Can you watch Hulu on Nintendo Switch outside USA? No, you cannot watch Hulu on Nintendo Switch outside USA unless you use a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
Can you get Hulu on Nintendo Switch? Yes, you can get Hulu on Nintendo Switch, it has a dedicated application for Nintendo Switch.
Hulu is a VOD streaming service controlled and owned by Walt Disney. Hulu along with ESPN+ and Disney+ are the three major Disney Streaming services in the United States. Although Hulu is not as much of an Entertainment Center friendly as the Nintendo Switch and Xbox, there still exists a way that will help you stream Hulu on Nintendo Switch from anywhere.
Read the blog to unwind on how to access Hulu on Nintendo Switch with the best VPN services.
How to Watch Hulu on Nintendo Switch? [Updated Guide [Half_month] 2023]
Can you access Hulu on Nintendo Switch? Yes, you can access Hulu on Nintendo Switch through its dedicated application. Follow these steps to watch Hulu on Nintendo Switch:
- Get a premium VPN that has a Smart DNS and lightning-fast US servers. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a secure US server. We recommend ExpressVPN’s Dallas server.
- Choose the Nintendo eShop icon on your device and press the “A” button.
- Search for the Hulu application and press the “A” button.
- Download the application on your streaming device
- Congratulations, now you can watch your favorite shows on Hulu on Nintendo Switch.
Why do you need a VPN to watch Hulu on Nintendo Switch outside USA?
Can I unblock Hulu on Nintendo Switch outside USA without a VPN? No, you cannot unblock Hulu on Nintendo Switch outside USA because of the geo-restriction. Contemporarily, Hulu is exclusively available in the United States and Japan only. If you try to watch Hulu on Nintendo Switch outside USA you will encounter the geo-restriction error.
So, can you stream Hulu on Nintendo Switch in geo-restricted regions? Yes, you can stream Hulu on Nintendo Switch in geo-restricted regions with a premium VPN. It will easily change your IP address and trick Hulu into granting you access from anywhere. The most recommended Hulu VPN is ExpressVPN because it has next-generation encryption and security protocols.
Top 3 VPNs to Get Hulu on Nintendo Switch [Quick Overview Nov 2023]
Following is a quick overview of the top three VPNs to watch Hulu on Nintendo Switch
- ExpressVPN: This is the most recommended and safest VPN, with around 3000 servers worldwide. With its yearly package, you can purchase ExpressVPN for $6.67/month and get a 3-month free trial. It has industry-disrupting encryption and lightning-fast servers. Moreover, it has 20 highly optimized servers in the USA, which will make your streaming experience immaculate.
- NordVPN: It is the fastest and most reliable VPN, with approximately 5200 servers across many countries. You can purchase NordVPN for just $3.67/month with its 2-year subscription. NordVPN has more than 1970 fast and secure servers in the USA.
- Surfshark: It is the most cost-effective VPN, with almost 3200 servers worldwide. You can purchase Surfshark for $2.49/month with its 2-year subscription. It offers high security, a strict no-log policy, NoBorders mode, and many more, with 600 optimized and highly functioning servers in the USA.
How to Stream Hulu on Nintendo Switch from Anywhere? [Easy Steps November 2023]
Can you use Hulu on Nintendo Switch outside the USA? Yes, you can use Hulu on Nintendo Switch with a premium VPN. There’s no official VPN available for gaming consoles like Nintendo Switch. Thus, you need to configure a VPN on your route to watch Hulu on Nintendo Switch. There are two methods to configure a VPN connection on your router:
- Configure a VPN on your Router.
- Buy a Completely-Configured VPN Router.
Let’s get into the details of each method to unwind the comprehensive guide about how to watch Hulu on Nintendo Switch:
Method #1: Can I Configure a VPN on my Router to watch Hulu on Nintendo Switch?
Yes, you can configure a VPN on your Router. Read more to find out how. Before initiating the process, make sure that your router supports the VPN. Follow this successive guide to assess your router’s compatibility:
- Enter 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1 in your web browser to open your router admin dashboard.
- Sign in with your ISP’s login information. Moreover, you can scout for this information in the router manual or online for your specific router model.
- Once, you have logged in navigate to the VPN settings.
Install OpenVPN on the DD-WRT Firmware
Follow these steps to easily download the OpenVPN configuration files from VPN, and our top VPN recommendation is ExpressVPN:
- Launch the DD-WRT router dashboard with 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1.
- Choose the VPN sub-tab under the Services bar.
- Enable Start OpenVPN client in the list of available protocols.
Configure OpenVPN Client Settings
Follow the step-by-step guide to configure OpenVPN Client Settings:
- Name/Server IP: Of the .ovpn file/server from ExpressVPN.
