Can you watch SonyLIV in Australia? No, you cannot watch SonyLIV in Australia because of the copyrights and licensing policies. However, you can circumvent the geographical blockages with a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN because it has advanced encryption and lightning-fast Indian servers.
How to Watch SonyLiv in Australia [Quick Guide February 2024]
Does SonyLIV work in Australia? SonyLIV works in Australia with a premium VPN. It will help you change your virtual location to trick the SonyLIV servers into believing you are streaming the platform from the Indian region. Follow these steps to stream SonyLIV in Australia:
- Subscribe to a premium VPN with exceptional unblocking capabilities. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Download its application on your streaming device and Sign in with your credentials.
- Connect to a secure Indian server to encrypt your virtual location.
- Navigate to the official website of SonyLIV in Australia to easily stream popular Indian content such as Asur and Bigg Boss.
Why Do you need a VPN to access SonyLiv in Australia?
You need a VPN to watch SonyLIV in Australia because the streaming platform is legally restricted from featuring its content outside India. SonyLIV has installed powerful location trackers to identify if you persevere in watching SonyLIV from a foreign IP address. Therefore, you must acquire an Indian IP address to change your virtual location and stream SonyLIV in Australia.
If you try to watch SonyLIV in Australia, you will be redirected to the following geo-restriction error:
SonyLIV is geo-restricted in the United States. However, can you unblock SonyLIV in Australia? Yes, you can unblock SonyLIV in Australia with a premium VPN. It will cloak your non-Indian IP address to bypass the geo-restrictions. The most recommended VPN to watch SonyLIV Australia is ExpressVPN because it has next-generation security protocols. You can also watch Paramount Plus in Australia, Sky Sports in Australia, Sling TV in Australia, Vudu in Australia and Fox Sports in Australia easily with a VPN.
Top 3 VPNs to Get SonyLiv in Australia [Quick Overview Feb 2024]
- ExpressVPN is the most recommended and fastest VPN to watch SonyLiv in Australia because it has industry-leading technology, high-speed servers, and excellent bandwidth. It has more than 3000+ servers across 94 countries. You can purchase ExpressVPN for $6.67 per month with its yearly subscription. It offers 45 days refund policy and a free trial.
- NordVPN has the most expansive and high-functioning server network. It offers industry-disrupting encryption, a user-friendly interface, and 24/7 customer support. It has more than 5400 servers across 59 countries. It has a Kill Switch and great data protection policies. You can purchase NordVPN for $3.71 per month with its 2-year subscription. It has a 30-day refund policy and a 3-month free trial.
- Surfshark is a user-friendly and cost-effective VPN. You can easily watch SonyLiv in Australia with Surfshark’s optimized servers. It has over 3200 servers across 60 countries. In addition, it offers leak protection, private DNS, NoBorder mode, and a Strict no-log policy. You can buy Surfshark at $2.49 per month with its 2-year subscription.
3 Best VPNs to Watch SonyLiv in Australia [Editor’s Choice February 2024]
Is SonyLIV available in Australia? No, SonyLIV is not available in Australia because of the licensor’s restrictions and broadcasting laws. The streaming platform is primarily available in the Indian region only as per the content agreements. However, you can get around the geo-restrictions with a premium VPN.
ExpressVPN – the Fastest and most secure VPN to watch SonyLiv in Australia
ExpressVPN is the fastest and most secure VPN on the market, making it an appropriate choice for streaming SonyLiv in Australia. You can conveniently watch SonyLiv in Australia using ExpressVPN and enjoy unlimited streaming hours.
ExpressVPN has more than 25 optimized and robust servers in Major cities in the US like Atlanta, Los Angeles, Chicago, and others. You can purchase ExpressVPN for $6.67 monthly with a 30-day money-back guarantee. You also get MediaStreamer with ExpressVPN, which enables you to access all major and restricted platforms such as Amazon Prime, BBC iPlayer, Disney Plus, etc.
Although it has exclusive pricing and is more expensive than other competitive VPNs, it allows you to connect 5 devices while maintaining privacy and safety. You can also use ExpressVPN to stream SonyLiv in UK, SonyLiv in UAE, SonyLiv in USA, SonyLiv in Ireland, SonyLiv in Canada, SonyLiv Outside India, or anywhere else. It offers the most lucrative returns and benefits; get ExpressVPN now!
- BBC iPlayer in Australia
- ESPN Plus in Australia
- Hotstar in Australia
- Zee5 in Australia
- Crave TV in Australia
- DStv in Australia
- beIN Sports in Australia
NordVPN – Largest Network to Watch SonyLiv in Australia
NordVPN is the best VPN with an expansive network. It is easy to set up and has over 1600 highly functioning servers in the United States. It has top-notch encryption and a Kill switch to eminently protect your data and leave no imprints on the server.
