Can you get Hulu on Android from anywhere? Yes, you can get Hulu on Android from anywhere with a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
Do you want to watch Hulu on Android? You can watch Hulu on Android by downloading its dedicated application from the Play Store. However, if you are residing outside the USA, you must use a premium VPN to install Hulu on Android. We recommend ExpressVPN.
Hulu is a geo-blocked premium streaming service available in USA and Japan only. Is the Hulu application available on Android outside the USA? No, Hulu Application is not available on Android outside the USA because of the geo-restriction.
Read this blog to learn how to download Hulu on Android from anywhere. Hulu features a riveting and compelling collection of movies and Original TV shows such as Schitt’s Creek, How I met your Father, and many more. Let’s unwind on how to watch Hulu on Android from anywhere with the best VPN services.
How to watch Hulu on Android? [Quick Guide Mar 2023]
Why is Hulu not working on my Android device? Hulu might not be working on your Android device because of several reasons such as geo-restricted, outdated application, incompatible device, or vulnerable connection. Follow these steps to watch Hulu on Android from anywhere:
- Subscribe to a premium VPN that is compatible with Android devices. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Navigate to the Play Store on your Android device.
- Search for the Hulu app and download the application on your streaming device.
- Log in to the Hulu application with your credentials.
- Voila, now you can watch your favorite shows on Hulu on Android.
Why do you need a VPN to watch Hulu on Android in Geo-Restricted Regions?
Can you unblock Hulu on Android in geo-restricted regions without a VPN? No, you cannot unblock Hulu on Android in geo-restricted regions without a VPN because of legal compliances. Hulu is inevitably becoming a popular streaming service worldwide. It offers thousands of TV shows, movies, and live content.
However, Hulu is available in the USA only. If you try to watch Hulu on Android outside USA you will be redirected to the following geo-restriction error:
So how do I bypass the location restriction on Hulu on Android in geo-restricted regions? You can bypass the location restriction on Hulu on Android with a premium VPN. It will mask your local IP with an American IP to give the impression that you are streaming Hulu on Android from the United States of America. It will add a layer of protection to enrich your streaming experience.
Top 3 VPNs to watch Hulu on Android [Quick Overview Mar 2023]
- ExpressVPN: It has 3000+ servers along with 25+ optimized servers in the US to easily enjoy Hulu on Android. With top-notch features such as a Media Streamer, DNS leak protection, a strict no-log policy, and many more, ExpressVPN is the best. Get the ExpressVPN annual subscription for $6.67/month and avail of a 49% discount along with seamless and free access for 3 months! Connect to 5 simultaneous connections and avail of an all-risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee.
- NordVPN: It is an authentic VPN to watch and stream Hulu on Android. With more than 5500 global servers and 1970+ optimized US servers to get around Hulu’s geo-locking. A NordVPN subscription will cost you $3.69/per month. Furthermore, it allows you 6 simultaneous log-ins, a 30-day money-back guarantee, and the best feature bundle like DNS leak protection and obfuscated servers.
- Surfshark: It is the most inexpensive VPN service to use when streaming Hulu on Android. The VPN comes at a very affordable price of $2.05/month with 3200+ servers across the globe and 600+ optimized US servers for the Hulu location trick. You also get a 30-day risk-free money-back guarantee. With unique features like MultiHop, CleanWeb, and Whitelister, Surfshark is a great VPN.
3 Best VPNs to Watch Hulu on Android [Tested Mar 2023]
We conducted multiple tests and concluded that these are the three Best VPNs to watch Hulu on Android from anywhere.
ExpressVPN – The most Transparent and Recommended VPN to Watch Hulu on Android
ExpressVPN is the most transparent, peerless, and recommended VPN to watch Hulu on Android. It is a cybersecurity and information technology giant because of its formidable security protocols and lightning-fast speed. It has fabricated a reputation for great performance and top-tier security.
With 3000 servers in approximately 94 countries, ExpressVPN offers AES 65-bit encryption to safeguard you from IP and DNS leakages. In addition, it has optimal and obfuscated servers. You can purchase ExpressVPN for $6.67 per month and save 49% on its 1-year package. You also get a 3-month free trial. Furthermore, you can watch HBO Max on Android using its United States servers.
NordVPN – Delivering Excellent Speed and highly Optimized Servers to watch Hulu on Android.
NordVPN is the most reliable VPN to watch Hulu on Android. It provides a network of high-speed servers with no IP or DNS leakages. It has approximately 5400 servers across the globe, with more than 1900 servers in the US, and these servers are powerful enough to unblock the geo-restriction and watch Hulu on Android.
