Can you watch Hulu in Canada? No, you cannot watch Hulu in Canada because the platform is subjected to licensing restrictions imposed by international content partners. However, you can use a VPN to mask your IP address and stream Hulu from Canada. We recommend ExpressVPN. Hulu is an American streaming platform that is blocked everywhere except the United States, and thus, only a VPN can help you unblock and access Hulu in Canada.
Hulu is a premium America-led streaming platform with hundreds of critically acclaimed content titles. It has implemented regional blocks on its content library, which unfortunately means that viewers from Canada cannot stream directly on the platform. The streaming limitation applies to all digital content on Hulu and if you are located outside the USA you will need to find an alternative way to stream Hulu.
The platform uses an IP identification process to block access in the Canadian region. It determines your geographical location based on your IP address and immediately declines your request to access Hulu if you are located outside the USA. Well, there’s a workaround to dodge the IP locators. You can use a premium VPN to spoof your Canadian IP address and get past the geo-restrictions.
How to Watch Hulu in Canada? [Quick Guide Mar 2024]
To watch Hulu in Canada you must use a premium Hulu VPN to change your location by acquiring an American IP address. Here’s how you can unblock Hulu in Canada:
- Sign up for the VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN because it has the best VPN deals and next-generation encryption.
- Download and install the ExpressVPN application on your streaming device.
- Log in to the VPN application with your credentials and Connect to a secure US Server. We recommend the Dallas server.
- Navigate to the Hulu website and watch your favorite shows and movies on Hulu in Canada.
How to Get Hulu in Canada [Video Tutorial March 2024]
Why is Hulu not available in Canada? Hulu is not available in Canada because of the content regulations. However, you can use the following video tutorial to get Hulu in Canada:
Why Do You Need a VPN to Watch Hulu in Canada?
You need a VPN to watch Hulu from Canada because the streaming platform is only available to US streamers. It has imposed geo-restrictions to acknowledge Broadcasting Rights. However, you can get around the blockages by acquiring an American IP address to give the impression that you are residing in the USA.
If you try to watch Hulu in Canada without a VPN, you will be redirected to the following error:
Fortunately, with a reliable VPN, you can easily stream Hulu in Canada. Employing a VPN is the apt geo-spoofing method to acquire an American IP address and watch your favorite shows and movies on Hulu.
A VPN will trick the Hulu Canada platform into believing that you are operating from the United States, so you can get Hulu in Canada using a reputed VPN device. Furthermore, a VPN adds an extra layer of security to your online activity and prevents identity exposure. Hence, you are safeguarded from all phishing cyber-attacks and prying attempts. Purchase a premium VPN now and enjoy brilliant shows such as The Kardashians, Queen Sugar, and How I Met Your Father on Hulu. We recommend ExpressVPN.
Top 3 VPNs to Watch Hulu in Canada [Quick Overview March 2024]
Hulu hasn’t been launched in Canada (yet) but streaming it is as easy as accessing American Netflix in Canada. The workaround lies in making it appear that you are actually streaming the platform from within the USA and then getting around its block on foreign credit cards. Here are the top VPNs to get around the geo-blockages of Hulu:
- ExpressVPN: It is the recommended VPN to watch Hulu in Canada. ExpressVPN operates 3,000+ servers in 160 locations across 94 countries, ensuring a comprehensive global presence. Positioned as a premium service, it delivers reliable and fast connections. While slightly pricier, its best package is $6.67/month (savings of 49%, three months are free, and a 30-day money-back guarantee on a 2-year plan) provides a user-friendly interface and emphasizes privacy with features like TrustedServer technology and a strict no-logs policy.
- NordVPN: NordVPN offers an extensive network with 5,000+ servers in 60 countries, providing broad global reach. Competitive pricing including $3.49/month for a 2-year package, especially with long-term plans, makes it popular. Its best packages include user-friendly apps with features like an integrated ad blocker and malware protection, reinforcing its commitment to security.
- Surfshark: Surfshark boasts 3,200+ servers across 65 countries, ensuring global coverage. With competitive pricing including 2.49/month for a 2-year package, it supports unlimited devices on a single account. Its best packages often include extended subscription plans at discounted rates. Unique features like MultiHop and CleanWeb enhance user privacy and security.