It uses top-of-the-line NordLynx tunneling protocol, which provides extremely fast connections from anywhere in the world. It keeps the link steady and ensures the system doesn’t buffer and lag while surfing SonyLiv in Australia. You can purchase NordVPN for 3.71/month with its 2-year plan and receive a 68% discount. It is relatively cheaper than other VPNs but offers industry-disrupting features and protects user identity and IP.
Surfshark – Most Affordable VPN to watch SonyLiv in Australia
Surfshark is an affordable VPN to circumnavigate the geo-restriction and watch SonyLiv in Australia. You can purchase Surfshark for $2.30/month with its 2-year subscription. You would also receive a 3-month free trial; trust me, it’s the best and most cost-effective deal.
It has all the essential and top-notch features you would expect from a premium VPN service. It has approximately 3200+ servers in around 63 countries. All its servers provide instant connectivity and are optimum for watching SonyLiv in Australia. In addition, it has brilliant security features that guarantee online security while streaming geo-restricted websites. The features include Clean Web, AES 256 GCM encryption, and Kill Switch.
How to Subscribe to SonyLIV in Australia?
SonyLIV is a geo-restricted streaming service. Therefore, subscribing to SonyLIV in Australia is a challenging endeavor. However, you can use the following alternative methods to subscribe to SonyLIV in Australia:
- Gift Cards
- Google Play Store
How to Pay for SonyLIV in Australia with a Gift Card?
Here’s how you can use a Gift Card to get a SonyLIV subscription in Australia:
- Go to Amazon. in and search for a SonyLIV gift card.
- Select the SonyLIV Gift Card worth of INR 999 and purchase it with your local credit card.
- Subscribe to a premium VPN with incredible unblocking capabilities. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Download its application and sign in with your credentials.
- Connect to a robust Indian server.
- Navigate to SonyLIV.com and select Sign up.
- Enter your information and Indian mobile number. You can ask for an Indian number from your friend/relative living in India.
- Enter the OTP received on your number and sign in with your credentials.
- Select your preferred subscription plan, enter the gift card code you received in your email, and tap “Apply.”
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registrations.
- Now, you can watch the renowned content on SonyLIV in Australia.
How to Subscribe to SonyLIV Australia with Google Play Store?
Follow these steps to subscribe to SonyLIV in Australia with the Google Play Store:
- Get a premium VPN and connect to its robust Indian server. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Go to Google Play Store and search for SonyLIV app.
- Download the App on your Android device and launch it.
- Select Sign in Now and enter an Indian phone number.
- Validate your account through an OTP and select a payment plan.
- Pay for your SonyLIV subscription through Google Pay.
- Navigate to the official website of Google Pay and watch the popular Indian content on SonyLIV Australia.
How to Sign up for SonyLIV Australia with iTunes?
Here’s how you can sign up for SonyLIV Australia with iTunes:
- Get a premium VPN on your iOS device and connect to its secure Indian server. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Navigate to the App Store and search for the SonyLIV app.
- Download the App on your iOS device.
- Launch the App and register with an Indian phone number.
- Configure your account with the OTP received on your number.
- Select your preferred subscription plan and use iTunes credentials for the payment.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
Now, you can watch the trending Indian content on SonyLIV Australia easily.
How much is SonyLIV in Australia?
SonyLIV offers multiple subscription plans for diverse subscribers. Are you wondering how much does SonyLIV cost a month? Following are the SonyLIV Australia Price and Subscription plans:
- Mobile Only Plan – INR 599 (AUD 11.17)/year.
- SonyLIV Premium – INR 299 (AUD 5.58)/month.
- SonyLIV Premium – INR 699 (AUD 13.03) for 6 months.
- SonyLIV Premium – INR 999 (AUD 18.63)/year.
Note: SonyLIV doesn’t offer a free trial, but you can watch limited ad-supported content for free with the Basic SonyLIV plan. You must have an active Indian number for SonyLIV Subscription in Australia. You can ask your family members and friends residing in India to get an active mobile number.
Should I Use a Free VPN to Unblock SonyLIV in Australia
Yes, you can use a free VPN to unblock SonyLIV in Australia. However, it is not recommended because free VPNs have lesser bandwidth and security features than paid VPNs. Moreover, they are not safe and monitor your digital footprint for third-party targeted advertising.
Many free VPNs are already blacklisted by SonyLIV location firewalls. It also logs data and propagates speed throttling and buffering. Therefore, it is recommended to use a premium VPN like ExpressVPN to watch SonyLIV Australia. It offers a free trial and a 30-day money-back guarantee for a premium customer experience. Also, it has many optimized servers in India to get around the geo-restrictions.