- Port Address: Get this address from your VPN provider too.
- Tunnel Device: Select the “TUN” option.
- Tunnel Protocol: UDP or TCP.
- Encryption Cipher: AES-256-CBC
- Hash Algorithm: SHA256.
- Advanced Options: Enabled.
- TLS Cipher: Not checked.
- LZO Compression: Adaptive.
- Firewall Protection: Enable.
- IP Address: Leave blank.
- NAT: Disable.
- Subnet Mask: Leave blank.
- Tunnel UDP MSS-Fix: Enable.
- Tunnel MTU setting: 1500.
- UDP Fragment: 1450.
- nsCertType Verification: Mark Checked
Method #2: Can I Purchase a Completely-configured VPN Router to watch Hulu on Nintendo Switch?
Yes, you can purchase a Completely-Configured VPN Router to watch Hulu on Nintendo Switch. A Pre-Configured Router is the easiest way to get a VPN connection on your Nintendo Switch. We suggest using Tomato VPN routers and DD-WRT routers from Flash Routers.
Flash Router is renowned for its exclusive VPN-friendly router models. It is compatible with all the VPNs on our list. So, just get a router that perfectly suits your needs. A VPN client will be accessible to you in the router. Once you connect it to a US server, you can watch Hulu on Nintendo Switch from anywhere.
Best VPNs to Watch Hulu on Nintendo Switch [Editor’s Top Picks Nov 2023]
We conducted multiple tests and concluded that these are the three best VPNs to watch Hulu on Nintendo Switch.
ExpressVPN – The most Transparent and Recommended VPN to Watch Hulu on Nintendo Switch outside the USA
ExpressVPN is the most transparent, peerless, and recommended VPN to watch Hulu on Nintendo Switch. It is a cybersecurity and information technology giant because of its formidable security protocols and lightning-fast speed. It has fabricated a reputation for great performance and top-tier security.
With 3000 servers in approximately 94 countries, ExpressVPN offers AES 65-bit encryption to safeguard you from IP and DNS leakages. In addition, it has optimal and obfuscated servers. You can purchase ExpressVPN for $6.67 per month and save 49% on its 1-year package. You also get a 3-month free trial.
Purchase the most recommended and lightning fast VPN, and Get ExpressVPN Now.
NordVPN – Delivering Excellent Speed and highly Optimized Server to watch Hulu on Nintendo Switch in Geo-restricted Regions
NordVPN is the most reliable VPN to watch Hulu on Nintendo Switch. It provides a network of high-speed servers with no IP or DNS leakages. It has approximately 5400 servers across the globe, with more than 1900 servers in the US, and these servers are powerful enough to unblock the geo-restriction and watch Hulu on Nintendo Switch.
You can purchase NordVPN for $3.49 per month with its 2-year subscription. It has a NordLynx protocol that delivers excellent speed and smart privacy-centric features. In addition, it has excellent service and content-unblocking abilities with real brand power. You can simultaneously have 10 connections with NordVPN.
Make a solid and reliable choice, Get NordVPN now.
Surfshark – Most Affordable VPN to watch Hulu on Nintendo Switch in Geo-Blocked Countries
Surfshark is an affordable VPN to circumnavigate geo-restriction and watch Hulu on Nintendo Switch. You can purchase Surfshark for $2.30/month with its 2-year subscription. You would also receive 3 months free trial; trust me, it’s the best and most cost-effective deal.
It has all the essential and top-notch features you would expect from a premium VPN service. It has approximately 3200+ servers in around 63 countries. All its servers provide instant connectivity and are optimum for watching Hulu on Nintendo Switch. In addition, it has brilliant security features that guarantee online security while streaming geo-restricted websites. The features include Clean Web, AES 256 GCM encryption, and Kill Switch.
Buy a highly polished and affordable VPN, and get Surfshark now.
How to Get Hulu on Nintendo Switch? [Convenient Guide Nov 2023]
Can I install Hulu on Nintendo Switch? Yes, you can install Hulu on Nintendo Switch with the following steps:
- Select the Nintendo eShop icon and press “A.”
- Search for the Hulu app in the eShop.
- Click “A” to select the Hulu app from the search results.
- Download the app and return to Home Screen.
- Select the Hulu app once it has been installed.
- Sign in with your credentials and watch your favorite content on Hulu on Nintendo Switch.
How much is Hulu on Nintendo Switch?