3 Best VPNs to Watch Hulu in Canada [Detailed Analysis Mar 2024]
Is Hulu restricted in Canada? Yes, Hulu is restricted in Canada because of copyright policies. However, you can use a premium VPN to watch Hulu Canada. Here are the detailed descriptions of 3 best VPNs to watch Hulu in Canada:
ExpressVPN – the Fastest and most secure VPN to watch Hulu in Canada
ExpressVPN is the fastest and most secure VPN on the market, making it an appropriate choice for streaming Hulu in Canada. You can conveniently watch Hulu in Canada using ExpressVPN and enjoy unlimited streaming hours.
ExpressVPN has more than 25 optimized and robust servers in Major cities in the US like Atlanta, Los Angeles, Chicago, and others. You can purchase ExpressVPN for $6.67 monthly with a 30-day money-back guarantee. You also get MediaStreamer with ExpressVPN, which enables you to access all major and restricted platforms such as Amazon Prime, BBC iPlayer, Disney Plus, etc.
Although it has exclusive pricing and is more expensive than other competitive VPNs, it allows you to connect 5 devices while maintaining privacy and safety.
Watch With ExpressVPN:
- Can I access BBC iPlayer in Canada?
- Can I Get ESPN Plus in Canada?
- Can I stream Hotstar in Canada?
- Can I use Zee5 in Canada?
- Can I watch Optus Sport in Canada?
- Can you access Stan in Canada?
NordVPN – The most Reliable and Efficient VPN to watch Hulu in Canada
NordVPN disrupted the VPN industry with its notable security features and surmounting geo-restriction capabilities. Moreover, it is ultra-useful because it is not only compatible with Hulu, but you can also access the industry’s leading streaming platforms, such as HBO Max, BBC iPlayer, and Netflix with NordVPN. Moreover, it has 1970 servers only in the US, so you will never experience trouble watching Hulu in Canada with NordVPN.
It comes with a complementary SmartPlay feature that can optimally and swiftly trespass the geo-restriction of all major streaming platforms. As a result, you can stream Hulu in Canada at high quality without any connectivity obstructions and aggravating lags.
Unblock with NordVPN:
- Can you access Stan in Canada?
- Can you Get Foxtel Go in Canada?
- Can you stream DStv in Canada?
- Can you unblock beIN Sports in Canada?
- Can you watch Kayo Sports in Canada?
- Does YouTube TV work in Canada?
- Is SonyLIV available in Canada?
Surfshark – The most Affordable VPN to watch Hulu in Canada
Surfshark is an affordable VPN to circumnavigate the geo-restriction and watch Hulu in Canada. You can purchase Surfshark for $2.30/month with its 2-year subscription. You would also receive a 3-month free trial; trust me, it’s the best and most cost-effective deal.
It has all the essential and top-notch features you would expect from a premium VPN service. It has approximately 3200+ servers in around 63 countries. All its servers provide instant connectivity and are optimum for watching Hulu in Canada. In addition, it has brilliant security features that guarantee online security while streaming geo-restricted websites. The features include Clean Web, AES 256 GCM encryption, and Kill Switch.
Access with Surfshark:
- Is Voot blocked in Canada?
- Is HBO Max restricted in Canada?
- Why is Discovery Plus not available in Canada?
- How to Watch Peacock TV in Canada?
- Can you get American Netflix in Canada?
How to Sign up for Hulu in Canada?
If you are wondering about how to create a Hulu account in Canada, then you can follow this articulate guide to creating a Hulu account in Canada:
- Get a reliable VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a lightning-fast US server.
- Visit Hulu’s website > Select Sign Up Now.
- Add your personal information, and select your preferred subscription plan.
- Enter your payment method. You can pay for Hulu in Canada through Gift Cards, StatesPay, iTunes, and Virtual Prepaid cards.
- Complete the registration process to stream the critically-acclaimed shows and movies on Hulu in Canada.
Note: You cannot pay for Hulu in Canada with your local credit card. Keep reading the blog to learn how to use alternate payment methods to subscribe to Hulu in Canada. If you are a new subscriber, you can also get a free Hulu Canada trial for 30 days.
How to get Hulu in Canada?