SonyLiv Channels in Australia
- SET HD
- MAX SD
- PIX HD
- SONY PIX
- SAB HD
- SONY MAX
Compatible Devices with SonyLIV in Australia
SonyLIV is a top-tier streaming service available on various platforms. Which devices are supported by SonyLIV Australia? Following are the SonyLIV-supported devices in Australia:
- Android Devices
- iOS Devices
- Windows and MacOS
- Sony Xperia smartphones and Sony Bravia Smart TVs
- Amazon Fire TV and Fire HD devices
- Google Chromecast
- Android TVs
- Samsung Smart TVs
- Apple TV
How to Watch SonyLiv in Australia on Android
- Open the ExpressVPN app on your Android device.
- Connect to a server in the United States.
- Sign up for a new Google account and log in.
- Search for the SonyLiv app in the Play Store.
- Install it and sign up for a free account.
- Congratulations, SonyLiv is now available on your Android device.
How to Watch SonyLiv in Australia on iOS
- Begin by changing your Apple ID region to the United States in Settings > Network.
- Open ExpressVPN on your iOS device.
- Connect to a server in the United States.
- Search for SonyLiv in the Apple App Store.
- Install the app and log in to your account to start streaming your favorite shows now.
How to Watch SonyLiv in Australia on Roku
- Download and install ExpressVPN and connect it to your Wi-Fi router.
- Connect to the US server.
- Now, insert your Roku stick into your smart TV through the HDMI port.
- Turn on your device and select SonyLiv on the Roku home screen, and you are good to go.
How to Watch SonyLiv in Australia on PS3/PS4
Follow the below-mentioned steps to download SonyLiv in Australia on PS3/PS4:
- First, go to the category of TV/Video Services.
- Then, from the list of alternatives, look for “SonyLiv.”
- Finally, select “Get” from the drop-down menu.
- SonyLiv has now been added to your “My Channels” list.
How to Watch SonyLiv in Australia on Xbox
Follow the below-mentioned steps to download SonyLiv in Australia on your Xbox device:
- From the Xbox menu, select “My games & apps.”
- Then, search for “SonyLiv” in the “Xbox Store.”
- That’s it! Simply click the “Install” button.
How to Watch SonyLiv in Australia on Kodi
- Install a VPN that is compatible with SonyLiv. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect your Kodi device to your VPN.
- Download the VPN software to your computer, save it to a USB stick, and then plug it into your Kodi device.
- On your Kodi device, go to Settings, System Settings, and Add-ons.
- Now, toggle on Unknown Sources.
- Install the VPN app on your Kodi device. Connect to a server in the United States after that.
- Go to Kodi’s home screen by turning on your TV.
- Lastly, install the SonyLiv add-on on Kodi to start watching.
How to Watch SonyLiv in Australia on Firestick
Follow the below-mentioned steps to download SonyLiv on your Firestick device:
- Start up your FireStick and go to Search.
- Switch to unknown sources and download ExpressVPN, then connect to the US server.
- Enter the word ‘SonyLiv’ and press enter.
- The ‘SonyLiv app for Fire TV Stick’ will appear in the search results.
- The app will be downloaded after you click ‘Get.’
- After the SonyLiv app has been installed, open it.
- Open the SonyLiv app and sign up/log in with your credentials.
- Now you can start watching SonyLiv on Firestick in Australia.
How to Watch SonyLiv in Australia on Apple TV
- Choose a VPN with Smart DNS. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Find your Smart DNS addresses, go to your Apple TV’s Settings menu, and select network at the bottom of the page.
- Choose your network by pressing the Wi-Fi button.
- Then go to DNS Configuration and choose Manual Configuration.
- Connect your Apple TV to a US server by typing in your DNS address and restarting it.
- On your Apple TV, download and install the SonyLiv app, and you are done.
How to Watch SonyLiv in Australia on Smart TV
- Download and install a premium VPN. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server
- Go into your Wi-Fi router’s admin.
- Connect it to your VPN network.
- Download the SonyLiv app on your smart TV, and create a free account to start watching.
How to Watch SonyLiv in Australia on PC
- On your computer, download and install a premium VPN. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server.
- Go to the SonyLiv website, sign up for an account, or log in.
- If you’re still having trouble watching SonyLiv, delete your cookies and cache before logging back in.
What to Watch on SonyLiv in Australia?
- Scam 1992: The Harshad Mehta Story
- Girl’s Hostel
- Bahubaali 1-2
- Ghar ki Murghi
- Bahubali 2
- Green Book
- Karan Arjun
- Pineapple Express
- Ghost in the Shell
- The Girl on the Train
- The Kapil Sharma Show
- Indian Idol
- Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah
- Crime Patrol Satark
- College Romance
- The Pitchers
- A Girls
- India’s Best Dancer
- Baalveer Returns
Why is SonyLIV not working with a VPN? [Quick Fixes Feb 2024]
Here are the quick fixes if SonyLIV is not working with a VPN:
- Reconnect with a different Indian server via your VPN.
