Is Peacock TV available in Australia? Unfortunately, Peacock TV is not available in Australia or anywhere outside the USA, but you can still watch Peacock TV in Australia with a VPN. Our top recommendation is ExpressVPN.
How To Watch Peacock TV in Australia [Quick Step March 2023]
Here is a simple 5 step guide to watching Peacock TV in Australia
- Sign Up for ExpressVPN.
- Download, and install ExpressVPN.
- Enter your information and get the credentials.
- Log in and select a US-based server.
- Watch your favorite shows on Peacock TV in Australia or anywhere.
Why Do You Need a VPN to Watch Peacock TV in Australia?
Does Peacock TV in Australia? Unfortunately, Peacock TV does not work in Australia, but there is a way, and it is a VPN with US servers.
Peacock TV is a renowned channel for its amazing shows, movies, and series. However, Peacock TV is only available in USA due to the content distribution policies. If you try to access Peacock TV in Australia, you will see the following error.
Thus, the only way to access Peacock TV in Australia is to get a VPN with US servers. Our top recommendation here is ExpressVPN though other options are available, which we will explain in the next section.
Top 3 VPNs to watch Peacock TV in Australia [Quick Overview March 2023]
Following is a quick overview of the top three VPNs to watch Peacock TV In Australia
- ExpressVPN: This is the most recommended and safest VPN, with around 3000 servers worldwide. With its yearly package, you can purchase ExpressVPN for $6.67/month and get a 3-month free trial. It has industry-disrupting encryption and lightning-fast servers. Moreover, it has 20 highly optimized servers in the USA, which will make your streaming experience immaculate.
- NordVPN is the fastest and most reliable VPN, with approximately 5200 servers across many countries. You can purchase NordVPN for just $3.67/month with its 2-year subscription. NordVPN has more than 1970 fast and secure servers in the USA.
- Surfshark is the most cost-effective VPN, with almost 3200 servers worldwide. You can purchase Surfshark for $2.49/month with its 2-year subscription. It offers high security, a strict no-log policy, NoBorders mode, and many more, with 600 optimized and highly functioning servers in the USA.
Best VPNs to watch Peacock TV In Australia [Tested March 2023]
There are a variety of VPNs available in the market. Therefore it is essential to choose a secure and fast VPN capable of bypassing Peacock TV’s geo-restriction. The following are the three best VPNs to watch Peacock TV In Australia.
ExpressVPN – The fastest VPN to watch Peacock TV In Australia
ExpressVPN is the quickest and industry-leading VPN with a reputation for high reliability and security. It guarantees no buffering and lagging and a blistering connection with around 3000 servers across 160 locations.
It has a built-in speed test feature that identifies how fast your VPN connection is and provides the means to connect with another server that works faster and better for a premium user experience. It has 29 high-speed servers in the US.
You can also watch Voot in Australia, CBS All Access in Australia, SonyLiv in Australia, HBO Max in Australia, Discovery Plus in Australia, Hulu in Australia and many other channels with ExpressVPN.
ExpressVPN has 24/7 customer support service, which enables the user to contact the ExpressVPN team directly through live chat or email and resolve their technical issues within a few minutes. Admittedly, it is more expensive than other VPNs, but with such a user-centric experience, it is worth it.
With its annual subscription, you can purchase ExpressVPN for $6.67 per month and get three months free. Additionally, it has a 30-day risk-free refund policy. ExpressVPN is compatible with almost all streaming devices, including Roku and Firestick, allowing watching other geo-restricted streaming channels such as Disney+ and Peacock TV in South Africa.
It ensures that your online activity and identity remain anonymous and safe using leading AES-256-bit encryption and DNS leak protection. It has a strict no-log policy, meaning all your data and online behavior are concealed and protected. Moreover, it has a kill switch feature that secures your data from leaking and saves it in its VPN tunnel.
Are you looking for a speedy and secure connection? Get ExpressVPN now.
NordVPN – Largest Network to Watch Peacock TV In Australia
NordVPN is the best VPN with an expansive network. It is easy to set up and has over 1600 highly functioning servers in the United States. It has top-notch encryption and a Kill switch to eminently protect your data and leave no imprints on the server.