Hulu’s availability is limited outside the USA. Therefore, you must use an intervention or backdoor to stream Hulu from Canada. Luckily there are two ways other than employing a VPN to watch the popular streaming platform from anywhere:
Method 1: Access Hulu Canada Via Browser Extension
Browser extensions are proxy tools that serve as an intermediary between your internet and web browser. It changes your Canadian IP address to an American IP address to stream Hulu. However, it has limited IPs, that are easily traceable by Hulu. Most of the browser extensions are already blacklisted by Hulu.
If you use browser extensions to access Hulu in Canada, and it detects the proxy traffic you will see the hereunder error:
“Based on your IP address, we noticed you are trying to access Hulu through an anonymous proxy tool. Hulu is not currently available outside the US. If you’re in the US, you’ll need to disable your anonymizer to access videos on Hulu. If you think you’re receiving this message in error, please submit this form.”
Therefore it is suggested to not use browser extensions as they are extremely unreliable. Most of the time, it is unable to unblock Hulu from Canada.
Method 2: Stream Hulu through Smart DNS
A Smart DNS empowers you to change your IP address to stream Hulu from Canada. However, unlike a VPN, it doesn’t encrypt your traffic so that anyone can access your online activities. Furthermore, not every DNS works with popular streaming platforms such as American Netflix and Hulu. You must get Smart DNS of a premium VPN such as ExpressVPN.
Follow these steps to unblock Hulu Canada with Smart DNS:
- Subscribe to a premium VPN that has a lightning-fast smart DNS. We recommend ExpressVPN’s Media Streamer.
- Download the ExpressVPN app and sign in with your credentials.
- Go to DNS Settings > Select “Automatically Register my IP” and enter your IP address.
- Navigate to ExpressVPN’s Media Streamer Sign-in page and note the DNS address on the page.
- If you are using PC/MAC, go to Network Connections > Properties > TCP/IPv4 (Internet Protocol Version 4).
- Select “Use the following DNS Server Addresses” > Enter the ExpressVPN’s MediaStreamer DNS Address.
- Navigate to Hulu’s website > Sign in and watch your favorite shows on Hulu in Canada.
How much is Hulu in Canada?
How much does Hulu cost in Canada? Following are the membership plans and prices of Hulu in Canada:
|Hulu (No Ads)
|Hulu + Live TV
Hulu + Live TV (No-free) (Includes ESPN+ and Disney+ Bundle)
Price in USD
|USD 7.99/mo or USD 79.99/yr
|Price in Canadian Dollars
|CAD 10.56/mo or CAD 105.70/yr
|Hulu Basic delivers almost everything available in the other premium packages, except for a few things. Firstly, it is comparatively more affordable than the other packages with reasonable pricing.
|The Hulu No Ads package is way better than the basic package. You can download your favorite movies and shows if you purchase this package. You will not be distracted by cumbersome and exasperating ads. In addition, you can simultaneously share your screen. However, you will be unable to access Live TV in this package.
It is comparatively more expensive than all the packages listed above, but you get Live TV and features to record Live TV with 50 hours of DVR cloud storage capacity. It is the most premium feature with no access and screen sharing limitations.
It is the perfect package for Hulu users because ads will not distract you from watching your favorite TV shows and movies. In addition, it has no limitations regarding access, streaming hours, DVR cloud storage capacity, and screen sharing.
Note: The prices are subject to change as per the international exchange rates.
What Bundles are offered by Hulu?
In the aforementioned details, we have explained the Hulu prices. However, Hulu offers multiple bundles as well, and here you will find the details about the same. Following are the Hulu Bundles:
|Prices in USD
|Prices in CAD
|Hulu with Ads (Disney+, ESPN+ & Hulu)
|Hulu with no Ads (Disney+, ESPN+ & Hulu)
|Hulu No Ads + Live TV (Hulu, ESPN+ & Disney+)
Can I get a Student Discount on Hulu Bundle in Canada?
Yes, Hulu offers a student discount on Hulu Bundles in Canada. The Student Bundle of Hulu is available for USD 1.99 (2.68 CAD) per month. This means you can save up to 75% on student bundles. However, this is an ad-supported plan.
Can I use a free VPN to watch Hulu in Canada?
