Can you watch Hulu on PC? Yes, you can watch Hulu on PC from anywhere with a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
Can you get Hulu on PC in geo-restricted regions? No, you cannot get Hulu on PC in geo-restricted regions unless you use a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
Hulu is one of the most renowned streaming apps that upload trending TV shows and movies for its diverse viewers. The vast and pluralistic collection of its shows and movies is one of the main reasons behind Hulu’s exponential growth globally. However, if you are traveling or residing outside the USA you must be wondering how to access Hulu on PC. Well, you cannot access Hulu on PC outside the USA because of the geo-restriction.
Read this guide to deep dive into how to watch Hulu on PC from anywhere with the best quality VPNs.
How to watch Hulu on PC? [Quick Guide Mar]
Does Hulu work on PC outside the USA? Hulu doesn’t work on PC outside the USA. Therefore, you must follow these steps to watch Hulu on PC outside the USA with a premium VPN:
- Get a premium VPN with next-generation encryption and top-notch security features. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Download and Install the VPN application on your PC.
- Sign in to the ExpressVPN app with your credentials.
- Connect to a secure US server. We recommend the Dallas server.
- Navigate to the official website of Hulu and watch your favorite shows on Hulu on PC.
Why do you need a VPN to watch Hulu on PC in geo-restricted regions?
Can I unblock Hulu on PC in geo-restricted regions without a VPN? No, you cannot unblock Hulu on PC in geo-restricted regions without a VPN because of the licensing and copyright policies. Hulu is exclusively available in the United States and Japan. So, if you attempt to watch Hulu on PC outside USA you will be redirected to the geo-restriction error.
So, can you access Hulu on PC? Yes, you can access Hulu on PC with a premium VPN. It will mask your local IP with an American IP to trick the Hulu location server into granting you unlimited access. The most recommended VPN for Hulu location trick is ExpressVPN because it is compatible with major streaming devices and has lightning-fast US servers.
Top 3 VPNs to watch Hulu on PC [Quick Overview March 2023]
- ExpressVPN: It has 3000+ servers along with 25+ optimized servers in the US to easily enjoy Hulu on PC. With top-notch features such as a Media Streamer, DNS leak protection, a strict no-log policy, and many more, ExpressVPN is the best. Get the ExpressVPN annual subscription for $6.67/month and avail of a 49% discount along with seamless and free access for 3 months! Connect to 5 simultaneous connections and avail of an all-risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee.
- NordVPN: It is an authentic VPN to watch and stream Hulu on PC. With more than 5500 global servers and 1970+ optimized US servers to get around Hulu’s geo-locking. A NordVPN subscription will cost you $3.69/per month. Furthermore, it allows you 6 simultaneous log-ins, a 30-day money-back guarantee, and the best feature bundle like DNS leak protection and obfuscated servers.
- Surfshark: It is the most inexpensive VPN service to use when streaming Hulu on PC. The VPN comes at a very affordable price of $2.05/month with 3200+ servers across the globe and 600+ optimized US servers for the Hulu location trick. You also get a 30-day risk-free money-back guarantee. With unique features like MultiHop, CleanWeb, and Whitelister, Surfshark is a great VPN.
How to Access Hulu on Web Browsers outside the USA?
Is Hulu available on PC in geo-restricted regions? No, Hulu is not available on PC in geo-restricted regions. Therefore, you must use a premium VPN to get around the geo-limitations. Follow these steps to access Hulu on PC outside the USA:
- Navigate to the official website of Hulu through your web browser.
- Sign in to the streaming service with your credentials.
- If you don’t have an active premium Hulu subscription you can sign up easily.
- Once, you have logged in search for your favorite content title and stream it easily on your PC.
The most recommend web browsers to watch Hulu from anywhere are Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, and Microsoft Edge.
Note: Keep reading if you want to unwind on how to sign up for Hulu on PC.
3 Best VPNs to Watch Hulu on PC [Tested March 2023]
We conducted multiple tests and concluded that these are the three Best VPNs to watch Hulu on PC from anywhere.
ExpressVPN – The most Transparent and Recommended VPN to Watch Hulu on PC
ExpressVPN is the most transparent, peerless, and recommended VPN to watch Hulu on PC. It is a cybersecurity and information technology giant because of its formidable security protocols and lightning-fast speed. It has fabricated a reputation for great performance and top-tier security.
With 3000 servers in approximately 94 countries, ExpressVPN offers AES 65-bit encryption to safeguard you from IP and DNS leakages. In addition, it has optimal and obfuscated servers. You can purchase ExpressVPN for $6.67 per month and save 49% on its 1-year package. You also get a 3-month free trial.
NordVPN – Delivering Excellent Speed and highly Optimized Servers to watch Hulu on PC.
NordVPN is the most reliable VPN to watch Hulu on PC. It provides a network of high-speed servers with no IP or DNS leakages. It has approximately 5400 servers across the globe, with more than 1900 servers in the US, and these servers are powerful enough to unblock the geo-restriction and watch Hulu on PC.
You can purchase NordVPN for $3.49 per month with its 2-year subscription. It has a NordLynx protocol that delivers excellent speed and smart privacy-centric features. In addition, it has excellent service and content-unblocking abilities with real brand power. For example, you can simultaneously have 10 connections with NordVPN.
