Is Hulu available on Chromecast from anywhere? Hulu is not available on Chromecast from anywhere without a premium VPN. Therefore, you must use ExpressVPN to watch Hulu on Chromecast.
Can you watch Hulu on Chromecast? Yes, you can watch Hulu on Chromecast. However, if you are traveling or residing outside the USA you will need a premium VPN to access Hulu on Chromecast. We recommend ExpressVPN.
Hulu has over 50 million subscribers globally, making it one of the most binge-watched streaming platforms. Many of you are looking for better and cost-effective methods to watch compelling on-demand and live content on Hulu. One very convenient and efficient way is to watch Hulu on Chromecast or Google Cast-enabled smart TV.
Do you live outside the USA and wondering how to get Hulu on Chromecast? You have landed in the right place. Read the following guide to get Hulu on Chromecast outside the USA with the best VPN services.
How to watch Hulu on Chromecast? [Quick Steps May 2023]
Does Hulu work on Chromecast outside the USA? No, Hulu does not work on Chromecast outside the USA. To watch Hulu on Chromecast outside the USA you must use a premium VPN. Follow this successive guide to get Hulu on Chromecast:
- Install the Hulu application on your streaming device.
- Get a premium VPN with impeccable unblocking capabilities and optimized US servers on your streaming device. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a secure US server. We recommend ExpressVPN’s Dallas server.
- Make sure your device and Chromecast are connected to the same internet connection.
- Navigate to Hulu and select the Cast icon on the app.
- Choose Chromecast from the drop-down list of devices.
- Your screen will be mirrored through Chromecast successfully.
- Now you can watch your favorite titles on Hulu on Chromecast.
Why do you need a VPN to watch Hulu on Chromecast in geo-restricted regions?
Can you get Hulu on Chromecast outside the USA? No, you cannot get Hulu on Chrome outside the USA because of the distribution and copyright policies. Hulu has installed powerful location blockers to prohibit its access in countries outside the USA territories. If you attempt to watch Hulu on Chromecast outside the USA you will be redirected to a geo-restriction error.
So, can you stream Hulu on Chromecast in geo-restricted regions? Yes, you can stream Chromecast in geo-restricted regions with a premium VPN. It will mask your local IP with an American IP to deceive Hulu location trackers. Our top VPN recommendation is ExpressVPN because it consistently prevents data and IP leaks and has incredible unblocking capabilities.
Top 3 VPNs to watch Hulu on Chromecast [Quick Overview May 2023]
- ExpressVPN: It has 3000+ servers along with 25+ optimized servers in the US to easily enjoy Hulu on Chromecast. With top-notch features such as a Media Streamer, DNS leak protection, a strict no-log policy, and many more, ExpressVPN is the best. Get the ExpressVPN annual subscription for $6.67/month and avail of a 49% discount along with seamless and free access for 3 months! Connect to 5 simultaneous connections and avail of an all-risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee.
- NordVPN: It is an authentic VPN to watch and stream Hulu on Chromecast. With more than 5500 global servers and 1970+ optimized US servers to get around Hulu’s geo-locking. A NordVPN subscription will cost you $3.69/per month. Furthermore, it allows you 6 simultaneous log-ins, a 30-day money-back guarantee, and the best feature bundle like DNS leak protection and obfuscated servers.
- Surfshark: It is the most inexpensive VPN service to use when streaming Hulu on Chromecast. The VPN comes at a very affordable price of $2.05/month with 3200+ servers across the globe and 600+ optimized US servers to Change Hulu Location. You also get a 30-day risk-free money-back guarantee. With unique features like MultiHop, CleanWeb, and Whitelister, Surfshark is a great VPN.
What is Chromecast?
Chromecast is a line of streaming devices manufactured by Google. These can be connected to any TV or display screen with an HDMI input essentially turning any screen into a smart TV device.
Contemporarily, two types of Chromecast devices are available: Chromecast and Chromecast Ultra. It enables the subscribers to find content on their smartphone or tablet and cast it to their Chromecast-connected Smart TVs. It is a super user-friendly and convenient streaming device but you need a secondary tablet, computer, or smartphone to use it.
How to Get Hulu on Chromecast on Different Devices?
