Can I watch Hulu on Firestick outside the USA? Yes, you can watch Hulu on Firestick outside the USA with a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
Is Hulu available on Firestick in geo-restricted regions? No, Hulu is not available in geo-restricted regions because of the licensing policies. However, you can get Hulu on Firestick in geo-blocked regions with a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
Hulu has a vast collection of compelling and globally-recognized TV series, shows, and movies. It has become a streaming giant with more than 43 million subscribers. If you have an Amazon Fire TV stick and thinking about how to install Hulu on Firestick, we have got you covered.
Read this guide to learn how to stream Hulu on Firestick with premium VPN services.
How to watch Hulu on Fire Stick? [Easy Guide in Nov 2023]
Does Hulu work on Firestick outside the USA? Hulu doesn’t work on Fire Stick outside the USA because of the distribution policies. However, you can get Hulu on Fire Stick with a premium VPN. Follow these steps to access Hulu on Fire Stick:
- Get a premium VPN and connect to a secure US server. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Go to the Fire TV home page and choose the Search tab.
- Search for the Hulu application and download it.
- Initiate the App to watch your favorite Originals on Hulu on Fire Stick conveniently.
Can I Install Hulu on Different Fire Stick Devices? [Updated Guide Nov 2023]
Yes, you can install Hulu on different fire stick devices. We have illustrated two ways to get Hulu App on Fire Stick below:
Method 1: How to Install Hulu on Fire Stick through Amazon Store
To successfully install Hulu on Fire Stick through Amazon Store, you must have an active Amazon account. Follow these steps to install Hulu on Fire Stick easily:
- Connect the Fire Stick to the HDMI port on your television.
- Tap on the play button on your remote control.
- Decide the language you want to stream Fire Stick in.
- Enter your password to reboot your Fire Stick device.
- Once your device is rebooted, select the default registration information.
- Amazon will save your credentials. You can also use parental controls if needed.
- Then, you can download Hulu App on Fire Stick through the list of Apps available on the streaming device store.
Method 2: How to Install Hulu on Fire Stick through APK?
Follow the successive guide to install Hulu on Fire Stick through APK:
- Connect your Fire Stick to your TV through HDMI Port.
- Select the search tab and look for the Downloader app.
- Launch the downloader app and copy the following URL https://m.apkpure.com/hulu-stream-new-tv-shows-movies-series/com.hulu.plus/download?from=details to download the Hulu app APK.
- Install the APK file and run it to initiate Hulu on Fire Stick.
- Once the app is successfully installed, navigate to the Home menu.
- Open the Hulu Fire Stick Application from the Apps menu.
- Sign in with your credentials to watch your favorite shows on Hulu on Fire Stick.
How to watch Hulu on Fire Stick outside the USA? [A VPN Guide Nov 2023]
Can you stream Hulu on Fire Stick outside the USA? No, you cannot stream Hulu on Fire Stick because of the distribution policies. Hence, you can use a premium VPN to get around Hulu’s geo-restriction to watch Hulu on Fire Stick. Follow these steps to watch Hulu on Firestick outside the USA:
- Get a premium VPN with an expansive network of high-functioning US servers. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- On your Fire Stick device, initiate the VPN application and sign in with your credentials.
- Connect to a secure US server. We recommend the Dallas server.
- Once you have optimally established a safe connection, navigate to the Fire Stick Home Screen and search for the Hulu application.
- Select the Hulu app from the Apps and Games menu.
- Press “Get” to download and install the application.
- Launch the Hulu app and sign in with your credentials.
- Now you can watch your favorite content on Hulu on Fire Stick outside the USA.
Why do you need a VPN to watch Hulu on Fire Stick in geo-restricted regions?
Can you unblock Hulu on Fire Stick in geo-restricted regions without a VPN? No, you cannot unblock Hulu on Fire Stick in geo-restricted regions without a VPN because of the licensing policies. Hulu has become an all-in-one-comprehensive platform to watch top-rated and trending content worldwide.
However, streaming Hulu on Samsung TV has been difficult since Hulu is not available in most countries. If you attempt to watch Hulu on Fire Stick in the geo-restricted region, you will be redirected to the geo-restricted error.
So, can you access Hulu on Fire Stick in geo-restricted regions? Yes, you can access Hulu on Fire Stick in geo-restricted regions with a premium VPN. It will mask your local IP with an American IP to trick Hulu location firewalls into granting you unlimited access at high speed. The most recommended VPN for Hulu Location Trick is ExpressVPN because it has lightning-fast servers and top-notch security features.
