Can you watch Hulu on MAC? Yes, you can watch Hulu on MAC from anywhere with a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
Can you download Hulu on MAC outside the USA? Yes, you can Hulu on MAC from the App Store outside the USA with a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN. Read this guide to learn everything about how to get Hulu on MAC from anywhere without any trouble.
How to watch Hulu on MAC from anywhere? [Quick Guide Mar 2023]
Does Hulu work on MAC outside the USA? Hulu doesn’t work on MAC outside the USA because of the geo-restriction. Follow these steps to watch Hulu on MAC from anywhere in the world:
- Subscribe to a premium VPN with optimized US Servers. Our top recommendation is ExpressVPN.
- Download and install the VPN application on your MAC.
- Login to the ExpressVPN application with your credentials.
- Connect to a secure US server. We recommend the New York server.
- Navigate to the official website of Hulu and Sign in.
- Congratulations, now you can watch Hulu on MAC easily.
Why do you need a VPN to watch Hulu on MAC in Geo-Restricted Regions?
Why won’t Hulu load on MAC outside the USA? Hulu won’t load on MAC outside the USA because of the licensing policies. Hulu is exclusively available in the USA and Japan only. Therefore, if you want to access Hulu on MAC you will need a premium VPN for the Hulu location trick.
If you try to watch Hulu on MAC you will be directed to the following geo-restriction error:
So, can you stream Hulu on MAC outside the USA? Yes, you can stream Hulu on MAC outside the USA with a premium VPN. Our top recommendation is ExpressVPN because it will effectively mask your local IP with an American IP to deceive Hulu into granting its access and consistently secure your connection to prevent data leaks and identity thefts.
Top 3 VPNs to watch Hulu on MAC [Quick Overview March 2023]
- ExpressVPN: It has 3000+ servers along with 25+ optimized servers in the US to easily enjoy Hulu on MAC. With top-notch features such as a Media Streamer, DNS leak protection, a strict no-log policy, and many more, ExpressVPN is the best. Get the ExpressVPN annual subscription for $6.67/month and avail of a 49% discount along with seamless and free access for 3 months! Connect to 5 simultaneous connections and avail of an all-risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee.
- NordVPN: It is an authentic VPN to watch and stream Hulu on MAC. With more than 5500 global servers and 1970+ optimized US servers to get around Hulu’s geo-locking. A NordVPN subscription will cost you $3.69/per month. Furthermore, it allows you 6 simultaneous log-ins, a 30-day money-back guarantee, and the best feature bundle like DNS leak protection and obfuscated servers.
- Surfshark: It is the most inexpensive VPN service to use when streaming Hulu on MAC. The VPN comes at a very affordable price of $2.05/month with 3200+ servers across the globe and 600+ optimized US servers for the Hulu location trick. You also get a 30-day risk-free money-back guarantee. With unique features like MultiHop, CleanWeb, and Whitelister, Surfshark is a great VPN.
3 Best VPNs to Watch Hulu on MAC [Tested March 2023]
We conducted multiple tests and concluded that these are the three Best VPNs to watch Hulu on MAC from anywhere.
ExpressVPN – The most Transparent and Recommended VPN to Watch Hulu on MAC
ExpressVPN is the most transparent, peerless, and recommended VPN to watch Hulu on MAC. It is a cybersecurity and information technology giant because of its formidable security protocols and lightning-fast speed. It has fabricated a reputation for great performance and top-tier security.
With 3000 servers in approximately 94 countries, ExpressVPN offers AES 65-bit encryption to safeguard you from IP and DNS leakages. In addition, it has optimal and obfuscated servers. You can purchase ExpressVPN for $6.67 per month and save 49% on its 1-year package. You also get a 3-month free trial.
NordVPN – Delivering Excellent Speed and highly Optimized Servers to watch Hulu on MAC.
NordVPN is the most reliable VPN to watch Hulu on MAC. It provides a network of high-speed servers with no IP or DNS leakages. It has approximately 5400 servers across the globe, with more than 1900 servers in the US, and these servers are powerful enough to unblock the geo-restriction and watch Hulu on MAC.
You can purchase NordVPN for $3.49 per month with its 2-year subscription. It has a NordLynx protocol that delivers excellent speed and smart privacy-centric features. In addition, it has excellent service and content-unblocking abilities with real brand power. For example, you can simultaneously have 10 connections with NordVPN.
Surfshark – The most Affordable VPN to watch Hulu on MAC
Surfshark is an affordable VPN to circumnavigate geo-restriction and watch Hulu on MAC. You can purchase Surfshark for $2.30/month with its 2-year subscription. You would also receive 3 months free trial; trust me, it’s the best and most cost-effective deal.
It has all the essential and top-notch features you would expect from a premium VPN service. It has approximately 3200+ servers in around 63 countries. All its servers provide instant connectivity and are optimum for watching Hulu on MAC. In addition, it has brilliant security features that guarantee online security while streaming geo-restricted websites. The features include Clean Web, AES 256 GCM encryption, and Kill Switch.
How to Download Hulu on MAC? [Easy Guide Mar 2023]
Can you install Hulu on MAC? Yes, you can install Hulu on MAC. Moreover, you can also get a Chrome Browser web app that you can install and add to your dock to watch Hulu on MAC.
It doesn’t matter which MAC model you have; you can visit the official Hulu website to stream Hulu on MAC. Follow these steps to download Hulu on MAC:
- Get a premium VPN that is compatible with major streaming devices. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to ExpressVPN’s secure US servers. We recommend the Dallas server.
- Start your preferred web browser. You can select any of the following browsers: Safari, Opera, or Chrome.
- Go to the official Hulu website.
- Sign in to Hulu with your credentials.
- Browse your favorite shows on Hulu and conveniently watch them on MAC.