No, you cannot use a free VPN to watch Hulu in Canada because it makes false claims that it can bypass the geo-restrictions of renowned streaming services including Hulu. Well, in reality, it has limited servers and IP addresses to mask your location effectively. Moreover, even if they get around the geo-blocks, you are likely to experience buffering and speed throttling because free VPNs have vulnerable security protocols.
It is recommended to use a robust VPN like ExpressVPN to bypass the geo-restrictions because it has advanced security protocols to ensure the highest level of security and an uninterrupted and premium streaming experience on Hulu from Canada.
How to Subscribe to Hulu in Canada?
You can subscribe to Hulu in Canada with the following methods:
- Gift Cards
- Ask a friend in the USA
- Virtual Prepaid Card/StatesPay
Method 1: Pay for Hulu Canada via Gift Card
Follow these steps to pay for Hulu in Canada with Hulu Gift Cards:
- Subscribe to ExpressVPN and connect to a reliable US server. We recommend the Dallas server.
- Go to MyGiftCardSupply and purchase a Hulu Gift Card that is equal to the cost of your preferred subscription plan.
- You can buy the gift card through your local PayPal or credit card.
- You will receive an email with the gift card code and a link to use the gift card.
- Go to the Hulu Gift Card redeeming page and enter the coupon code you received via email.
- Select Redeem, add a US Zip code, and you will be redirected to a new Hulu profile. You can use 90210 as a US Zip code.
- Congratulations, you have successfully subscribed to Hulu in Canada.
Method 2: Ask a Friend in the USA
The most convenient payment method is to ask any of your acquaintances or family members living in the US to purchase a Hulu subscription for you. Anyone living in the USA can easily get a Hulu subscription and then share the credentials with you.
Moreover, you must have a premium VPN to watch Hulu in Canada to get around the geo-restriction. We recommend ExpressVPN.
Method 3: Pay for Hulu in Canada Via a US Virtual Prepaid Card
You can subscribe to Hulu in Canada via Virtual Prepaid Card through the following steps:
- Navigate to the official site of StatesPay.
- Sign up for a virtual credit card account.
- Top up your virtual credit card with your local PayPal.
- Subscribe to a premium VPN to navigate to Hulu in Canada. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Select Sign Up Now > Add your details > Select your preferred subscription plan > Add Virtual Credit Card Number > Enter US Zip Code.
- Complete the registration process to watch contemporary content on Hulu in Canada.
Method 4: How can you Pay for Hulu Canada through PayPal?
Follow these steps to pay for a Hulu Account in Canada through PayPal:
- Subscribe and download a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server and Sign Up for PayPal.
- Once your PayPal account is created. Go to Hulu’s website.
- Select the Pay with PayPal option when signing Up for Hulu.
- Add all your details, create your Hulu account, and Pay via Paypal.
Method 5: How do I Pay for Hulu Canada with iTunes?
You can get Hulu in Canada with iTunes US by following these steps:
- Subscribe and Download a premium VPN. Our suggestion is ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server.
- Navigate to the iTunes website.
- Go to Settings on your iOS device.
- Select Name > Media Purchases > Country/Region and change the location to USA.
- Add your credit/debit card or any other preferred payment method.
- Scroll to the App Store and log in with your credentials.
- Tap on Subscribe and select your preferred subscription plan.
- Enter your iTunes details to proceed with the transaction.
- Watch Hulu Canada with your premium subscription.
Can I watch Hulu in Canada?
Hulu has one of the most fascinating content libraries among the leading streaming platforms but its geo-restricted and available to viewers in the USA and Japan. However, you can use a premium VPN to watch Hulu in Canada. It bypasses Hulu’s sophisticated geo-restrictions with ease and its fast speeds also ensure high quality and buffer-free binging experience. Once you connect to lightning-fast ExpressVPN’s US server, you can easily get around the geo-blockages in Canada.
Why is Hulu restricted in Canada?
Hulu is restricted in the Canadian region because of the broadcasting limitations imposed by content producers. It is exclusively available in the USA and Japan. It has not announced about expanding in the international markets. Meanwhile, you can stream Hulu in Canada with a premium VPN. It will encrypt your traffic to give the impression that you are accessing the platform from the USA and get past the location blockages.
Is Hulu available in Canada?