You can purchase NordVPN for $3.49 per month with its 2-year subscription. It has a NordLynx protocol that delivers excellent speed and smart privacy-centric features. In addition, it has excellent service and content-unblocking abilities with real brand power. For example, you can simultaneously have 10 connections with NordVPN.
Surfshark – The most Affordable VPN to watch Hulu on Android
Surfshark is an affordable VPN to circumnavigate geo-restriction and watch Hulu on Android. You can purchase Surfshark for $2.30/month with its 2-year subscription. You would also receive 3 months free trial; trust me, it’s the best and most cost-effective deal.
It has all the essential and top-notch features you would expect from a premium VPN service. It has approximately 3200+ servers in around 63 countries. All its servers provide instant connectivity and are optimum for watching Hulu on Android. In addition, it has brilliant security features that guarantee online security while streaming geo-restricted websites. The features include Clean Web, AES 256 GCM encryption, and Kill Switch.
How to Sign up for Hulu on Android Device?
Can you subscribe to Hulu on Android? Yes, you can subscribe to Hulu on Android by following these steps:
- Navigate to Hulu’s official website and select the Sign-Up button.
- Add your email address and create a password.
- Choose your preferred subscription plan and enter your payment information.
- Once you have completed the registration process, download the Hulu app from the Google Play Store.
- Launch the application and log in with your credentials.
- Congratulations, you can watch trending content on Hulu on Android.
Note: if you don’t have a native American payment method, you can sign up for Hulu on Android through Gift Cards, Virtual Prepaid Card, and US PayPal.
Can you watch Hulu on Android TV?
Yes, you can watch Hulu on Android TV with the following successive guide:
- Subscribe to a premium VPN with lightning-fast US servers and comprehensive security protocols. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Download and Install the VPN application on your Android TV.
- Login to the VPN app and connect to a secure US Server. We recommend the New York server.
- Navigate to Google Play Store on your Android TV and download the Hulu application.
- Once, the installation is complete go to the home screen of your Android TV.
- Launch the application and sign in with your credentials.
- Now you can watch contemporary shows and movies on Android TV.
How to watch Hulu Live TV on Android TV?
Do you want to learn the Hulu location trick workaround to watch riveting live content on Hulu on Android from anywhere? You have come to the right place. Hulu Live TV is natively accessible on Android TV (4.4+) models. However, if you are unable to find the Hulu app on your Android TV you can use Google cast to stream it on your Android TV.
Follow these steps to watch Hulu Live TV on Android TV from anywhere:
- Get a premium VPN with optimized US servers in different locations. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a secure US server. Hulu Live TV has different content libraries for different regions of the US. You can select the server of the location where your desired live content is available.
- Navigate to the app store on your Android TV and search for the Hulu Live TV application.
- Install the Hulu application on your Android TV.
- Log in with your credentials. If you do not have a Hulu Live TV subscription, you can always upgrade to your preferred plan. Hulu + Live TV is available for USD 69.99.
- Congratulations, now Hulu Live TV is available on your Android TV.
If you are unable to download the Hulu Live TV application, you can always use Google Cast to watch Hulu Live content on your android TV. It is a cost-effective alternative. Follow these steps to cast your favorite shows on Android TV:
- Open the Hulu Live TV application on your Android Device.
- Select the show and movie you want to stream on Android TV.
- Tap on the “Cast” option.
- A drop-down list will appear illustrating the number of available devices.
- Select your Android TV.
- Voila, your live content will be mirrored on your android TV easily.
Why Fix Hulu not working error on Android? [Troubleshooting ideas Mar 2023]
If Hulu is not working on your Android device, you can use any of the following troubleshooting ideas to resolve the error:
- Check your internet connection. If you have a stable and secure internet connection, try restarting the Hulu application.
- If this doesn’t work, then try uninstalling and reinstalling the Hulu application.
- Update your Hulu application.
- Clear the caches and browser history.
- Deactivate the location services on your phone.
- If none of the above ideas work, contact Hulu customer support for further assistance.
How much is Hulu on Android Devices?