How much is Hulu on MAC?
Are you eager to know how much will Hulu cost a month on MAC? Following is the price of Hulu on MAC:
- Hulu Basic – USD 7.99/month
- Hulu Premium – USD 14.99/month
- Hulu + Live TV (Ad-Supported) – USD 69.99/month
- Hulu + Live TV (Ad-free) – USD 75.99/month
Hulu Subscription Plans
Hulu offers different subscription plans to cater to the budgetary and entertainment needs of different customers. Let’s learn about the Hulu Subscription plans in detail:
Hulu Basic delivers almost everything available in the other premium packages, except for a few things. Firstly, it is comparatively more affordable than the other packages with reasonable pricing.
However, with this basic package, you will have to endure the wrath and irritation of ads while streaming your favorite shows and movies. Moreover, you cannot download and watch your favorite TV show and movies. You can share your screen but will not have access to Live TV.
Hulu (No Ads)
The Hulu, no ads package is way better than the basic package and is offered at 223.45 TRY per month. You can download your favorite movies and shows if you purchase this package. You will not be distracted by cumbersome and exasperating ads. In addition, you can simultaneously share your screen. However, you will be unable to access Live TV in this package.
Hulu + Live TV
It is comparatively more expensive than all the packages listed above, but you get Live TV and features to record Live TV with 50 hours of DVR cloud storage capacity. It is the most premium feature with no access and screen sharing limitations.
Hulu (No Ads + Live TV)
Lastly, this is the perfect package for Hulu users because you will not be distracted by ads while watching your favorite tv shows and movies. In addition, it has no limitations regarding access, streaming hours, DVR cloud storage capacity, and screen sharing.
Which MAC devices are supported by Hulu?
Your MAC device must have the following software and hardware specifications to watch Hulu:
Minimum Hardware Requirements to watch Hulu:
- To stream Hulu in 480P HD, your MAC must have a 1.33 GHz processor, 64MB Graphics memory, and 256GB RAM.
- To watch Hulu in 720P HD, your MAC must have a 1.83GHz processor, 64MB Graphics memory, and 256GB RAM.
Minimum Software Requirements to Access Hulu:
- Your MAC device must have OS 10.6 or higher.
- It must have Adobe Flash Player 11.1 or higher.
- You must have 1.15 MBPs for fast SD video streaming.
What is the best browser to get Hulu on MAC?
You can watch Hulu on many web browsers. Following is the list of the best browser to get Hulu on MAC:
- Mozilla Firefox
- Safari (MAC Only)
You can use any of the following browsers to watch award-winning and critically-acclaimed TV Shows, documentaries, and movies in one place.
Why Hulu is not working on my MAC? [Troubleshooting Guide]
Why can’t I watch Hulu on MAC? There might be several reasons why Hulu is not working on MAC. Meanwhile, you can easily fix Hulu not working error. The following are the most common reasons behind Hulu is not accessible on MAC:
- You might have an outdated browser/device.
- Vulnerable internet connection.
- Insufficient internet speed.
- Hulu servers might be down.
- Hulu is geo-restricted in your region.
You can use the following solutions to fix Hulu not working error on your MAC:
- Clean your web cache and history.
- Update your web browser.
- Assess your internet speed.
- Change your Hulu account settings.
- Use a premium VPN to get around Hulu location servers.
- Update your VPN and Hulu application.
Does Hulu have a Desktop App for MAC?
Is there a Hulu app for MAC? No, there’s no Hulu desktop app for MAC. Moreover, Hulu offers a Chrome browser web app that adds to your dock on MAC. Follow these steps to get the Hulu Desktop app on MAC:
- Sign in to Hulu.com with the latest version of Google Chrome.
- Select the install (+) icon on the right-hand side of the address bar.
- You will be prompted to confirm the installation from the Chrome pop-up dialog.
- Launch the App and add it to your Dock.
How to enable location services for Hulu on MAC?
To conveniently access Hulu on MAC, you will be asked to enable location services. Follow these quick steps to enable location services on Hulu on MAC:
- Select the Apple menu in the top left corner of your MAC.
- Click on System Preferences.
- Go to the Security and Privacy option from the System Preferences window.
- Navigate to the Privacy tab (you may need to add your admin name and password to unlock the padlock icon)
- Enable the Location services by checking the box.
- Make sure to select the Safari browser from the list.
Note: The following steps are customized for the Safari browser.
Can you Watch Hulu on Macbook?
Yes, you can watch Hulu on your Macbook by either installing the Hulu Chrome Browser web app or visiting the official website to stream your favorite Hulu content.
Does Hulu offer Downloads on Macbooks?
No, Hulu doesn’t support downloading or offline viewing on Macbook.
Is there a Hulu App for Macbook?
No, there is no Hulu App for Macbook. Meanwhile, if you want to watch Hulu on Macbook, you will have to stream the Hulu website on a Mac-supported browser.
Why can’t I Play Videos from Hulu on my Macbook Pro?
If you are unable to watch Hulu on Macbook, you can follow these steps to troubleshoot the error:
- Reinstall Adobe Flash Player.
- Disable your Browser Extensions.
- Scan Mac OS for Malware.
- Clear your Browser’s cache and history.
How to watch Hulu videos Offline on Macbook?
You can watch Hulu videos offline on Macbook through Hulu video downloaders like MacX Video Converter Pro.
We hope that the guide on How to watch Hulu on MAC has resolved all your queries related to the streaming device. Moreover, Hulu is only available in Japan and the United States only. Therefore, you must use a premium VPN to watch Hulu on MAC in geo-restricted regions.
Our top recommended VPN to watch Hulu on MAC is ExpressVPN because it is compatible with major streaming devices and has a Smart DNS as well.