As a Canadian streaming fanatic, you must be thinking “Why can’t I watch Hulu overseas?” Well, Hulu is exclusively available to the viewers in the USA. It aims to deliver exclusive content to American streamers as per the broadcasting arrangements. Moreover, it has imposed geo-restrictions to safeguard the exclusivity of certain content titles.
Hulu’s geo-blockages may impact your binging experience. However, we have a tested and proven solution for you. You can get Hulu in Canada with a premium VPN. It will mask your IP to give the impression that you are streaming Hulu from within the USA. Once you connect to a streaming VPN’s lightning-fast server. It will swap your Canadian location to unblock Hulu from anywhere.
How to Watch Hulu in Canada for Free?
If you are a frugal consumer, it is always a reliable idea to scrutinize the services before buying them. Following are the two tricks to get Hulu for free in Canada that you can employ:
- Hulu’s basic and premium subscription plans have a 30-day free trial. You can subscribe to these plans, enjoy Hulu’s free trial, and then cancel the subscription before the free trial ends.
- You can always ask a friend or family member with a premium Hulu membership to give you the credentials. Hulu supports more than six profiles on one account, so this is probably the safest and most cost-effective method.
Why is Hulu not working in Canada?
Hulu is not working in Canada because of the following errors:
- Hulu Protected Content Error
- Hulu App Issues
- Error Codes 3 and 5
- Hulu Error Code 503
- Hulu Error Code 2(-998)
- Hulu HDCP Error
- Hulu Error Code Metadata-2
- Hulu Proxy Error
- Hulu Error Code 500
- Hulu Error Code P-DEV318
- Hulu Playback Failure
- Error Code 400
How Do I Get Around Hulu Live Home Location in Canada?
Is the Hulu Live region blocked in Canada? Yes, Hulu live TV is region-blocked in Canada. However, you can trick the Hulu location with a premium VPN like ExpressVPN.
Hulu Live TV is a regionally-restricted streaming service. So, if you are located in Chicago, you can watch live channels available in Chicago only. However, if you want to watch live channels from another region, you must do the Hulu location trick.
Follow these steps to trick Hulu home location in Canada:
- Get a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Install the ExpressVPN application on your streaming device.
- Sign in with your credentials. Connect to a secure US server.
- It will mask your Local IP, trick the IP-tracking firewalls, and help you get around the Hulu Live location.
- Now, you can watch the regionally-restricted live channels on Hulu in Canada.
How do I add Hulu to Disney Plus Canada?
Following these easy steps, you can add Hulu and Disney Plus in Canada:
- Sign up for a reliable VPN (ExpressVPN Top rated).
- Connect to a server in the US.
- Create an account on the Hulu website.
- Under Packages, select The Disney Bundle with the Hulu plan of your choice.
- Select Review Changes.
- Turn on Disney+ and ESPN+.
- You’re good to go!
Compatible Devices with Hulu in Canada
It’s essential to know which devices are compatible with Hulu so that you can access it with the least obstructions. Following are the devices which you can use to watch Hulu in Canada:
- Android Device
- iPhone/iOS Devices
- Samsung Smart TV
- LG Smart TV
- Apple TV
- Nintendo Switch
- Android TV
- Xfinity TV
How to Watch Hulu in Canada on a PC
- Sign up for a VPN. It is recommended to use ExpressVPN.
- Download its application and install it on your PC
- Open the application and log in with your credentials
- Connect to a secure and optimized US Server
- Open your browser and search the Hulu
- Sign up for the free subscription on Hulu
- Log in with your credentials on Hulu
- Kaboom! You can watch your favorite shows on Hulu now.
How to Get Hulu in Canada on Android Device
- Subscribe to a VPN. It is recommended to use ExpressVPN
- Download its application and install it on your Android device.
- Open the application and log in with your credentials
- Connect to a secure and optimized US Server
- Now, sign up for a Google account and log in to the PlayStore with your credentials
- Search for the Hulu application in the Play Store
- Install the app and sign up for a free subscription
- Kaboom! The Hulu app is now accessible on your Android device.
- You can watch your favorite shows on Hulu now.
How to Stream Hulu in Canada on iOS Device
- Change your Apple ID region to the United States by navigating to Settings> Network
- Subscribe to a VPN. It is recommended to use ExpressVPN.
- Install the application on your iOS device.
