Home Screen and search YouTube TV app.
- Download and install YouTube TV app and open.
- Select your subscription plan, add payment method and then choose Ad-ons.
- Start streaming YouTube TV channels on Roku.
How to watch YouTube TV on Smart TV?
Here is how you can watch YouTube TV on Smart TV:
- Launch your Smart TV, and navigate search bar to find YouTube TV app.
- Download the app from the app store (if not downloaded previously) and install it.
- Open YouTube Application, subscribe to its plan, and start streaming.
What is YouTube TV Premium Subscription in Mexico?
The price of YouTube Premium is US$11.99 or MX$241. With YouTube Premium, members may access video without being interrupted by commercials. Users may also save videos for offline viewing, play them in the background, and access the YouTube Music platform.
There is no doubt that YouTube TV is a delight for all the cord-cutters and binge-watchers who want to watch their on-demand favorite shows in one place. Hopefully, the above guide should help you access YouTube TV in Mexico, but if you encounter any other issues not discussed in the guide, feel free to comment below.
Although YouTube TV is geo-restricted outside the USA, you can stream YouTube TV in Mexico with the help of a premium VPN like ExpressVPN.