- Ensure that you are using a SonyLIV-compatible device. If you still have trouble, reinstall the SonyLIV App on a new device to troubleshoot the issue.
- Clear cache and cookies from your browser.
- If you are still experiencing errors, try contacting the SonyLIV help center.
How to Watch SonyLIV for Free in Australia?
Even though there is no SonyLIV free trial available, you may watch SonyLIV for free online with their free plan. SonyLIV has a fully free plan that allows you to watch plenty of popular content. However, because you are in the United States, you will need to use Su rfsharkto view it.
Why is SonyLIV Not Working in Australia?
If you are experiencing an acn01 problem on SonyLIV, you should erase the app data and app cache on your smartphone. Check to see whether your app needs to be updated entirely.
ICC Cricket World Cup 2023
The ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 is here, uniting the best cricketing nations in a quest for greatness. From thrilling matches like India vs. Pakistan, and Bangladesh vs. Sri Lanka, Australia vs. Afghanistan, etc. to the grandeur of the ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 Opening Ceremony, this event guarantees cricket fans an amazing experience.
FAQs on SonyLiv in Australia
Can I Watch SonyLiv in Australia online?
Yes, you can get SonyLiv in Australia only if you use a VPN. Our recommendation is ExpressVPN.
Is the SonyLiv App available in Australia?
No, SonyLiv App is not available in Australia. But as mentioned, you can get the SonyLiv App in Australia with a VPN.
Can I watch SonyLiv in Australia without a subscription?
Yes, you can watch SonyLiv in Australia without a subscription. This is because SonyLiv does not require a subscription from wherever you are watching. However, when watching SonyLiv from Australia, you will need to pay for a VPN.
Is SonyLiv in Australia free?
Yes, you can watch SonyLiv for free in Australia because it has a free version, though if you want to access all the shows, you will need a premium plan.
When will SonyLIV be available in Australia?
No decision has been announced pertaining to SonyLIV’s expansion in the international market. So, as of now, SonyLIV is available in India only. However, you can bypass the geo-restrictions with a premium VPN. It will mask your IP to give the impression that you are streaming the platform from India.
Is it illegal to watch SonyLIV with a VPN in Australia?
No, it is completely legal to access SonyLIV Australia with a VPN since the VPNs are not banned in Australia. However, if you go against the Terms and Conditions of SonyLIV, you will be banned and blacklisted from the streaming platform.
Is SonyLIV free to use in Australia?
Various movies and TV series are available for free viewing. So, if you want to watch SolyLIV in Australia for free, you’ll need to use ExpressVPN and connect to an Indian server.
Can I watch SonyLIV in Australia without a VPN?
No, you cannot stream SonyLIV in Australia without a VPN. SonyLIV is a geo-restricted website that is not available in Australia. The only way to stream SonyLIV in Australia is with the assistance of a premium VPN.
How much does SonyLIV cost?
Here is how much SonyLIV costs in AUD:
- LIV Premium = 5.29/month, 12.38/6 months, and 17.69/year.
- LIV Special+ = 7.06/month (without ads) and 3.52/month (with ads).
- WWE Network = 5.29/month.
Is SonyLIV worth getting?
Yes, SonyLIV is worth getting as it has a large selection of original content, including sports, movies, and television series. It offers a lot of original stuff at a lower price.
Is the SonyLIV app available in Australia?
No, the SonyLIV app does not exist in Australia. However, in order to access it, you must use a VPN.
Which is better, Sony LIV or Zee5?
SonyLIV is the finest option for a superior web series library. Furthermore, SonyLIV is India’s largest internet TV service, with a large collection and a simple user interface than Zee5.
Where is SonyLIV available?
SonyLIV is currently only accessible in India.
Is SonyLIV app safe in Australia?
Yes, the SonyLIV application protects all user data and sensitive information.
Can you get SonyLIV in Australia? Yes, you can get SonyLIV in Australia with a premium VPN. It will help you acquire an Indian IP address and encrypt your virtual location to stream SonyLIV in Australia. We recommend ExpressVPN because it has next-generation encryption and security protocols.
To summarize, SonyLiv is a popular media streaming service that can only be accessed securely with a VPN. We’re sorry that SonyLiv is restricted to India at this time.
Still today, a virtual private network (VPN) is a potent tool that enables users to access SonyLiv Australia content and other websites securely while maintaining a high level of connectivity.
People Also Read: