Can you watch YouTube TV in Singapore? No, you cannot watch YouTube TV in Singapore unless you use a VPN with premium US servers. Our recommendation here is ExpressVPN.
A VPN will change your IP address to a US IP address, which will allow you to access YouTube TV in Singapore.
How to Watch YouTube TV in Singapore [5 Step Guide in Mar 2023]
Follow these simple steps to get YouTube TV in Singapore;
- Subscribe and download a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Install the application.
- Open and log in with the given credentials.
- Connect to a US server.
- Access YouTube TV in Singapore and watch your favorite shows.
Why Do you Need a VPN to Watch YouTube TV in Singapore
You will need a Virtual Private Network (VPN) to get YouTube TV in Singapore because it is an America-based streaming platform and geo-restricted outside the USA, like Hulu in Singapore, DStv in Singapore, and many more. So, if you persevere to access YouTube TV in Singapore or outside the USA, you will encounter the following error on your screen:
“It looks like you’re outside of the United States. YouTube TV is only available in the United States.”
People residing in Singapore cannot directly stream YouTube TV because of the geo-restriction. Therefore, to bypass the geo-restriction, you must use a premium VPN like ExpressVPN with an optimized server that can easily unblock any geo-restricted site and has best-in-class encryption for a buffer-less streaming experience.
A VPN helps in cloaking your local IP and DNS address and mask it with an American IP, tricking the streaming service into believing that you are watching YouTube TV in the USA. But first, look at the overview of the best 3 YouTube VPNs.
Top 3 VPNs to Get YouTube TV in Singapore [Quick Overview Mar 2023]
- ExpressVPN is the best and most recommended VPN to watch YouTube TV in Singapore. It has high-speed servers that connect quickly and provide a buffer-less streaming experience. Furthermore, it has a range of secure and optimized American servers so that you can easily bypass the geo-restriction of YouTube TV. In addition, it offers 24/7 customer support, threat manager, Lightway protocol, Trusted Server Technology, private DNS, and best-in-class encryption.
- NordVPN has the most expansive server network of almost 25 servers in the USA. It has excellent unblocking capabilities to circumnavigate the geo-restriction of YouTube TV in Singapore. It has industry-leading features such as an Automatic Kill Switch, DNS leak protection, top-notch encryption, and Browser Proxy extension. Moreover, NordVPNs excellent bandwidth enables you to stream your favorite content on DStv in the USA in Ultra HD.
- Surfshark: It is a user-friendly and cost-effective VPN. You can easily get YouTube TV in Singapore with Surfshark’s optimized servers. It has over 3200 servers across 60 countries, among which 23 are highly optimized US servers. In addition, it offers leak protection, private DNS, NoBorder mode, and a Strict no-log policy. You can buy Surfshark at $2.49 per month with its 2-year subscription.
3 Top-Rated VPNs to Watch YouTube TV in Singapore [Detail Overview Mar 2023]
Following are the Best VPNs to get YouTube TV in Singapore
ExpressVPN – The most Recommended and Fastest VPN to watch YouTube TV in Singapore
Suppose you want to get YouTube TV in Singapore. In that case, we highly recommend ExpressVPN because it has a 3000+ server network and exceptional unblocking capabilities to bypass the YouTube TV geo-restriction. Lastly, it has best-in-class encryption to safeguard your identity and digital footprint. Therefore, it is one of the best VPNs to stream YouTube TV in Singapore.
Moreover, it has a Media Streamer feature which is immensely beneficial for watching geo-restricted content on multiple devices. It is one of the few VPNs with a strict no-log policy, lightning-fast speed, and no DNS and IP leaks. It has excellent connectivity, industry-leading features, and a 30-days refund policy. With its yearly subscription, you can purchase ExpressVPN for USD 6.67 and get three months free.
NordVPN – The most Reliable and Reputable VPN to watch YouTube TV in Singapore
NordVPN is one of the most prominent players in the VPN market, with various fast servers across the globe with a solid reputation for the buffer-less streaming experience. In addition, it has next-generation encryption and a strict no-logs policy.
You can simultaneously connect six devices with NordVPN, enabling you to share a single subscription for securely streaming your favorite streaming platforms with your friends and families. In addition, it has optimized US servers to unblock Hulu in Singapore, HBO Max in Singapore, and many more.
You can easily circumnavigate YouTube TV’s geo-restriction with NordVPN’s 5200 servers in 59 countries and exceptional 1970+ servers in the United States. You can purchase NordVPN for USD 3.29/month and save 60% with its 2-yearly subscription. NordVPN is based in Panama, a secure jurisdiction with a dedicated IP address for watching your favorite shows on YouTube TV.
Surfshark – The Most Affordable VPN to watch YouTube TV in Singapore
Surfshark is the most pocket-friendly VPN to watch YouTube TV in Singapore. It has reasonable pricing and is adequate to bypass the geo-restriction of YouTube TV in Singapore. Furthermore, it employs industry-disrupting encryption, has a strict no-logs policy, and will keep you anonymous on the internet. It has over 3200 servers in 65 countries, with 600 optimized servers in 23 US cities.
It is compatible with many streaming devices and has exceptional unblocking capabilities, which enable you to watch American Netflix in Singapore, Disney Plus in Singapore, and many more. Moreover, it also bypasses the Great Firewall of China, which illustrates the promising capabilities of Surfshark. It performed well in the speed test and has a range of fast servers in the United States and globally.
The Unique Selling Point of Surfshark is its competitive price point. You can purchase Surfshark for USD 2.49/month and save 83% with its 2-yearly subscription. In addition, it has an exciting 30-day money-back guarantee. It also has an ad-blocker, and you can enjoy unlimited simultaneous connections on a single Surfshark subscription, along with 24/7 live chat support.
How to Sign up for YouTube TV in Singapore?
Follow these simple steps to Sign up for YouTube TV in Singapore:
- First, subscribe to a premium VPN to mask your local IP address with an American IP address. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Open a PayPal account in the United States.
- Sign up for a US-based Gmail account to subscribe to YouTube TV
- Select your subscription plan and add your payment method
- Complete the registration process
- Enjoy your favorite shows on YouTube TV in Singapore
Let’s look at the steps mentioned earlier in detail.
How to Open a PayPal account to Sign up for YouTube TV in Singapore?
To subscribe to YouTube TV in Singapore, you just need a valid US-based PayPal ID. You can either ask your family member or friend in the US for their PayPal account; moreover, you can sign up yourself by following the steps below:
- Connect to a secure and optimized US server. Initiate the Sign-up process with an email address you have never used before
- Enter your personal information, including the billing address and credit card number
- As a US Zip code, enter your local postal code and remove the alphabet from your city’s postal code to make it all numbers and then add two zeroes at the end
- Enter the Zip code in the USPS website link and double-check the authenticity of the Zip code. If it fails, replace one of the zeroes with one.
- Lastly, enter the US city address from the USPS link and your actual street address to finalize the registration process.
How do you create a US Gmail account to Sign up for YouTube TV in Singapore?
To complete the subscription process of YouTube TV, follow these steps:
- Go to the Google website and sign up for a new Gmail account
- Ensure that the United States is selected as the country for your account
- Now confirm the email ID with your phone number
- Voila, you have successfully created a US email address to use with your YouTube TV account.
How much is YouTube TV in Singapore?
You can get YouTube TV in Singapore for USD 64.99 or 87.54 SGD/month. It is a reasonable price against the range of shows and content offered on YouTube TV. The membership gives you a 5-day free trial and access to 90+ YouTube TV channels. Traditional services are also offered for an extra USD 37 per month or 49.84 SGD per month.
Is a free VPN safe to watch YouTube TV in Singapore?
Well, there are a lot of free VPNs in the market, but if you ask us, we would never recommend a free VPN for you to watch YouTube TV in Singapore; here are the reasons;
- Free VPNs are not safe.
- Your data could be leaked.
- YouTube can know you are using a VPN and might block you.
- Streaming Lags and buffering issues
- Slow and unreliable servers.
We have to suggest ExpressVPN because it is fast, reliable, and perfect for unblocking YouTube TV in Singapore.
What’s the Difference between YouTube and YouTube TV?
YouTube is a platform where you can upload, share and watch videos of a different kind. However, on the other hand, YouTube TV is a streaming platform just like Hulu, Netflix, Disney Plus, and many others. It has 100s of channels to enjoy your favorite shows, movies, sports, and much more.
Which Devices are Compatible with YouTube TV in Singapore?
Various devices are compatible with YouTube TV in Singapore. We have enlisted the devices along with the comprehensive guide on how to watch YouTube TV on that particular device below:
How to Get YouTube TV in Singapore on Android Devices?
- Subscribe to a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN because it has exceptional encryption and bypassing capabilities.
- Download and install the application
- Sign in with your credentials and connect to an optimized US server
- Search for the YouTube TV application in the Play Store
- Install and Sign up for a free account to watch your favorite shows on YouTube TV in Singapore.
How to watch YouTube TV in Singapore on iOS Devices?
- Initially, change your Apple ID region to the United States in Settings > Network.
- Open the ExpressVPN application on your iOS device
- Connect to an optimized US server
- Search for the YouTube TV application in the Apple App Store
- Install the application and log in with your credentials to watch YouTube TV in Singapore
How to Stream YouTube TV in Singapore on Roku?
- Download and Install the ExpressVPN application and configure it with your Wi-Fi router
- Connect to an optimized US server
- Now insert your Roku stick into your smart TV through the HDMI port
- Turn on your Roku device and select YouTube TV on the Roku home screen
- Now watch your favorite shows and live content on YouTube TV in Singapore
How to Install YouTube TV in Singapore on PS3/PS4?
- Navigate to the category of TV/Video Services
- From the list of available alternatives, search for YouTube TV
- Select “Get” from the drop-down list
- YouTube TV has now been added to your My Channels list
- Watch your favorite content on YouTube TV in Singapore
How to Access YouTube TV in Singapore on Xbox?
- From the Xbox menu, Select My Games and Apps
- Search for YouTube TV in the Xbox Store
- Click the Install button to watch your favorite content on YouTube TV in Singapore.
How to Download YouTube TV in Singapore on Kodi?
- Subscribe to a VPN that has exceptional bandwidth and is compatible with YouTube TV. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect your Kodi device to the VPN
- Download the VPN application on your computer, save it to a portable hard drive, and then plug it into the Kodi device
- On your Kodi device, go to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons
- Now navigate to Unknown sources
- Install the VPN application on the Kodi device. Connect to an optimized US server
- Go to Kodi’s home screen by switching on your TV.
- Install the YouTube TV add-on on Kodi and stream your favorite content on YouTube TV in Singapore
How Can I Get YouTube TV in Singapore on Fire Stick?
- Launch your Fire Stick and go to Search
- Switch to unknown sources and download the ExpressVPN application
- Connect to an optimized US server
- Search for YouTube TV and press enter
- The YouTube TV application for Fire Stick will appear in the search results.
- The application will be downloaded after you click ‘Get.’
- After the YouTube TV application has been installed, launch it and log in with your credentials.
- Watch your favorite shows on YouTube TV in Singapore
How Can you Watch YouTube TV in Singapore on Apple TV?
- Subscribe to a VPN service that has a Smart DNS feature. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Find your smart DNS addresses, go to your Apple TV’s setting menu, and select Network at the bottom of the page.
- Choose the Network by pressing the Wi-Fi button.
- Navigate to DNS configuration and choose Manual Configuration
- Connect your Apple TV to a US server by manually entering the DNS address and restarting it
- On your Apple TV, download and install the YouTube TV application and watch your favorite shows on YouTube TV in Singapore.
How Can I Access YouTube TV in Singapore on Smart TV?
- Download and install a premium VPN with exceptional unblocking capabilities. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to an optimized US server
- Go into your Wi-Fi router’s admin
- Connect it to your VPN network
- Download the YouTube TV application on your smart TV and create a free account to stream your favorite shows on YouTube TV in Singapore
How Can you Get YouTube TV in Singapore on a PC?