Are you eager to know how much will Hulu cost a month on Android device? Following is the price of Hulu on Android devices:
- Hulu Basic – USD 7.99/month
- Hulu Premium – USD 14.99/month
- Hulu + Live TV (Ad-Supported) – USD 69.99/month
- Hulu + Live TV (Ad-free) – USD 75.99/month
Hulu Subscription Plans
Hulu offers different subscription plans to cater to the budgetary and entertainment needs of different customers. Let’s learn about the Hulu Subscription plans in detail:
Hulu Basic delivers almost everything available in the other premium packages, except for a few things. Firstly, it is comparatively more affordable than the other packages with reasonable pricing.
However, with this basic package, you will have to endure the wrath and irritation of ads while streaming your favorite shows and movies. Moreover, you cannot download and watch your favorite TV show and movies. You can share your screen but will not have access to Live TV.
Hulu (No Ads)
The Hulu, no ads package is way better than the basic package and is offered at 223.45 TRY per month. You can download your favorite movies and shows if you purchase this package. You will not be distracted by cumbersome and exasperating ads. In addition, you can simultaneously share your screen. However, you will be unable to access Live TV in this package.
Hulu + Live TV
It is comparatively more expensive than all the packages listed above, but you get Live TV and features to record Live TV with 50 hours of DVR cloud storage capacity. It is the most premium feature with no access and screen sharing limitations.
Hulu (No Ads + Live TV)
Lastly, this is the perfect package for Hulu users because you will not be distracted by ads while watching your favorite tv shows and movies. In addition, it has no limitations regarding access, streaming hours, DVR cloud storage capacity, and screen sharing.
How to Cancel Hulu Subscription on Android?
Do you want to revoke your Hulu subscription? You can cancel your Hulu subscription with the following steps easily:
- Launch the Hulu app on your Android device.
- In the bottom navigation bar, select Profile.
- Navigate to Account.
- Re-enter your password for validation.
- Toggle to the bottom of the page until you identify “Cancel your Subscription” then select “Cancel.”
- You will be prompted to confirm your cancellation and complete a quick questionnaire.
- Click on Continue to cancel your Hulu subscription.
How to Resolve Hulu Errors on Android Devices? [Quick Tips and Tricks Mar 2023]
Are you contemplating how to fix Hulu Errors on your Android device? Well, we have got you covered. You can encounter a variety of issues when accessing Hulu on an Android device. You can use the following solutions to eradicate the error:
- Update the Hulu App: If Hulu is not compatible with your Android device, your application can be outdated. Recheck if your Hulu and VPN software is up to date. If they are not, update both applications and try streaming Hulu again.
- Reconnect your VPN: Disconnect from your VPN service, restart your Android device and connect to another server and stream Hulu again.
- Reinstall VPN and Hulu applications: There could be bugs in your version of the application, therefore try updating or reinstalling both applications.
- Modify the Server: There is a possibility that the server to which you are connected may have gone down. Try reconnecting with a different server to resolve the issue.
What to Watch on Hulu on Android?
Hulu has a riveting and intriguing content library. We have enlisted the trending movies and shows you can stream on Hulu on Android:
Best Movies to watch on Hulu on Android
Here’s the list of trending movies you can watch on Hulu on Android:
- Gone in the Night
- The Immaculate Room
- Darby and the Dead
- Deck the Halls
- The Palm Springs
- Alpha Dog
- Alvin and the Chipmunks
- Spiderman: No Way Home
- Christmas at the Drive-in
- Disappearance in the Yellowstone
Best TV Shows to watch on Hulu on Android
Here’s the list of fascinating TV Shows you can watch on Hulu on Android:
- Family Guy
- The Rookie
- Home Economics
- My Hero Academia
- Big Sky
- House of the Dragon
- Let the Right one
Which Android Devices are compatible with Hulu?
Android devices with version 5.0 or higher are compatible with Hulu.
Is Hulu App for Android free?
Yes, the Hulu App for Android is free. You can easily download the application on your android device with Google Play Store. However, you must have an active and premium Hulu subscription to watch the trending content.
Is Hulu blocked outside the US?
Yes, Hulu is blocked outside the US because of the distribution and copyright policies. You must use a premium VPN to watch Hulu outside the US.
Can you watch Hulu on any Device?
Yes, Hulu has a dedicated app for all major streaming devices. You can download the Hulu application from their Play Store.
We hope that our guide on how to watch Hulu on Android has effectively resolved all your queries. We have compiled the most up-to-date information and comprehensive guides to get Hulu on Android devices.
Hulu is a comprehensive all-in-one streaming service that features contemporary and trending shows and movies. However, if you are traveling or residing outside the US you must use a premium VPN to watch Hulu. The most recommended VPN to watch Hulu on Android is ExpressVPN.