Top 3 VPNs to Get Hulu on Fire Stick [Quick Overview Nov 2023]
Following is a quick overview of the top three VPNs to watch Hulu on Fire Stick
- ExpressVPN: This is the most recommended and safest VPN, with around 3000 servers worldwide. With its yearly package, you can purchase ExpressVPN for $6.67/month and get a 3-month free trial. It has industry-disrupting encryption and lightning-fast servers. Moreover, it has 20 highly optimized servers in the USA, which will make your streaming experience immaculate.
- NordVPN: It is the fastest and most reliable VPN, with approximately 5200 servers across many countries. You can purchase NordVPN for just $3.67/month with its 2-year subscription. NordVPN has more than 1970 fast and secure servers in the USA.
- Surfshark: It is the most cost-effective VPN, with almost 3200 servers worldwide. You can purchase Surfshark for $2.49/month with its 2-year subscription. It offers high security, a strict no-log policy, NoBorders mode, and many more, with 600 optimized and highly functioning servers in the USA.
Can I watch Hulu Live on Amazon Fire Stick?
Yes, you can watch Hulu Live on Amazon Fire Stick with its dedicated application. Moreover, you must have a premium subscription to Hulu + Live TV and an updated Fire Stick model to watch more than 85+ Live channels on Hulu on Fire Stick.
Follow these steps to watch Hulu Live on Fire Stick:
- Connect the Amazon Fire Stick to your Television through the HDMI port and ensure it is connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- Register for Hulu + Live TV subscription. Go to Hulu’s official website and select “Start your Free Trial.”
- Choose Hulu + Live TV as your preferred subscription plan and add your personal information and payment details to complete the sign-up process.
- Launch your Fire Stick device and toggle to its Home Screen > Search for the Hulu + Live TV application.
- Download and install the application. The App icon will appear on your Fire TV home screen.
- Start the App and Log in with your credentials.
- Now you can successfully watch live content on Hulu on Fire Stick easily.
Best VPNs to Watch Hulu on Fire Stick [Editor’s Top Choices Nov 2023]
We conducted multiple tests and concluded that these are the three best VPNs to watch Hulu on Fire Stick.
ExpressVPN – The most Transparent and Recommended VPN to Watch Hulu on Fire Stick outside the USA
ExpressVPN is the most transparent, peerless, and recommended VPN to watch Hulu on Fire Stick. It is a cybersecurity and information technology giant because of its formidable security protocols and lightning-fast speed. It has fabricated a reputation for great performance and top-tier security.
With 3000 servers in approximately 94 countries, ExpressVPN offers AES 65-bit encryption to safeguard you from IP and DNS leakages. In addition, it has optimal and obfuscated servers. You can purchase ExpressVPN for $6.67 per month and save 49% on its 1-year package. You also get a 3-month free trial.
Purchase the most recommended and lightning fast VPN, and Get ExpressVPN Now.
NordVPN – Delivering Excellent Speed and highly Optimized Server to watch Hulu on Fire Stick in Geo-restricted Regions
NordVPN is the most reliable VPN to watch Hulu on Fire Stick. It provides a network of high-speed servers with no IP or DNS leakages. It has approximately 5400 servers across the globe, with more than 1900 servers in the US, and these servers are powerful enough to unblock the geo-restriction and watch Hulu on Fire Stick.
You can purchase NordVPN for $3.49 per month with its 2-year subscription. It has a NordLynx protocol that delivers excellent speed and smart privacy-centric features. In addition, it has excellent service and content-unblocking abilities with real brand power. You can simultaneously have 10 connections with NordVPN.
Make a solid and reliable choice, Get NordVPN now.
Surfshark – Most Affordable VPN to watch Hulu on Fire Stick in Geo-Blocked Countries
Surfshark is an affordable VPN to circumnavigate geo-restriction and watch Hulu on Fire Stick. You can purchase Surfshark for $2.30/month with its 2-year subscription. You would also receive 3 months free trial; trust me, it’s the best and most cost-effective deal.
It has all the essential and top-notch features you would expect from a premium VPN service. It has approximately 3200+ servers in around 63 countries. All its servers provide instant connectivity and are optimum for watching Hulu on Fire Stick. In addition, it has brilliant security features that guarantee online security while streaming geo-restricted websites. The features include Clean Web, AES 256 GCM encryption, and Kill Switch.
Buy a highly polished and affordable VPN, and get Surfshark now.
Which Fire Stick Models are compatible with Hulu + Live TV?
