Can you watch Hulu on Apple TV? Yes, you can watch Hulu on Apple TV from anywhere with a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
Do you want to stream Hulu on Apple TV in geo-restricted regions? You can stream Hulu on Apple TV in geo-restricted regions with a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
Hulu is a renowned VOD streaming service. However, it is exclusively available in the United States and Japan only. It has a dedicated application for major streaming devices such as Apple TV, Samsung Smart TV, and many more. If you own an Apple TV, you must be aware of how perplexing it is to install, purchase and set up the Hulu application.
Read this guide to unwind on the best practices to watch Hulu on Apple TV.
How to watch Hulu on Apple TV? [6 Quick Steps Nov 2023]
Does Hulu on Apple TV outside the USA? Hulu does not work on Apple TV outside the USA without a premium VPN. Read the quick steps to get Hulu on Apple TV:
- Get a premium VPN that has optimized US servers and a Smart DNS. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Sign in to the VPN application and navigate to its DNS website.
- Register your IP address. Then, you will receive your new American IP Address to trick Hulu location servers.
- Restart your Apple TV and look for Hulu on the App Store and install its application.
- Launch the app and login with your credentials.
- Congratulations, now you can successfully watch Hulu on Apple TV.
Why do you need a VPN to watch Hulu on Apple TV in geo-restricted regions?
Is Hulu available on Apple TV in geo-restricted regions? No, Hulu is not available on Apple TV in geo-restricted regions because of the licensing and copyright policies. Hulu has employed powerful location detectors to prohibit its access outside USA and Japan.
If you attempt to watch Hulu on Apple TV, you will be redirected to the geo-restriction error.
Perhaps, can you access Hulu on Apple TV outside the USA? Yes, you can access Hulu on Apple TV outside the USA with a premium VPN. It allows you to change your virtual location and encrypt your online traffic through a VPN tunnel. You can change your local IP with an American IP to bypass Hulu’s geo-restrictions and stream limited content from anywhere.
A premium VPN will give the impression that you are accessing Hulu from the United States of America. The most recommended VPN to watch Hulu on Apple TV outside the USA is ExpressVPN because it has a smart DNS known as MediaStreamer.
Top 3 VPNs to watch Hulu on Apple TV [Quick Overview November 2023]
Take a quick look at the top 3 VPNs to watch Hulu on Apple TV:
- ExpressVPN: It has 3000+ servers along with 25+ optimized servers in the US to easily enjoy Hulu on Apple TV. With top-notch features such as a Media Streamer, DNS leak protection, a strict no-log policy, and many more, ExpressVPN is the best. Get the ExpressVPN annual subscription for $6.67/month and avail of a 49% discount along with seamless and free access for 3 months! Connect to 5 simultaneous connections and avail of an all-risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee.
- NordVPN: It is an authentic VPN to watch and stream Hulu on Apple TV. With more than 5500 global servers and 1970+ optimized US servers to get around Hulu’s geo-locking. A NordVPN subscription will cost you $3.69/per month. Furthermore, it allows you 6 simultaneous log-ins, a 30-day money-back guarantee, and the best feature bundle like DNS leak protection and obfuscated servers.
- Surfshark: It is the most inexpensive VPN service to use when streaming Hulu on Apple TV. The VPN comes at a very affordable price of $2.05/month with 3200+ servers across the globe and 600+ optimized US servers to Trick Hulu Location. You also get a 30-day risk-free money-back guarantee. With unique features like MultiHop, CleanWeb, and Whitelister, Surfshark is a great VPN.
How to Get Hulu on Apple TV in Geo-Restricted Regions?
Why is Hulu not working on Apple TV in geo-restricted regions? Hulu is not working on Apple TV in geo-restricted regions because of the distribution policies. However, you can get Hulu on Apple TV with the following steps:
- Get a subscription to a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN because it has incredible unblocking capabilities.
- Download and install the VPN application on your Apple TV.
- Navigate to the VPN application’s “My Account” section and switch on Smart DNS service.
- You will receive a confirmation email. Once you confirm, you can add Smart DNS to your Apple TV.
- Go to Apple TV’s settings > Network > Select Wi-Fi.
- Select the name of your network > Configure DNS.
- Choose Manual and enter the two DNS IP addresses that came with your VPN subscription.
- Reboot your Apple TV.
- Toggle to App Store and download the Hulu application.
- Sign in with your credentials and watch your favorite content titles on Hulu on Apple TV.
Which Apple TV is compatible with Hulu?
The following Apple TV models are compatible with Hulu:
- Apple TV (4th Generation)
- Apple TV 4K
However, the following models are supported by Hulu:
- Apple TV 1st Generation
- Apple TV 2nd Generation
- Apple TV 3rd Generation
3 Best VPNs to Watch Hulu on Apple TV [Tested November 2023]
We conducted multiple tests and concluded that these are the three Best VPNs to watch Hulu on Apple TV from anywhere.
ExpressVPN – The most Transparent and Recommended VPN to Watch Hulu on Apple TV
ExpressVPN is the most transparent, peerless, and recommended VPN to watch Hulu on Apple TV. It is a cybersecurity and information technology giant because of its formidable security protocols and lightning-fast speed. It has fabricated a reputation for great performance and top-tier security.
With 3000 servers in approximately 94 countries, ExpressVPN offers AES 65-bit encryption to safeguard you from IP and DNS leakages. In addition, it has optimal and obfuscated servers. You can purchase ExpressVPN for $6.67 per month and save 49% on its 1-year package. You also get a 3-month free trial.