It uses top-of-the-line NordLynx tunneling protocol, which provides extremely fast connections from anywhere in the world. It keeps the link steady and ensures the system doesn’t buffer and lag while surfing Peacock TV In Australia.
You can purchase NordVPN for 3.71/month with its 2-year plan and receive a 68% discount. It is relatively cheaper than other VPNs but offers industry-disrupting features and protects user identity and IP.
Are you deliberating on purchasing a reliable VPN? Purchase NordVPN now!
Surfshark – A Budget-friendly VPN to watch Peacock TV In Australia
Surfshark is the most affordable and secure VPN. It provides an effortless and smooth streaming experience without lags and connectivity issues. Surfshark is located in the British Virgin Islands, the epitome of security surveillance.
You can buy Surfshark for $2.49 per month with its 2-year plan and a risk-free refund policy. It is a cutting-edge VPN with over 3200 servers across 65 countries. You can also have unlimited simultaneous connections with Surfshark and watch Peacock TV In Australia at optimal speed.
Surfshark offers contemporary and competitive security features such as AES-256 encryption, OpenVPN, TCP and UDP, and IKEv2. In addition, it utilizes private DNS on its servers to add an extra layer of data protection and robust security.
Make an economical and reliable choice. Get Surfshark now.
How Do I Sign Up For Peacock TV in Australia?
You must sign up for a Peacock TV account to watch Peacock TV in Australia. Here are the simple steps to create a Peacock TV account from anywhere.
- Subscribe to a premium VPN. Our recommended VPN is ExpressVPN.
- Download and Install the VPN and Connect to its US server.
- Visit Peacock TV’s website and Click on the Sign-in/Sign-up button in the upper right corner.
- Enter the details along with the US Zip Code. An easy way around the Zip Code is to use Google ID.
- Enter the Payment details in the next step and click on create an account to get your Peacock TV account in Australia.
How Much Does Peacock TV Cost in Australia?
Peacock TV offers three different subscription plans, and we have defined these plans below;
- Free Plan: Ad-supported Tier
- Premium: AUD 7.98 (4.99 USD)
- Plus: Ad-Free for AUD 15.98 (9.99 USD)
Note: Peacock TV does not have any free trial, and it offers the packages directly. Thus, you will need to decide between its three offered plans while creating your Peacock TV account in Australia.
Peacock TV Free vs. Peacock TV Premium vs. Premium Plus
|Peacock TV Free||Peacock TV Premium||Peacock Premium Plus|
|Ad-supported Plan||Ad-supported Plan||Ad-Free Plan|
|Limited content titles||All Peacock TV content is available||Full access to all Peacock TV content|
|It doesn’t allow downloading content||It doesn’t allow downloading content||Specific titles can be downloaded|
|No free trial offered||A 7-day free trial offered||A 7-day free trial offered|
How to Pay for Peacock TV By Using a Non-US Payment Method?
Peacock TV is a US-based service; thus, the only payment method accepted on the platform is a US-based payment method. However, we have analyzed a few other payment options for you.
Method 1: By Asking a Friend or Relative
If you have got a friend or a relative in the US, that could be the best possible option for you to ask them to signup on your behalf, and you can
Method 2: Gift Card
Amazon or eBay gift cards are the second methods that we will suggest here. This method allows you to pay for Peacock TV From In Australia on your own.
- Buy a Peacock TV gift card through Amazon.
- You will receive a code through email, which could be used for a Peacock TV subscription.
- Connect to a VPN and access Peacock TV.
- While signing up for Peacock TV, enter the code (Peacock TV Gift Card) that you have received from Amazon.
- Once done, you are all set to watch your favorite shows on Peacock TV.
What Devices Can You Watch Peacock TV On?
Peacock TV is accessible in Australia on the following electronic gadgets, except Amazon’s Fire TV.