Are you eager to know how much will Hulu cost a month on Nintendo Switch? Following is the price of Hulu on Nintendo Switch:
- Hulu Basic – USD 7.99/month
- Hulu Premium – USD 14.99/month
- Hulu + Live TV (Ad-Supported) – USD 69.99/month
- Hulu + Live TV (Ad-free) – USD 75.99/month
Hulu Subscription Plans
Hulu offers different subscription plans to cater to the budgetary and entertainment needs of different customers. Let’s learn about the Hulu Subscription plans in detail:
Hulu Basic delivers almost everything available in the other premium packages, except for a few things. Firstly, it is comparatively more affordable than the other packages with reasonable pricing.
However, with this basic package, you will have to endure the wrath and irritation of ads while streaming your favorite shows and movies. Moreover, you cannot download and watch your favorite TV show and movies. You can share your screen but will not have access to Live TV.
Hulu (No Ads)
The Hulu, no ads package is way better than the basic package and is offered at 223.45 TRY per month. You can download your favorite movies and shows if you purchase this package. You will not be distracted by cumbersome and exasperating ads. In addition, you can simultaneously share your screen. However, you will be unable to access Live TV in this package.
Hulu + Live TV
It is comparatively more expensive than all the packages listed above, but you get Live TV and features to record Live TV with 50 hours of DVR cloud storage capacity. It is the most premium feature with no access and screen sharing limitations.
Hulu (No Ads + Live TV)
Lastly, this is the perfect package for Hulu users because you will not be distracted by ads while watching your favorite tv shows and movies. In addition, it has no limitations regarding access, streaming hours, DVR cloud storage capacity, and screen sharing.
How to Activate Hulu on Nintendo Switch?
You can activate Hulu on Nintendo Switch with the following steps:
- Initiate the Hulu app from the Home Screen on Nintendo Switch.
- You will see an activation code on the screen.
- Launch your browser and go to Hulu Activation Site.
- Enter the Activation Code in the Device Activation Code Field.
- Choose “Start your free trial” to register for Hulu.
- Relaunch the Hulu app on Nintendo Switch.
- Search for the content title you want to access and watch it conveniently on Hulu on Nintendo Switch.
Can I watch Hulu on Nintendo Switch Lite?
Does Hulu work on Nintendo Switch Lite? Yes, Hulu does work on Nintendo Switch and Nintendo Switch Lite. There’s only one difference, you cannot stream Hulu Live TV on Nintendo Switch Lite. Apart from that every Hulu feature is available on Nintendo Switch lite.
Why is Hulu not working on Nintendo Switch? [Quick Troubleshooting ideas]
Why can’t I watch Hulu on my Nintendo Switch? You might be unable to watch Hulu on Nintendo Switch because of geo-restriction, vulnerable connection, or incompatibility. Well, you can resolve the Hulu not working error with the following solutions:
- Assess the Hulu servers.
- Reinstall the Hulu app on Nintendo Switch.
- Update the Nintendo Switch Firmware.
- If none of the following works, contact the Hulu support team.
Other Compatible Devices with Hulu
- Android Device
- iPhone/iOS Devices
- Samsung Smart TV
- LG Smart TV
- Apple TV
- Android TV
- Xfinity TV
Can I download Hulu App on Nintendo Switch?
Yes, you can download Hulu App on Nintendo Switch through eShop.
Why can’t I get Hulu on Nintendo Switch?
You can’t get Hulu on Nintendo Switch if you are accessing Hulu from outside the USA. Hulu is only available in Japan and USA. Therefore, you must use a VPN to get Hulu on Nintendo Switch from anywhere.
Is there a VPN available for Nintendo Switch?
No, officially there’s no VPN available for Nintendo Switch. However, you can get a VPN-configured Router to watch Hulu on Nintendo Switch from anywhere.
Can you get Hulu and Netflix on Nintendo Switch?
Yes, you can get Hulu and Netflix on Nintendo Switch from eShop.
Why can’t I access Hulu on Nintendo Switch?
You can’t access Hulu on Nintendo Switch for various reasons such as:
- Outdated Hulu Application.
- Vulnerable internet connection.
- Data and IP leaks.
- Hulu or VPN servers may be down.
Compared to other gaming consoles, streaming Hulu on Nintendo Switch is more intuitive, user-friendly, and convenient. Hulu has become a popular streaming service globally and many streaming enthusiasts are finding a way to get around the geo-restriction to watch critically-acclaimed and trending shows on Hulu from anywhere.
In a nutshell, you can get Hulu on Nintendo Switch from anywhere with a premium VPN like ExpressVPN. We hope that the guide on how to watch Hulu on Nintendo Switch resolved all your queries. What are you waiting for? Binge-watch your favorite Hulu Originals on Nintendo Switch from anywhere now.