- On your desktop, download and install a premium VPN with exceptional encryption. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to an optimized US server
- Go to the YouTube TV website, sign up for an account, or log in if you already have one.
- If you can still not watch YouTube TV in Singapore, delete your cache and cookies and log in again to watch your favorite content.
What are the Alternatives to YouTube TV in Singapore?
Following are the alternatives to YouTube TV in Singapore:
- Hulu with Live TV
- BeIN Sports
- DirecTV Now
What to watch on Youtube TV in Singapore?
Currently, YouTube TV has over 73 channels available on its basic subscription. You can upgrade your subscription and watch 81 channels for a small fee.
Following is the YouTube TV Channel List in Singapore:
YouTube TV Channels in Singapore:
- FOX News
- FOX Sport 1 (FS1)
- Fox Business
- Comedy Central
- Con TV
- Comet TV
- Court TV
- Disney Channel
- Disney XD
- Disney Junior
- NFL Network
- Law & Crime
- MTV 2
- Animal Planet
- Food Network
- Cheddar News
- Cartoon Network/Adult Swim
- BBC World News
- Paramount Network
- Investigation Discovery
- Nat Geo
- NBC Universo
- NBA TV
- MLB Game of the Week
Moreover, you can also watch classic and original TV shows and movies on YouTube TV in Singapore. We have enlisted the best TV Shows and movies below:
Best YouTube TV Movies:
- Creep Show
- Ready Player One
- Patients of a Saint
- Expedition Unknown
- Top Gun: Maverick
- Jeepers Creepers: Reborn
- Bullet Train
Best YouTube TV Shows:
- Rick and Morty
- Cobra Kai
- SEAL team
- The Handmaid’s Tale
- Big Brother
- In the Dark
- Better Call Saul
Other Countries to Watch YouTube TV in
- YouTube TV in UAE
- YouTube TV in Thailand
- YouTube TV in Switzerland
- YouTube TV in Spain
- YouTube TV in South Africa
- YouTube TV in Romania
- YouTube TV in Portugal
- YouTube TV in NZ
- YouTube TV in Malaysia
- YouTube TV in Japan
- YouTube TV in Jamaica
- YouTube TV in Ireland
- YouTube TV in Greece
- YouTube TV in Germany
- YouTube TV in France
- YouTube TV in Italy
- YouTube TV in Denmark
- YouTube TV in Costa Rica
- YouTube TV in Mexico
- YouTube TV in Canada
- YouTube TV in Australia
- YouTube TV in India
- YouTube TV in Sweden
- YouTube TV in Belgium
- YouTube TV in Brazil
- YouTube TV in Philippines
- YouTube TV in UK
- YouTube TV outside USA
Can I watch Emmy Awards Online on YouTube TV in Singapore?
Emmy Awards are an unprecedented and most-awaited award show in television history. You can stream this thrilling award ceremony with Foxtel, which is available on YouTube TV.
Can I watch YouTube TV in Singapore?
Yes, you can watch YouTube TV in Singapore by using a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN because it has exceptional bandwidth and unblocking capabilities.
Is YouTube TV available in Singapore?
YouTube TV is not available in Singapore, but you can watch it with the help of a premium VPN like ExpressVPN.
Does YouTube TV work in Singapore?
No, YouTube TV doesn’t work in Singapore unless you use a premium VPN because it is geo-restricted outside the USA due to licensing and copyright policies.
How to cancel my YouTube TV subscription?
Follow these steps to cancel your YouTube TV subscription.
- Open YouTube TV App or Website.
- Navigate to the Settings Tab.
- Click on your Membership details.
- Click Cancel to Cancel your YouTube TV Subscription.
You can stream YouTube Tv in Singapore on how many devices?
You can access YouTube Tv on 3 devices simultaneously.
There is no doubt that YouTube TV is a delight for all the cord-cutters and binge-watchers who want to watch their on-demand favorite shows in one place. Hopefully, the above guide should help you access YouTube TV in Singapore, but if you encounter any other issues not discussed in the guide, feel free to comment below.
Although YouTube TV is geo-restricted outside the USA, you can stream YouTube TV in Singapore with the help of a premium VPN like ExpressVPN.