You can get Hulu on Chromecast on Different Devices in two ways: You can either use your PC/Laptop or any handheld device such as a smartphone. Are you unable to cast Hulu on Chromecast? Keep reading to learn a step-by-step guide to get Hulu on Chromecast easily.
How to cast Hulu on Chromecast via Phone?
Once you have Chromecast and a premium subscription to Hulu, you can easily cast Hulu on Chromecast with your Android or iOS device. Follow these steps to cast Hulu on Chromecast via Phone:
- Connect your Chromecast device to the HDMI port on your Smart TV.
- Ensure that your mobile device and Chromecast are connected to the same Wi-Fi connection.
- Launch the Hulu application on your smartphone.
- Select the Cast icon on the upper right corner of the screen.
- Choose the Chromecast device from the list of available devices.
- Tap on the content you want to watch and click the Play button. The video will start playing on your TV.
- To stop casting the video, tap on the Cast icon again and select Disconnect from the menu.
How to cast Hulu on Chromecast through your PC?
Follow these steps to cast Hulu on Chromecast through your PC:
- Connect your Chromecast device to the HDMI port on your Smart TV. Make sure the TV is powered on and connected to the same internet connection as your computer.
- Launch Chrome and go to the official website of Hulu.
- Sign in with your credentials, select the three dots on the upper right-hand corner of the browser, and select “Cast.”
- Select the Chromecast device and choose any title from the fascinating content library of Hulu.
3 Best VPNs to Watch Hulu on Chromecast [Tested May 2023]
We conducted multiple tests and concluded that these are the three Best VPNs to watch Hulu on Chromecast from anywhere.
ExpressVPN – The most Transparent and Recommended VPN to Watch Hulu on Chromecast
ExpressVPN is the most transparent, peerless, and recommended VPN to watch Hulu on Chromecast. It is a cybersecurity and information technology giant because of its formidable security protocols and lightning-fast speed. It has fabricated a reputation for great performance and top-tier security.
With 3000 servers in approximately 94 countries, ExpressVPN offers AES 65-bit encryption to safeguard you from IP and DNS leakages. In addition, it has optimal and obfuscated servers. You can purchase ExpressVPN for $6.67 per month and save 49% on its 1-year package. You also get a 3-month free trial.
NordVPN – Delivering Excellent Speed and highly Optimized Servers to watch Hulu on Chromecast.
NordVPN is the most reliable VPN to watch Hulu on Chromecast. It provides a network of high-speed servers with no IP or DNS leakages. It has approximately 5400 servers across the globe, with more than 1900 servers in the US, and these servers are powerful enough to unblock the geo-restriction and watch Hulu on Chromecast.
You can purchase NordVPN for $3.49 per month with its 2-year subscription. It has a NordLynx protocol that delivers excellent speed and smart privacy-centric features. In addition, it has excellent service and content-unblocking abilities with real brand power. For example, you can simultaneously have 10 connections with NordVPN.
Surfshark – The most Affordable VPN to watch Hulu on Chromecast
Surfshark is an affordable VPN to circumnavigate geo-restriction and watch Hulu on Chromecast. You can purchase Surfshark for $2.30/month with its 2-year subscription. You would also receive 3 months free trial; trust me, it’s the best and most cost-effective deal.
It has all the essential and top-notch features you would expect from a premium VPN service. It has approximately 3200+ servers in around 63 countries. All its servers provide instant connectivity and are optimum for watching Hulu on Chromecast. In addition, it has brilliant security features that guarantee online security while streaming geo-restricted websites. The features include Clean Web, AES 256 GCM encryption, and Kill Switch.
What you will need to watch Hulu on Chromecast?
Chromecast is an intuitive and efficient streaming device. Moreover, you only need the following to watch Hulu on Chromecast:
Chromecast: Get a Chromecast device. You can connect to 2 GHz Wi-Fi networks with the first generation and you can connect to both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz networks with the second generation. You can watch Hulu’s critically-acclaimed content on 4K HDTV with Chromecast and Google TV. Hulu’s content can be cast to any Chromecast device.
Casting Device: You can cast Hulu on Chromecast through PC, mobile phone, and a Smart TV.
Hulu Account: Get a premium subscription to Hulu. A free Hulu account will only be available for 30 days. Whereas, a premium subscription will provide you unlimited access with an ad-free viewing experience.