- Android Apple TV
- Android TV iOS
- Xbox One
- Chromecast on the LG Smart TV
- The PlayStation 4 (PS4)
- Vizio SmartCast TV Roku
How to Download Peacock TV App in Australia [Step by Step Guide Mar 2023]
If you want to watch Peacock TV in Australia on your Android or iOS smartphone, you will need to follow the procedures that are outlined below:
- Get ExpressVPN right this second! Our highest recommendation!
- Establish a connection to a server that is located in the United States.
- Create a brand new Google account, and then log in to it.
- In the Play Store, you should be able to find the Peacock TV app.
- Install it, and then register for a free account on the website.
- Congratulations, Peacock TV, has been successfully installed on your Android smartphone!
How To Download The Peacock App On An iPhone Or Ipad
- To get started, go to Settings > Network on your iPhone and change the region of your Apple ID to the United States.
- ExpressVPN is now available for download on your iOS device.
- Establish a connection to a server that is located in the United States.
- Try looking for it in the Apple App Store under the name “Peacock TV.”
- Install the program, and then create an account for it.
- Voila! You may now begin watching your preferred television shows immediately.
How To Install Peacock On Your Fire Tv Or Fire Stick
Peacock may be seen in Australia if the Peacock TV app is downloaded onto an Amazon Firestick streaming device.
Follow the straightforward steps below:
- Begin the process of starting up your Firestick or Fire TV.
- Go to the Amazon App store.
- Try to find the Peacock.
- Simply get the app by clicking the “Get” button.
- After the program has been downloaded and installed, you may begin streaming.
What Shows are Currently Available on Peacock TV in Australia?
- Love Island
- Days of Our Lives
- Hart to Heart
- Dateline: The Last Day
- The Real Housewives: Ultimate Girls Trip
- Trigger Point
- A friend of the Family
- Halloween Ends
Does Peacock have Live Sports?
Yes, you can watch Live Sports on Peacock TV in Australia
- Premier League: Everton vs. Man united
- Premier League: Arsenal vs. Liverpool
- Tour De France
- Beijing Winter Olympics
- World Figure Skating Championships
Countries to Watch Peacock TV in with a VPN
- Peacock TV outside USA
- Peacock TV in UK
- Peacock TV in South Africa
- Peacock TV in Ireland
- Peacock TV in Mexico
- Peacock TV in India
- Peacock TV in Australia
- Peacock TV in Canada
- Peacock TV in Philippines
Is Peacock TV available in Australia?
No, Peacock TV is not available in Australia. However, you can still watch Peacock TV in Australia if you use a VPN.
How can I watch Peacock TV in Australia?
Peacock TV is a geo-restricted streaming service that is only available in USA; however, if you want to watch Peacock TV in Australia or anywhere outside USA, you will need a VPN.
Why is Peacock TV not working in Australia with a VPN?
The streaming service is geo-restricted everywhere outside USA, and even if it is not working with the VPN, there is a possibility that Peacock TV has blocked its IP addresses.
Can I use a Free VPN to Watch Peacock TV?
Well, a free VPN is never recommended by us. The reason is that it might have multiple problems, including but not limited to streaming lags, buffering issues, slow and unreliable servers, and, most importantly, data leak issues.
What live channels are on Peacock?
Peacock TV offers thousands of hours’ worth of content live on channels like NBC, Oxygen, CNBC, ABC, FOX, CBS, Nickelodeon, SYFY, and more.
Can you get live NBC on Peacock?
Yes, you can enjoy Live NBC on Peacock TV in Australia.
Is Peacock free?
Yes, Peacock TV has a free plan, and you can watch it for free. However, if you are watching Peacock TV in Australia, you will have to pay for a premium VPN.
We hope you found our guide on how to watch Peacock TV in Australia insightful and learned how to use a premium VPN to unblock geo-restricted applications. Our most recommended VPN is ExpressVPN because it has industry-leading features, 99.99% uptime, and excellent unblocking capabilities. You can enjoy Peacock TV in Australia with ExpressVPN.
You can cancel your Peacock TV subscription anytime if you want to. If you still have any unresolved queries or wish to ask something, feel free to comment below, and we will get back asap. Happy Binging.