The contemporary models of Fire Stick are compatible with Hulu + Live TV. We have enlisted below the models that are compatible with Hulu + Live TV:
- Amazon Fire TV Recast
- Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K
- Amazon Fire TV Cube
You must be wondering which Fire Stick devices are incompatible with Hulu + Live TV. Well, we have got you covered. Following is the list of the non-compatible Fire Stick Devices:
- Kindle Fire HDX and HDX WAN (2013)
- Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and 8.9 WAN (2013)
- Fire HDX 8.9 and 8.9 WAN (2014)
- Fire HD 6 (2014)
- Fire HD 7 (2014)
- Fire (2015)
- Fire HD 8 (2015, 2016)
- Fire HD 10 (2015 and 2017)
- Fire 7 (2017)
- Fire HD 8 (2017)
How much is Hulu on Fire Stick?
Are you eager to know how much will Hulu cost a month on Fire Stick? Following is the price of Hulu on Fire Stick:
- Hulu Basic – USD 7.99/month
- Hulu Premium – USD 14.99/month
- Hulu + Live TV (Ad-Supported) – USD 69.99/month
- Hulu + Live TV (Ad-free) – USD 75.99/month
Hulu Subscription Plans
Hulu offers different subscription plans to cater to the budgetary and entertainment needs of different customers. Let’s learn about the Hulu Subscription plans in detail:
Hulu Basic delivers almost everything available in the other premium packages, except for a few things. Firstly, it is comparatively more affordable than the other packages with reasonable pricing.
However, with this basic package, you will have to endure the wrath and irritation of ads while streaming your favorite shows and movies. Moreover, you cannot download and watch your favorite TV show and movies. You can share your screen but will not have access to Live TV.
Hulu (No Ads)
The Hulu, no ads package is way better than the basic package and is offered at 223.45 TRY per month. You can download your favorite movies and shows if you purchase this package. You will not be distracted by cumbersome and exasperating ads. In addition, you can simultaneously share your screen. However, you will be unable to access Live TV in this package.
Hulu + Live TV
It is comparatively more expensive than all the packages listed above, but you get Live TV and features to record Live TV with 50 hours of DVR cloud storage capacity. It is the most premium feature with no access and screen sharing limitations.
Hulu (No Ads + Live TV)
Lastly, this is the perfect package for Hulu users because you will not be distracted by ads while watching your favorite tv shows and movies. In addition, it has no limitations regarding access, streaming hours, DVR cloud storage capacity, and screen sharing.
Why is Hulu not working on Fire Stick? [Quick Fixes Nov 2023]
Is Hulu App crashing on Fire Stick? There could be various reasons why Hulu is not working on Fire Stick such as geo-restriction, incompatible devices, vulnerable connection, and many more. You can use the following troubleshooting ideas to watch Hulu on Fire Stick:
- Ensure your Fire Stick is connected to a functioning and secure internet connection.
- Power Reboot your Fire Stick device. (Switch off your Fire Stick Device > Unplug the Device for five minutes > Insert the Device again > Launch the Hulu App on Firestick)
- Clear the cache and history of your Fire Stick device.
- Reinstall the Hulu app on Fire Stick.
- If none of this works, try contacting the Hulu support team.
Other Compatible Devices with Hulu
- Android Device
- iPhone/iOS Devices
- Samsung Smart TV
- LG Smart TV
- Apple TV
- Nintendo Switch
- Android TV
- Xfinity TV
How do I Update Hulu on Fire Stick?
You can update Hulu on Fire Stick with the following steps:
- Navigate to Settings on your Fire Stick device.
- Go to the Applications tab.
- Select Manage Applications > Hulu
- Check for Updates and run the updates if any.
Is Hulu on Amazon Fire Stick?
Yes, Hulu App is available on Fire Stick. You can easily download the Hulu App from Amazon Store.
Why can’t I watch Hulu on Fire Stick?
You are unable to watch Hulu on Firestick because while processing junk files your firestick is crashing. To overcome the issue, you must clear your cache and data to remove unnecessary data from your fire stick device. To clear the cache, navigate to Settings > Applications > Manage Installed App > Hulu > Clear Cache.
Can you get Hulu with Amazon Prime Subscription?
No, no bundle of Hulu and Amazon Prime is available. However, you can buy the Hulu add-on for USD 7.99 on top of your Amazon prime subscription.
We hope that the following guide on How to watch Hulu on Fire Stick comprehensively resolved all your queries regarding how to install Hulu APK, how to troubleshoot errors, and clear your cache to seamlessly stream your favorite content on Hulu.
It is important to note that Hulu is a geo-restricted platform. So, if you want to access Hulu in geo-restricted regions you must use a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN because it has incredible unblocking capabilities and next-generation security features.