Surfshark – The most Affordable VPN to watch Hulu on a PC
Surfshark is an affordable VPN to circumnavigate geo-restriction and watch Hulu on PC. You can purchase Surfshark for $2.30/month with its 2-year subscription. You would also receive 3 months free trial; trust me, it’s the best and most cost-effective deal.
It has all the essential and top-notch features you would expect from a premium VPN service. It has approximately 3200+ servers in around 63 countries. All its servers provide instant connectivity and are optimum for watching Hulu on PC. In addition, it has brilliant security features that guarantee online security while streaming geo-restricted websites. The features include Clean Web, AES 256 GCM encryption, and Kill Switch.
How to Sign Up for Hulu on PC?
Are you wondering how to subscribe to Hulu on PC? You can subscribe to Hulu on PC by following these steps:
- Navigate to the official website of Hulu in your web browser.
- Click “Start your free trial.”
- Select your preferred subscription plan. Hulu offers different subscription plans and bundles to cater to your entertainment needs.
- Add your email address, password, and personal information.
- Choose your payment method and add your billing address.
- Apply to complete the registration process and begin your streaming journey.
Protip: If you are living outside the USA, you can pay for Hulu through Gift Cards, US PayPal, US iTunes, and Virtual Prepaid Card.
How much is Hulu on PC?
Are you eager to know how much will Hulu cost a month on PC? Following is the price of Hulu on PC:
- Hulu Basic – USD 7.99/month
- Hulu Premium – USD 14.99/month
- Hulu + Live TV (Ad-Supported) – USD 69.99/month
- Hulu + Live TV (Ad-free) – USD 75.99/month
Hulu Subscription Plans
Hulu offers different subscription plans to cater to the budgetary and entertainment needs of different customers. Let’s learn about the Hulu Subscription plans in detail:
Hulu Basic delivers almost everything available in the other premium packages, except for a few things. Firstly, it is comparatively more affordable than the other packages with reasonable pricing.
However, with this basic package, you will have to endure the wrath and irritation of ads while streaming your favorite shows and movies. Moreover, you cannot download and watch your favorite TV show and movies. You can share your screen but will not have access to Live TV.
Hulu (No Ads)
The Hulu, no ads package is way better than the basic package and is offered at 223.45 TRY per month. You can download your favorite movies and shows if you purchase this package. You will not be distracted by cumbersome and exasperating ads. In addition, you can simultaneously share your screen. However, you will be unable to access Live TV in this package.
Hulu + Live TV
It is comparatively more expensive than all the packages listed above, but you get Live TV and features to record Live TV with 50 hours of DVR cloud storage capacity. It is the most premium feature with no access and screen sharing limitations.
Hulu (No Ads + Live TV)
Lastly, this is the perfect package for Hulu users because you will not be distracted by ads while watching your favorite tv shows and movies. In addition, it has no limitations regarding access, streaming hours, DVR cloud storage capacity, and screen sharing.
How to Download Hulu on PC via Web Browser?
Can you install Hulu on a Web browser? Yes, you can install Hulu on Web Browser by adding the Hulu extension to your dock or taskbar. Follow these steps to download Hulu easily:
- Ensure that you are using the latest version of Google Chrome.
- Navigate to Hulu’s official website and sign in with your credentials.
- Select the install icon on the top right side of the address bar.
- You will be prompted to confirm the installation.
- Confirm and launch the application then add it to your dock or taskbar.
What is the best browser for streaming Hulu Live TV?
There are various web browsers available in the market. However, we have enlisted below a few web browsers that ensure your browsing sessions are secure and private:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox
How to Fix if Hulu is not working on PC? [Quick Troubleshooting ideas]
Why is Hulu not working on PC? Hulu might not be working on PC because of various issues such as geo-restriction, outdated applications, and vulnerable connections. However, there’s nothing to worry about, keep reading the troubleshooting ideas to resolve the issues easily:
- Close your browser and restart.
- Assess the bandwidth and security of your internet connection.
- Recheck the Hulu servers through DownDetector.
- Reboot your PC.
- Update your web browser.
- Switch off all the extensions.
- Update your operating system.
- Upgrade Adobe Flash Player.
- Reconnect through a different VPN server.
- Update your VPN application.
- Clear your browser history and cache.
- If nothing works, contact the Hulu support team.
Why does Hulu not work on Google Chrome?
Hulu might not work in Chrome if you have an outdated version of Chrome or an outdated OS. To troubleshoot the problem, update your chrome browser and retry accessing the Hulu official website.
Can you watch Hulu on PC without the App?
Yes, you can easily watch Hulu without the app by visiting the official website. However, if you reside outside USA you must use a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
Why can’t I watch Hulu on Safari?
Hulu is not working on Safari because either your browser might need to be updated or you might incorrectly store the Hulu cache. You can eliminate the problem by updating the application and clearing the cache.
How do I Update my Hulu browser?
You can update your browser by following these steps:
- Select Settings from the menu in the top right corner.
- Now click About Chrome on the left-hand sidebar.
- If there’s an update available, you can easily update the browser.
Globally, streaming enthusiasts are looking for ways to unblock Hulu on their PC. With the help of a VPN, you can connect to a US server and access Hulu from anywhere on your PC. We have enlisted the 3 best VPN services to watch Hulu on PC from anywhere.
Among those, the most recommend VPN is ExpressVPN because it has incredible unblocking capabilities and comprehensive security protocols.