- Log in to the app with your credentials
- Connect to a secure and optimized US server
- Look for the Hulu application in the App Store
- Install the application
- Sign up for the free subscription on Hulu
- Kaboom! The Hulu app is now accessible on your iOS device.
- You can watch your favorite shows on Hulu now.
Can you Get Hulu in Canada on Roku
Yes, you can get Hulu Canada. First, follow this simple guide to install Hulu on Roku
- Download and install the ExpressVPN application and connect it to your Wi-Fi router
- Connect to an optimized US server
- Now insert your Roku stick into your smart TV via HDMI port
- Turn on your streaming device and choose Hulu on the Roku home screen, and here you go
How to Install Hulu in Canada on PS3/PS4 Users
Follow the successive guide to download Hulu on PS3/PS4
- Navigate to the category of TV/Video services
- From the list of services, scour the Hulu application
- Tap on “Get” from the drop-down list
- Hulu has now been configured and added to your channel list
How to Watch Hulu in Canada on Xbox
Follow the thorough guide to download Hulu on your Xbox device:
- From the Xbox menu, choose “My Games and Apps.”
- Scour for the “Hulu” app in the Xbox Store
- Voila, click on the Install button
- Now you can watch Hulu on your Xbox device
Can you use Hulu in Canada on Kodi
Follow this successive guide to watch Hulu on Kodi
- Install a premium VPN that is compatible with bypassing the geo-restriction of Hulu. We highly endorse ExpressVPN.
- Connect your Kodi device to the VPN
- Download the VPN software on your PC, save the program on a USB device, and then connect the USB device to your Kodi device.
- On your Kodi device,> navigate to settings> System settings > and then Add-ons.
- Now click on Unknown Sources
- Install the VPN app on your Kodi device.
- Connect to an optimized US Server
- Navigate back to Kodi’s home screen by turning on your television
- Finally, install the Hulu application on Kodi to start streaming
How to Watch Hulu in Canada on FireStick
Follow this comprehensive guide to download Hulu on your Firestick device:
- Set up and launch your FireStick and go to Search Bar
- Access unknown sources and download the ExpressVPN application
- Connect to an optimized US server
- Search for Hulu and press enter
- Then, the Hulu app for Fire TV Stick will appear in the options
- Tap on “Get” to download the application
- Download and launch the application
- Log in with your credentials
- Now you can start streaming Hulu on Firestick in Canada
How to Stream Hulu in Canada on Apple TV
- Select a premium VPN service that has formidable encryption and smart DNS. We highly endorse ExpressVPN.
- Identify your Smart DNS addresses, then go to your Apple TV’s Setting
- Tap on the network at the bottom of the screen
- Choose your network by selecting the Wi-Fi button
- Scroll to DNS configuration and choose manual configuration
- Connect your Apple TV to a secure and fast US server by entering your DNS address and rebooting it
- Download and install the Hulu application, and watch your favorite TV shows and movies on your Apple TV.
How to Access Hulu in Canada on SmartTV
Follow this insightful guide to access Hulu on your smart TV:
- Download and install a premium and optimized VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN
- Connect to an optimized US server
- Access your Wi-Fi router’s administration portal
- Connect Smart TV to your VPN
- Download the Hulu application and subscribe to a free account to start watching.
How can I cancel my Hulu Subscription in Canada?
Here are the easy steps to cancel Hulu subscription:
- Subscribe to a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Download and Install the VPN app on your device.
- Connect to a US-based server and Head to Hulu’s Website.
- Tap Account on the bottom right corner of the Screen and enter your password.
- Now you will see a “Cancel Hulu Subscription” option. Tap on it and confirm to cancel.
What are the Popular TV Shows and Movies on Hulu Canada?
Hulu is a fantastic streaming service that offers thousands of titles from all around the world. We have compiled the best Shows and Movies available on Hulu Canada for you below:
Best Hulu Canada Shows and Movies
Following are the best Hulu Canada movies and TV shows:
- All the Best (2009)
- The Nice Guys
- Deep Water
- Portrait of a Lady on Fire
- The Assistant
- Palm Springs
- Books of Blood
- Killing Eve
- Castle Rock
- The Mindy Project
- The Handmaid’s Tale
- High Fidelity
- Veronica Mars
- Little Fires Everywhere
Which Live Channels are available on Hulu in Canada?