NordVPN – Delivering Excellent Speed and highly Optimized Servers to watch Hulu on Apple TV.
NordVPN is the most reliable VPN to watch Hulu on Apple TV. It provides a network of high-speed servers with no IP or DNS leakages. It has approximately 5400 servers across the globe, with more than 1900 servers in the US, and these servers are powerful enough to unblock the geo-restriction and watch Hulu on Apple TV.
You can purchase NordVPN for $3.49 per month with its 2-year subscription. It has a NordLynx protocol that delivers excellent speed and smart privacy-centric features. In addition, it has excellent service and content-unblocking abilities with real brand power. For example, you can simultaneously have 10 connections with NordVPN.
Surfshark – The most Affordable VPN to watch Hulu on Apple TV
Surfshark is an affordable VPN to circumnavigate geo-restriction and watch Hulu on Apple TV. You can purchase Surfshark for $2.30/month with its 2-year subscription. You would also receive 3 months free trial; trust me, it’s the best and most cost-effective deal.
It has all the essential and top-notch features you would expect from a premium VPN service. It has approximately 3200+ servers in around 63 countries. All its servers provide instant connectivity and are optimum for watching Hulu on Apple TV. In addition, it has brilliant security features that guarantee online security while streaming geo-restricted websites. The features include Clean Web, AES 256 GCM encryption, and Kill Switch.
How to Get Hulu Live on Apple TV?
You can follow these steps to get Hulu Live on Apple TV:
- Sign up for a premium subscription to Hulu Live TV.
- Go to the App Store and Look for the Hulu Live TV app.
- Download the application.
- Launch the app, sign in with your credentials, and watch Hulu Live on Apple TV.
Can I Cancel my Hulu Subscription to Apple TV?
Yes, you can cancel your Hulu Subscription on Apple TV with the following steps:
- Navigate to the Settings of your Apple TV.
- Scroll to Users and Accounts. Select your account.
- Toggle to the option for Subscriptions and select Hulu.
- Select the option to cancel your subscription.
How much is Hulu on Apple TV?
Are you eager to know how much will Hulu cost a month on Apple TV? Following is the price of Hulu on Apple TV:
- Hulu Basic – USD 7.99/month
- Hulu Premium – USD 14.99/month
- Hulu + Live TV (Ad-Supported) – USD 69.99/month
- Hulu + Live TV (Ad-free) – USD 75.99/month
Hulu Subscription Plans
Hulu offers different subscription plans to cater to the budgetary and entertainment needs of different customers. Let’s learn about the Hulu Subscription plans in detail:
Hulu Basic delivers almost everything available in the other premium packages, except for a few things. Firstly, it is comparatively more affordable than the other packages with reasonable pricing.
However, with this basic package, you will have to endure the wrath and irritation of ads while streaming your favorite shows and movies. Moreover, you cannot download and watch your favorite TV show and movies. You can share your screen but will not have access to Live TV.
Hulu (No Ads)
The Hulu, no ads package is way better than the basic package and is offered at 223.45 TRY per month. You can download your favorite movies and shows if you purchase this package. You will not be distracted by cumbersome and exasperating ads. In addition, you can simultaneously share your screen. However, you will be unable to access Live TV in this package.
Hulu + Live TV
It is comparatively more expensive than all the packages listed above, but you get Live TV and features to record Live TV with 50 hours of DVR cloud storage capacity. It is the most premium feature with no access and screen sharing limitations.
Hulu (No Ads + Live TV)
Lastly, this is the perfect package for Hulu users because you will not be distracted by ads while watching your favorite tv shows and movies. In addition, it has no limitations regarding access, streaming hours, DVR cloud storage capacity, and screen sharing.
How to Fix Hulu not working on Apple TV? [Quick Tips and Tricks]
Hulu might not be working on Apple TV because of various reasons such as obstructed internet connection, data leaks, outdated apps, or geo-restriction. You can use the following tips to resolve the error:
- Update the Hulu and VPN applications.
- Reconnect with a different VPN server in a different location.
- Reboot the VPN.
- Reinstall the Hulu and VPN applications.
Other Compatible Devices with Hulu
- Android Device
- iPhone/iOS Devices
- Samsung Smart TV
- LG Smart TV
- Nintendo Switch
- Android TV
- Xfinity TV
Can you watch Hulu on Apple TV?
Yes, you can watch Hulu on Apple TV by following this guide.
Is Hulu App free on Apple TV?
Yes, you can download the Hulu app on Apple TV for free. Perhaps you will need Hulu’s paid subscription to watch your favorite titles on Apple TV.
Why is Hulu not available on my Apple TV?
Hulu might not be available on Apple TV because you have an older model of the streaming device.
How do I get Hulu on Apple TV in 4K?
You can get Hulu on Apple TV in 4K with the following steps:
- Navigate to the App Store.
- Search for the Hulu application in App Store.
- Select the App > Press the Get button to download it.
- Sign in to the Hulu app and stream your favorite titles in 4K.
Why won’t Hulu work on my Apple TV?
Hulu might not work on your Apple TV because of the geo-restriction, outdated Hulu or VPN application, and vulnerable connection.
Hulu is a premium VOD streaming platform available on many streaming devices. However, it is exclusively available in USA and Japan only. So, if you want to watch Hulu from anywhere you must use a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN because it has incredible unblocking capabilities and next-generation security features.
We hope that the following guide resolved all your queries related to how to watch Hulu on Apple TV from anywhere. Moreover, if you have any other queries, feel free to comment on them below.