How much is Hulu on Chromecast?
Are you eager to know how much will Hulu cost a month on Chromecast? Following is the price of Hulu on Chromecast:
- Hulu Basic – USD 7.99/month
- Hulu Premium – USD 14.99/month
- Hulu + Live TV (Ad-Supported) – USD 69.99/month
- Hulu + Live TV (Ad-free) – USD 75.99/month
Hulu Subscription Plans
Hulu offers different subscription plans to cater to the budgetary and entertainment needs of different customers. Let’s learn about the Hulu Subscription plans in detail:
Hulu Basic delivers almost everything available in the other premium packages, except for a few things. Firstly, it is comparatively more affordable than the other packages with reasonable pricing.
However, with this basic package, you will have to endure the wrath and irritation of ads while streaming your favorite shows and movies. Moreover, you cannot download and watch your favorite TV show and movies. You can share your screen but will not have access to Live TV.
Hulu (No Ads)
The Hulu, no ads package is way better than the basic package and is offered at 223.45 TRY per month. You can download your favorite movies and shows if you purchase this package. You will not be distracted by cumbersome and exasperating ads. In addition, you can simultaneously share your screen. However, you will be unable to access Live TV in this package.
Hulu + Live TV
It is comparatively more expensive than all the packages listed above, but you get Live TV and features to record Live TV with 50 hours of DVR cloud storage capacity. It is the most premium feature with no access and screen sharing limitations.
Hulu (No Ads + Live TV)
Lastly, this is the perfect package for Hulu users because you will not be distracted by ads while watching your favorite tv shows and movies. In addition, it has no limitations regarding access, streaming hours, DVR cloud storage capacity, and screen sharing.
How to watch Hulu on Chromecast with Google TV?
You can watch Hulu on Chromecast with Google TV with the following steps:
- Switch on your TV and navigate to Home Screen.
- Select search or press the Google Assistant button on your remote.
- Enter Hulu in the search bar.
- The app will be displayed on the home screen. Download and install it.
- Launch the application > Sign in and watch your favorite content on Hulu on Chromecast.
What other Streaming Services are available on Chromecast?
There are many streaming services available which you can cast on Chromecast and stream conveniently:
- Disney Plus
- BBC iPlayer
- Stan TV
- Crave TV
Can I fix Hulu’s not working error on Chromecast? [Quick Tips]
Yes, you can fix Hulu is not working error on Chromecast through the following troubleshooting ideas:
- Assess servers for Hulu. The link to the server might have been down.
- Examine your Chromecast’s name.
- Login to your Hulu account once again.
- Scrutinize and reset your internet connection.
- Clear Chromecast data and cache.
- Check if your Hulu app is updated and supports Chromecast.
- Update your Chromecast device.
- Try using Chrome browser to watch Hulu on Chromecast.
- Reinstall the Hulu app.
- Select a different VPN server.
- Update your VPN application.
- If none of the following ideas work, contact to Hulu support team.
Other Compatible Devices with Hulu
- Android Device
- iPhone/iOS Devices
- Samsung Smart TV
- LG Smart TV
- Apple TV
- Nintendo Switch
- Android TV
- Xfinity TV
Why Hulu is not working on Chromecast?
Hulu might not be working on Chromecast due to geo-restriction, server links down outdated applications, or vulnerable connections.
Is Hulu compatible with Chromecast?
Yes, Hulu is compatible with both models of Chromecast.
How many hours of Cloud DVR Storage does Hulu Support?
Hulu Support up to 50 hours of Cloud DVR Storage.
Can I stream Hulu on Chromecast from anywhere?
Yes, you can stream Hulu on Chromecast from anywhere with a premium VPN. Just install the VPN application on your streaming device to get around Hulu geo-restriction. We recommend ExpressVPN.
Is Hulu free on Chromecast?
Hulu app is available for free on Chromecast however, you will need an active premium subscription to access fascinating content library of Hulu.
Chromecast is a great streaming tool to give you the cinema feeling at home. If you are fond of spending your weekends, vacations, or date nights at home binge-watching movies, Hulu is the right place for you.
We are hopeful that our guide on how to watch Hulu on Chromecast resolved all your queries. Just remember, if you want to watch Hulu on Chromecast outside the USA you must use a premium VPN.