Following is the list of live channels available on Hulu in Canada:
|BET, Comedy Central, Bravo, Freeform, E!, and Lifetime.
|ABC News, Fox News, The Weather Channel, CNBC, and MSNBC.
|NASA, National Geographic, History, and Discovery.
|ESC, BTN, ACCN, ESPN, and FS1.
|Nickelodeon, Disney Channel, Boomerang, Universal Kids, and Cartoon Network.
Other Countries to Watch Hulu in
Why is Hulu not available in Canada? Well, Hulu is not available in Canada because of geo-restrictions, and thus, you will need a VPN. Also, Hulu is only available in the US, and you will need a VPN to watch it in the below-mentioned countries.
Can I use Hulu in Canada?
No, you cannot use Hulu in Canada because it is geo-restricted. However, you can use a VPN to watch Hulu in Canada.
Which VPN is best for watching Hulu in Canada?
There are many available VPNs in the market, but we recommend ExpressVPN because it has high speed, robust security, and good bandwidth.
Is Hulu free in Canada?
No, Hulu is not free in Canada. You have to subscribe to any package and get a reliable VPN.
Does Hulu work in Canada?
No. Hulu does not work in Canada. However, you can watch Hulu with the help of a VPN. This is how you trick the Hulu Location to get Hulu anywhere.
How do I get Hulu in Canada?
It’s simple! Just get a reliable VPN server and have fun watching your favorite content.
Why can’t you watch Hulu in Canada?
Hulu is restricted to the US region only due to some privacy concerns, whereas you must subscribe to a reliable VPN to access Hulu in Canada or anywhere.
Is Hulu going to come to Canada?
There are no official words announced by the team Hulu of Hulu coming to Canada anytime soon.
Can I watch Hulu Live TV in Canada?
No, you cannot watch Hulu Live TV in Canada. However, you can watch it through a VPN and premium subscription.
How much is Hulu a month in Canada?
Hulu Basic with Ads at 10.76 CAD ($7.99/month)
Will Hulu be available in Canada?
No, there is no official announcement regarding the availability of Hulu in Canada. Thus, it can be inferred that Hulu will not be available in Canada anytime soon.
How to download the Hulu app in Canada?
Follow this quick guide to download the Hulu app in Canada:
- Download the application and sign in with your credentials
- Connect to a secure and fast US server from the list
- Navigate to the official website of Hulu and watch your favorite shows and movies.
Is Hulu free with Amazon Prime?
No, Hulu is not free with Amazon Prime; you must subscribe to any of the packages first. Hulu Canada Amazon Prime.
Which one is the Best VPN to watch Hulu in Canada?
There are many available VPNs in the market that are considered the Best VPNs for Hulu. Still, we recommend ExpressVPN because it is the most recommended and has industry-leading encryption and powerful US servers.
Is it safe to watch Hulu in Canada with a VPN?
Yes, premium VPNs are safe, and you can securely watch Hulu in Canada with ExpressVPN because it reroutes your traffic and keeps no logs.
Is it legal to watch Hulu in Canada with a VPN?
Yes, VPNs are legal, and you can easily unblock Hulu in Canada with a VPN.
Can you stream Hulu in Canada without a VPN?
No, there is no way to stream Hulu Canada without a VPN.
Is Hulu available internationally?
No, Hulu is not available internationally, but it is only available in the US. However, you can still watch Hulu in Canada with a premium VPN.
How do I get Hulu to work in Canada?
The only way to make Hulu work in Canada is to use a VPN with US servers. Connecting a US server will trick Hulu into thinking that you are accessing the platform from the US, and this way, Hulu will work in Canada.
Can I subscribe to Hulu from Canada?
You can subscribe to Hulu from Canada, but only with a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
Does Disney Plus Canada include Hulu?
Yes, Disney Plus Canada has Hulu in a bundle. The Disney Plus, Hulu, and ESPN bundle will cost you around $19.99, which is 26.93 CAD.
By subscribing to one of the premium VPNs, such as ExpressVPN, you can simply watch Hulu in Canada and catch up on the most amazing content available on the internet. If you have further queries related to Hulu in Canada, feel free to comment below.